Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

The Horde need its true warchief, Now more than ever....

Is Saurfang on its way to bring Thrall back? At this point, He is the only choice left for Horde's salvation and take it out of this mess. Although I am not fan of Wow Go'el but I sure as hell want him to lead like good ol' days of Warcraft III.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFtB...ature=youtu.be

Watch it from minute 27... it's just awesome.
    The sands of time have run out, Son of Durotan, The cries of war echo upon the winds, The remnants of the past scar the land, which is besieged once again by conflict...
    Heroes arise to challenge fate and lead their brethren to battle, As mortal armies rush blindly towards their doom, The Burning Shadow comes to consume us all.

That would just corroborate the notion that the Horde can't function properly when it's not led by Thrall. Yeah, with the current writers, that is probably exactly what will happen.

I'm SO looking forward to having to listen to that disgusting filth Aggra again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

7+ Year Old Account
    The only way to save the Horde is to go back in time and not kill Vol'jin.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of the Darkspear View Post
    Is Saurfang on its way to bring Thrall back? At this point, He is the only choice left for Horde's salvation and take it out of this mess. Although I am not fan of Wow Go'el but I sure as hell want him to lead like good ol' days of Warcraft III.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFtB...ature=youtu.be

Watch it from minute 27... it's just awesome.
    The only thing Horde needs saving from is spineless traitors like Baine and Saurfang.

That said it would be kinda cool to see Thrall rebuke Saurfang and embrace the right path

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of the Darkspear View Post
    Is Saurfang on its way to bring Thrall back?.
    Actually, I've never thought it that as a possible scenario. Alex did answer Metzen on Blizzcon 2018 that there MAYBE be post sign for Warchief needed. And IF that would happen, they would call Chris.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    That's a weird way to spell Warchief Lor'Themar

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This proves how Alliance loving developers fucked up with Garrosh. They've written the Horde into a corner. Instead of sticking with Cataclysm Garrosh they just made him ridiculous and killed all the up and coming Orc characters such as Zaela and Nazgrim with him (and no, Death Knight Nazgrim would be a terrible Warchief).

I'm confident Saurfang won't be warchief and will get that noble warrior's death so with that in mind its probably going to be Baine or Thrall.

I still think Thrall is best, he's far more willing to fight for the Horde than Baine is.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    At this point there is only one option for the horde - Warchief Pikachu.

I mean, he's better than Baine or Saurfang, I'll give you that. Just put us out of our misery already.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I mean, he's better than Baine or Saurfang, I'll give you that. Just put us out of our misery already.
    If the options we have left are these and they all piss you off, why even bother?
    #boycottchina

The only way to save the Horde is to kill Saurfang before he will start a civil war that Alliance would gladly utilise.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    If the options we have left are these and they all piss you off, why even bother?
    I'm waiting until one of them trips on the soap and Gallywix takes over for the next faction war expansion.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Yeah, it's probably just too late at this point. Either Saurfang honors our honor honorably forevermore, they pull a Kerrigan with Sylvanas and we're stuck with her (please, god, no) or Thrall is back to show us how the Horde will always be idiotic murderhobos without his infinite wisdom gracing them. I'll still take that option over the other two, but it's merely the best of a bad world.

Man, I knew that Blizzard messed up when they killed Vol'jin, but in all my worst nightmares I never thought the situation would get this bad.

the 21 minute mark is a better thrall than the 27 minute mark.

I’m not opposed to a return to old-school Warchief Thrall, but he’s gone.
    He’s a semi-broken man with no ties to the elements or a legendary weapon anymore.
    How would he ever defeat Sylvanas in any leadership challenge?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not have the players Vote in the next Warchief, like a democracy. We all know the Alliance sure as Hell isn't a democracy, nobody would have voted in Anduin. Wouldn't it be funny if the Horde was actually the fist society, beating out the Alliance. It would make the alliance seem less developed as a whole compared to the Horde. A different view from what I've read in WOW lore so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    the 21 minute mark is a better thrall than the 27 minute mark.
    Somebody gives this guy a beer... that moment when he stomped human soldiers was spectacular. I also really enjoyed the final scene where He yells: Lok'tar Ogar, Come my warriors, For The Horde... Kudos to Metzen for his voice acting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phantombeard View Post
    Why not have the players Vote in the next Warchief, like a democracy. We all know the Alliance sure as Hell isn't a democracy, nobody would have voted in Anduin. Wouldn't it be funny if the Horde was actually the fist society, beating out the Alliance. It would make the alliance seem less developed as a whole compared to the Horde. A different view from what I've read in WOW lore so far.
    At this point I'm afraid people would vote for upcoming allied race leader, Kiro.
    Last edited by Shadow of the Darkspear; 2018-12-26 at 06:42 PM.
    The sands of time have run out, Son of Durotan, The cries of war echo upon the winds, The remnants of the past scar the land, which is besieged once again by conflict...
    Heroes arise to challenge fate and lead their brethren to battle, As mortal armies rush blindly towards their doom, The Burning Shadow comes to consume us all.

I mean, Garrosh is dead so Blizzard needs to write a new Horde leader or maybe let Lor'themar to finally shine because he seems both reasonable and tough when needed to be.
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I’m not opposed to a return to old-school Warchief Thrall, but he’s gone.
    He’s a semi-broken man with no ties to the elements or a legendary weapon anymore.
    How would he ever defeat Sylvanas in any leadership challenge?
    I am pretty sure son of Durotan who built this Horde from scratch would not hesitate to save it. He also wouldn't like for his sons to grow up in this Banshee Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    I mean, Garrosh is dead so Blizzard needs to write a new Horde leader or maybe let Lor'themar to finally shine because he seems both reasonable and tough when needed to be.
    No, please. Anyone but Theron, the despot who threw curious scholars into the Scourge-infested wilderness to die.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands