Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    Translation: "Whaa, MY opinion is clearly the only one that matters, and MY opinion is what EVERYONE thinks! If you disagree, you're just a cretin, go away! Don't pop the lack-of-intellectual bubble my mommy built around me as a little kid! WHAAAA!"

Got it.

Thanks for playing, kiddo.
    Calling other people kiddo while you italicise and bold words you think are IMPORTANT seems a bit pot calling the kettle black LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    What's the point of you posting here then? If you don't have this feeling just ignore this thread, I mean I appreciate that you're not sharing this sentiment but I'm interested in others that do - and why they experience BfA this way.

And I never talked about "every player". I am talking about many players that do.
    The point of a thread isnt just for those with one point of view/opinion to all circle-jerk. If you can't stand criticism or critique of your opinion... maybe it's not very good?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiacla View Post
    Calling other people kiddo while you italicise and bold words you think are IMPORTANT seems a bit pot calling the kettle black LOL.
    Psst, you people are the ones who started it. Don't you hate it when people throw your stupidity back in your face?

Such fucking hypocrites, I swear...

5+ Year Old Account
    Psst, you people are the ones who started it. Don't you hate it when people throw your stupidity back in your face?

Such fucking hypocrites, I swear...
    Now now no need to curse just because you don't like people disagreeing with you

Now now no need to curse just because you don't like people disagreeing with you
    Translation: "Fuck, busted. But since I can't just admit what a pathetic hypocrite I am, I'll, uh, try to insult you! Yeah, that's it! I mean, I suck at doing it, but that's never stopped me from anything else I've done with my life, so rock on."

Again: Got it. Thanks for playing, kiddo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    The hamster wheel formula got old (for you)
    You dont enjoy PvP
    You dont enjoy content if there is no reward at the end

One plus one is two, plus one is three...skkkkrata ta tata.
    Now we are here.
    The hamster wheel formula only works if the above part is actually added, BFA they fell flat with the reward system, it's hot garbage.

Not his fault. I stopped playing too for the same reason.

5+ Year Old Account
    Translation: "Fuck, busted. But since I can't just admit what a pathetic hypocrite I am, I'll, uh, try to insult you! Yeah, that's it! I mean, I suck at doing it, but that's never stopped me from anything else I've done with my life, so rock on."

Again: Got it. Thanks for playing, kiddo.
    Again, cursing because you don't like people disagreeing with you on the internet, sad really . Guess what I not only disagree with you but I think your wrong too!

Inb4 you seethe and curse some-more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    If you feel like that, it doesn't mean we all feel like that. Stop generalizing, you do not represent every player.
    Neither do you
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Again, cursing because you don't like people disagreeing with you on the internet, sad really . Guess what I not only disagree with you but I think your wrong too!

Inb4 you seethe and curse some-more.
    And I don't give a fuck either way. I'm not asking your opinion. I'm telling you that you are, objectively, wrong. There is no room for personal opinion. It's not subjective. You're flat-ass wrong.

Just like climate deniers.
    Just like anti-vaxxers.
    Just like flat-earthers.

You're wrong. Deal with it.

Also, see the quote in the post above. That's where the ridiculous emphasize started. You know, the one where you were being a hypocrite about? Yeah, that one.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you feel like that, it doesn't mean we all feel like that. Stop generalizing, you do not represent every player.
    Seems to be right based on pretty much every person here but you...

5+ Year Old Account
    And I don't give a fuck either way. I'm not asking your opinion. I'm telling you that you are, objectively, wrong. There is no room for personal opinion. It's not subjective. You're flat-ass wrong.

Just like climate deniers.
    Just like anti-vaxxers.
    Just like flat-earthers.

You're wrong. Deal with it.

Also, see the quote in the post above. That's where the ridiculous emphasize started. You know, the one where you were being a hypocrite about? Yeah, that one.
    Keep cursing, certainly doesn't make you look incapable of having a civilised discussion, like adults do . It is subjective until you cite facts that end the discussion, hate to break it to you.

Also to the post you quoted, that was the user pppbroom, not me.

Nice try though.

Keep cursing, certainly doesn't make you look incapable of having a civilised discussion, like adults do .
    Translation: "Whaaa, mommy, someone's using naughty words! Whaa whaa! If I keep focusing on that, though, I don't have to prove my shitty, unprovable part of the conversation, and I can convince myself that I'm write despite being the painfully ignorant fool I'm being! It'll totally work! Yay, I won!"

Got it, kiddo.

(You should really learn how profanity can be used in a conversation, by the way. It's a very effective tool for emphasis. You know, the shit you were whining about when you started opening your fool mouth? Yeah, that.)

Also to the post you quoted, that was the user pppbroom, not me.
    Yes, in a "conversation" I was having with him, not you. Until you decided to throw your erroneous opinion into the mix and then act like a hypocrite.

