Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Pandaria isn't on the top or bottom of the planet.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not what the OP is getting at and idk why you're getting seemingly upset about it enough to be snarky.

They're asking if there's anything in game pointing to the possibility of another continent being somewhere on the top or bottom of the planet.

Blizz has hinted at places before. It wouldn't be far fetched to keep in mind they'd do that with a new continent.
    and as i pointed out.
    no, there is not, if there was it would be all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    People always attack me for disliking pandaria, EVEN THOUGH I OFTEN IMPLICITLY MENTION MY ISSUES WITH OTHER EXPANSIONS.

They pick the fights, not me.
    It might have something to do with your manner of delivering your thoughts on things. Which results in your being called triggered or angry and feeling the need to put your words in all caps. If you give the appearance of being triggered or angry then that is how people will interpret your words.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and as i pointed out.
    no, there is not, if there was it would be all over.
    No, it wouldn't be all over.

Go do your research. KT and Zandalar was hinted at in Legion and that went right over everyone's heads.

Who's to say they won't or haven't already gone beyond that? Quit sounding so sure of yourself on something you can't confirm.

We don’t have a:
    Russian style environment
    African style environment (Zandalar is South American)
    Mexican style environment
    Eastern Chinese and South East Asian(India/Arabic Culture) style environment (Pandaria is west china and Japanese)

So those in one continent.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    That's how I interpreted the OP.

But besides, isn't Pandaria technically on the southern hemisphere? What makes you all think the current world map isn't both the northern and souther hemispheres?

Not to mention we've seen the entire planet from space so
    Yes, it is. In fact, it was described by a blue as a sort of "Southrend". Even parts of Kalimdor and the continent Stormwind is on are south of the equator.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iinverse View Post
    Are you sure she's flat and... um... infinite? )
    Better not tell that to her face, in any case.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post

What do you guys think is there?
    southern EK, southern Kalimdor, Pandaria, zandalar.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Fixed the thread title because 'hemosphere' was making me crazy.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

No, it wouldn't be all over.

Go do your research. KT and Zandalar was hinted at in Legion and that went right over everyone's heads.

Who's to say they won't or haven't already gone beyond that? Quit sounding so sure of yourself on something you can't confirm.
    yes... because we already KNEW OF THEM
    mention of a place we know of is something we already know is not gunna set off alarm bells, lore talking about new areas south of pandaria will...

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Thank you.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

yes... because we already KNEW OF THEM
    mention of a place we know of is something we already know is not gunna set off alarm bells, lore talking about new areas south of pandaria will...
    "BLIZZ WOULD NEVER HINT AT NEW AREAS OUTSIDE OF THE GAME AND INSIDE OF THE GAME"

Calm down there.

We've already been told they've had thoughts about whether there's a backside to Azeroth or not.

Let people imagine. Quit spurging out on them.

"BLIZZ WOULD NEVER HINT AT NEW AREAS OUTSIDE OF THE GAME AND INSIDE OF THE GAME"

Calm down there.

We've already been told they've had thoughts about whether there's a backside to Azeroth or not.

Let people imagine. Quit spurging out on them.
    so... "let people believe what they want to believe"
    that is why we have anti vaxxers and flat earthers you know that right?

so... "let people believe what they want to believe"
    that is why we have anti vaxxers and flat earthers you know that right?
    Do you realize how absolutely stupid that parallel made you sound?

They aren't believing. They're theorizing and having fun with possibilities here.

They're not scheming up conspiracy theories that harm people.

Holy fuck. No way. That's the dumbest shit I've seen on this damn forum.

Mods, go ahead and ban me again. Because Holy shit, I've never seen something so jaw droppingly stupid being made a parallel in response to people theorizing stuff in a video game.

Can't believe I share a fuckin country with you lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    it really is no surprise when @Kul Tiras, @FelPlague come into the thread.. it goes to shit

Do you realize how absolutely stupid that parallel made you sound?

They aren't believing. They're theorizing and having fun with possibilities here.

They're not scheming up conspiracy theories that harm people.

