• Bigender

2 1.47%
  • Other

16 11.76%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Gender Sterotypes in online games.

Keeping it short and simple...

with all these "ME TOO" feministic movement type of deals going on... WHO IS ACTUALLY PLAYING WOW?

Check in the poll above.

Keep the discussion mature.

Deleted
    Mandatory "other" vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other. I identify as an attack helicopter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Was that ever funny?

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Dammit, you beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    Was that ever funny?
    To people with a sense of humor, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post

with all these "ME TOO" feministic movement type of deals going on... WHO IS ACTUALLY PLAYING WOW?

Check in the poll above.

Mostly male characters with four female characters.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Pointless poll that no one is going to take seriously as demonstrated already in this thread.

There isnt 72+ options.

This thread is officially pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post

Check in the poll above.

I do just want to point out that this is probably going to be a better indicator of who visits MMO Champion, than who plays WoW.

Edit: Assuming people are even going to be honest in the first place, that is.

Note that this sample won't be representative because it would make sense for certain genders to not be attracted to a forum filled with people winning about a writer mentioning toxic masculinity

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Note that this sample won't be representative because it would make sense for certain genders to not be attracted to a forum filled with people winning about a writer mentioning toxic masculinity
    Sssshhhh. -We can't talk about that, or people will get upset that that might be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    Was that ever funny?
    It's just as funny and real as the rest of the "72 genders".

It alarms me indefinetly that there is no option for someone as me being non-binary astral gender fluid.

You should be sentenced with the hardest punishment possible for this hideous crime!

- Every Leftard Ever

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKickBan View Post
    I do just want to point out that this is probably going to be a better indicator of who visits MMO Champion, than who plays WoW.

I don't even wanna vote because I'm confused what the stereotype is supposed to be? OP mentions "ME TOO" feminists, so I imagine they want to see if the game has a marginally significant female or other player base?

It feels like suspicious fishing for what I hope isn't going to be some banal conclusion about "real gamers", "toxic PC culture" and "SJWs RuINinG GaMInG!!". If this isn't OPs intention I apologize but it does read eerily similar to "one of those threads".

Edit: Aaaand it's already derailed into one of those threads. Sorry OP
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Is it a stereotype? Is it really?

what the fuck is bigender?

IRL, I identify as a Samsung Smart Fridge. Just don't ask to see my condenser coil on the first date.

In-game I play a Frost Mage. Looking forward to being a Mechagnome Frost Mage in 2019.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2018-12-26 at 01:28 AM.

Deleted
    Most people who play WoW are men, because most people who play videogames are men.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKickBan View Post

This is probably accurate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    This is probably also accurate.