Nice try though.
    Right back at you, flat-earther.

5+ Year Old Account
    Translation: "Whaaa, mommy, someone's using naughty words! Whaa whaa! If I keep focusing on that, though, I don't have to prove my shitty, unprovable part of the conversation, and I can convince myself that I'm write despite being the painfully ignorant fool I'm being! It'll totally work! Yay, I won!"

Got it, kiddo.

(You should really learn how profanity can be used in a conversation, by the way. It's a very effective tool for emphasis. You know, the shit you were whining about when you started opening your fool mouth? Yeah, that.)

Yes, in a "conversation" I was having with him, not you. Until you decided to throw your erroneous opinion into the mix and then act like a hypocrite.

Right back at you, flat-earther.
    Keep cursing champ, I'm sure it will end well for you in the end . It's not effective, its the sign of an underdeveloped brain, as is the constant ad hominem.

I can chime into a "conversation" (if you call throwing insults like a child at people who disagree with you a conversation) by the way, it's a public forum and part of it's purpose is to discuss idea's, sometimes those you don't like.

Again, and more importantly on topic of the original OP, the entire debate is subjective and is entirely dependant on each individuals opinion of BFA, unless, someone somehow got hold of a survey of every current/former player of BFA which could lead to statistical fact.

I'm going to leave it here, again, seethe and curse all you like into the wind .
    Last edited by Fiacla; 2018-12-25 at 06:49 PM.

Keep cursing champ, I'm sure it will end well for you in the end . It's not effective, its the sign of an underdeveloped brain, as is the constant ad hominem.

I can chime into a "conversation" (if you call throwing insults like a child at people who disagree with you a conversation) by the way, it's a public forum and part of it's purpose is to discuss idea's, sometimes those you don't like.

Again, and more importantly on topic of the original OP, the entire debate is subjective and is entirely dependant on each individuals opinion of BFA, unless, someone somehow got hold of a survey of every current/former player of BFA which could lead to statistical fact.

I'm going to leave it here, again, seethe and curse all you like into the wind .
    Feel free to find posts giving a positive spin. I guarantee I can easily double the number of negative ones.

But let me guess, that's not proof either, right kiddo? Because, you know, it's not your opinion, and thus it can't possibly be the majority opinion. For you, and you alone, are the sole champion of all thoughts! If you think it, clearly that's the thoughts of the everyday man! For you are the center of the universe! Yes, yesssss, yessssssssssss!!!

Talk about being eyeroll worthy.

Also: "But whaaa, you use naughty words! (Teehee, this means I winz still no mattah wat!!! I r sew clevar!)" --You, being wrong as usual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    The hamster wheel formula only works if the above part is actually added, BFA they fell flat with the reward system, it's hot garbage.

Its a hard topic.

Because on paper you SHOULD enjoy the content even without a reward.
    Reward should be a added bonus for the "long run".

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post

so you are admiting that BfA is a good expansion

and only ones whining about it are those who got burned out from runing the same gear hamsterwheel for way to long

BfA feels like playing last months of WoW in all honesty...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syri79 View Post
    The OP doesn't actually claim to represent EVERY player, they state that they have "read several comments and opinions" and from doing so found "many players" feel the same as they do. That means that the use of "we" is fine, as it is referring to more than one person feeling that way. It's one thing to jump on people who say "everyone" but when it is actually specified, very clearly, that it's referring to a group of people, using "we" is perfectly fine.
    Also, too many people here discuss things like we're all in court and on the fucking record. I can't tell you how many threads have devolved into a bunch of nerds nitpicking everything from word choice to full on dissertations as to why you should have put a comma after that word, and why it renders your entire post invalid. I could write a thesis paper on how this forum is a living, breathing example of the phrase "missing the forest for the trees."

edit: Never mind how literally* every discussion seems to devolve into round robin "Gotcha!" posts because apparently that's what people on this forum think normal discourse is like.

*Literally, for the armchair lawyers, is used here in place of 'figuratively' for hyperbolic emphasis, a common and dictionary-appropriate use of the word.
    Last edited by Thage; 2018-12-25 at 07:55 PM.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    You very much need to look into your emotional dependence on this game if you need to shriek at someone for not ending every sentence in "IMO".

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    IMO what you are experiencing is a design flaw in every theme park MMO.
    If there is no new "rides" the content gets stale.

People dont enjoy content if there is no reward at the end.
    Lack of "roleplay sandbox" content to play everyday.
    I remember when we got "sandbox" content in the form of Timeless Isle. The amount of "omfg blizz is so lazy they don't even bother to give us content and expect us to do their job for them and find stuff to do, gg blizz" was sickening.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.