Holy fuck. No way. That's the dumbest shit I've seen on this damn forum.

Mods, go ahead and ban me again. Because Holy shit, I've never seen something so jaw droppingly stupid being made a parallel in response to people theorizing stuff in a video game.

Can't believe I share a fuckin country with you lmao
    except this thread is not abut theorizing and having fun, it is asking a question.
    "Is there any news on a southern hemisphere, maybe those secret guys found something"
    and as i have said since the very first post
    1. something as big as a southern hemisphere wuld not be some secret
    2. if they found any lore about a "new land to the south of pandaria" it would be all over mmochamp
    3. he put it in the wrong forum.

boom babnm, so this really has no where to go, now if this was a thread.

"what do you think is in the southern hemisphere?" sure that is something entirely different, again wrong forum, but that is something to discuss.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LoaThaFett View Post
    it really is no surprise when @Kul Tiras, @FelPlague come into the thread.. it goes to shit
    it was bad from the start..?
    it is asking something that really doesent need to be, i answered and that should be it.

its like a thread saying

"How do i turn off my ui?"
    "Alt Z"

"You know you could also download this ui called elvui"
    "You should get bartender and pearl ui its good"
    "I dont wanna get batender i prefer domino, but maybe op should get domino too!"

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Hello Miss moderator, is it possible to move this to lore forum?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, i always considered the Maelstrom to be at the "centre" of the world (or on the equator) of Azeroth. Blizzard could add any new continent where ever they please, along with new lore explaining reasons why it was never explored/discovered. I dont think they need/should have to provide a 100% bullet proof explanation as to why or how a newly introduced continent remained a "secret". Atleast i dont think it should be a reason that prevents them from adding something new. We've swallowed some pretty bullshit lore shoe-ins, but its never really bothered me. This is their game and story they are telling, and im the audience... so ill listen and follow along until i dont want to. /end gray rant.

except this thread is not abut theorizing and having fun, it is asking a question.
    "Is there any news on a southern hemisphere, maybe those secret guys found something"
    and as i have said since the very first post
    1. something as big as a southern hemisphere wuld not be some secret
    2. if they found any lore about a "new land to the south of pandaria" it would be all over mmochamp
    3. he put it in the wrong forum.

boom babnm, so this really has no where to go, now if this was a thread.

"what do you think is in the southern hemisphere?" sure that is something entirely different, again wrong forum, but that is something to discuss.

- - - Updated - - -

it was bad from the start..?
    it is asking something that really doesent need to be, i answered and that should be it.

its like a thread saying

"How do i turn off my ui?"
    "Alt Z"

"You know you could also download this ui called elvui"
    "You should get bartender and pearl ui its good"
    "I dont wanna get batender i prefer domino, but maybe op should get domino too!"
    It's trying to provoke discovery and theories. It is indeed about theorizing and fun.

Again. Why so uptight about this? Just move on to another thread if you're having such a hard time with this one lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    It would be really stupid for them to try to pretend Azeroth has a completely unexplored southern hemisphere at this point. Like, we have spaceships. We saw the planet from Argus. We should know what it looks like by now.

Adding previously irrelevant lands like Kul'Tiras and Zandalar or "hidden" ones like Pandaria is fine, but claiming there's an entire half of the planet nobody ever noticed would be really dumb.
    Chronicles already stated that Kalimdor (Pre-Sundering) was merely the largest of the continents on Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    There are already plenty of Azeroth globes in the WoW. Also you can check out Azeroth from the Antorus.

From Legion:
    The globes within the game AREN'T CANON.

Quote Originally Posted by iinverse View Post
    Are you sure she's flat and... um... infinite? )
    Azeroth-chan is not flat !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    There are already plenty of Azeroth globes in the WoW. Also you can check out Azeroth from the Antorus.

From Legion:
    You can also check it from Ulduar. DW MoP haters, Pandaria isn't canon, and nor are KT, Zandalar, the Broken Isles, or whatever else they decide to add.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Hello Miss moderator, is it possible to move this to lore forum?
    Okay. Good suggestion.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."