Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    No, we'll never get a dedicated erotic roleplaying server.

Oh you're talking about raiding. Who knows, maybe if they have a philosophy change in an expansion or too. Right now 10 man Mythic raiding isn't in much demand though. From what I've seen.

I don't like raiding, so listen to me Blizzard and get rid of it, I'm the community.

Will "that part of the community" ever be able to formulate coherent sentences without frothing from the mouth and/or wearing a tinfoil hat 24/7?

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Funny thing is, WoW has always been marketed as a casual friendly MMO. Even back in Vanilla when you compare WoW to other MMO's at the time. So really, the hardcore players of WoW are just hardcore casuals when you think about it.
    I love how people say that, but games that were "hardcore" like Wildstar, not only failed terribly despite being a good game, but the most hardcore players of Wildstar couldn't adapt to play WoW and failed raiding at the highest level the game offered.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

I think the community is honestly all can agree they want wow to come to mobile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    nonsense
    What a non-answer to anything I said when it all comes down to your opinion..

Also, you can cut the "was just a joke" crap. Nobody is impressed
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I love how people say that, but games that were "hardcore" like Wildstar, not only failed terribly despite being a good game, but the most hardcore players of Wildstar couldn't adapt to play WoW and failed raiding at the highest level the game offered.
    Even blizzard says that WoW was marketed towards the casual player. They did that with Starcraft and the RTS market.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    What a non-answer to anything I said when it all comes down to your opinion..

Also, you can cut the "was just a joke" crap. Nobody is impressed
    Blizzard admitted what the players already knew
    10m could not be balanced to 25m
    Maybe if it was given lower ilvl gear sure but then you get complaints just like in wrath

It is ok if you can't dispute the points bud but try not to come off as a child
    "Blizz is just too lazy with no reasoning to ditch 10m"
    "Well actually here are the reasons and the fact that 10m was never balanced"
    "OMG that is just nonsense you are wrong I'm right"

That was basically the discussion but let me reiterate:
    10m WAS A JOKE COMPARED TO 25m THROUGHOUT THE HISTORY OF THE GAME"

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    The issue is the game was better when they tried to please everyone. Now they're trying to cater to and please only the casuals and it's failing miserably and bleeding subs, I'm sure it would be the exact same if they attempted to please only the 'elite'/hardcore players. The game has the best chance to survive only if they go back to trying to please everyone at the same time.
    Blizzard NEVER tried to make a point of pleasing everyone. They made they game they wanted to and took feedback every now and then, just like they do now. The only difference now is that too large a portion of the players remaining after all this time are the sort that feel entitled to a tailor made game.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is that the community never knows what they want.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    If they figure out a way to do 10man mythic like how 10man heroic used to be compared to 25man there shouldn't be a problem for anyone right?

Afaik them making mythic 20 man only was just because they're lazy and didn't want to balance two things anymore. Ofcourse they said it in a different nicer way to make themselves look better but it boils down to the same thing.
    No. Having 2 different raid sizes was a balancing nightmare and it severely limits the mechanics they can utilize when having to consider both sizes. I'd be all for a 10 man mythic raid in the style of Karazhan where that would be the only option.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    No. I am starting to believe that WOW Blizzard developers are incapable of designing content that will span across multiple expansions. Such as guild halls or housing. They are only good at one time maybe we'll get it right this time stuff.
    Why would you when your team at this point exists basically to train devs that then get shuffled to some other project? The devs who built Guild Housing now won't be there to iterate on it 2 years later.

Anyway as for giving the community what they want, they have. Sometimes. Remember when the community was outraged about Azerite? Ion admitted in the last Q&A it wasn't working and laid out a pretty robust revamp to the system. So it's not like the devs are just refusing to do what the community wants out of spite. OP's just in the minority on wanting the 10/25 split back.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Blizzard admitted what the players already knew
    10m could not be balanced to 25m
    Maybe if it was given lower ilvl gear sure but then you get complaints just like in wrath

It is ok if you can't dispute the points bud but try not to come off as a child
    "Blizz is just too lazy with no reasoning to ditch 10m"
    "Well actually here are the reasons and the fact that 10m was never balanced"
    "OMG that is just nonsense you are wrong I'm right"

That was basically the discussion but let me reiterate:
    10m WAS A JOKE COMPARED TO 25m THROUGHOUT THE HISTORY OF THE GAME"
    Again with the nonsense.

But no worries you don't have to defend it.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Funny thing is, WoW has always been marketed as a casual friendly MMO. Even back in Vanilla when you compare WoW to other MMO's at the time. So really, the hardcore players of WoW are just hardcore casuals when you think about it.
    That's because other MMOs at the time were extremely punishing. On death you would lose gear or xp and the grinds were excruciating. Wow has, hands down, the best raid encounters for hardcore players of any MMO and it has for a very long time. The casual part of WoW, as compared to other MMOs, was always about the the punishing aspects and the grinding, not about encounter difficulty.

No, well not until the community with one unified voice can tell Blizzard what they all want. Often you have different part of the community wanting different things that is in direct opposition to each other. So realisticly they can't give the community what they want, because they simply don't know what the entire playerbase as a whole wants.

I don't even believe that Blizz or Activision reads the community forums, let alone reply to anything that is written here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    No, well not until the community with one unified voice can tell Blizzard what they all want. Often you have different part of the community wanting different things that is in direct opposition to each other. So realisticly they can't give the community what they want, because they simply don't know what the entire playerbase as a whole wants.
    Didn't Ninjakitten try to do that? She didn't do a very good job. T.T
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is always giving some part of the community what they want.

Different parts of the community just want different and often contradictory things.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    I don't even believe that Blizz or Activision reads the community forums, let alone reply to anything that is written here.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't Ninjakitten try to do that? She didn't do a very good job. T.T
    No idea who Ninjakitten is so I can't really say tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    How about one remove mythic raid and do 10/25 again with hc as hardest mode. Like it used to be. And remove lfr please. Its like flushing your content down the toilet.

10+ Year Old Account
    If what the community wants is mobile games, then yes. Otherwise, no.