Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Meh, more automated services showing its ugly head again. Whilst I have no complaints yet, I'm feeling that it's a slippery slope.

It's not 100 WoW developers as some were speculating though, so that's a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    I hate F2P, but I see a lot of dots connecting.
    And that's why you don't run a multi-billion company. Nor anyone else having "connected the dots" about the game going F2P for what... 9+ years by now?

Removing a subscription when it still works for a 14-year old title ALONGSIDE a micro transaction option would be a retarded business decision. WoW is not Fortnite, even the new coat of paint that a new expansion brings still results in a 14-year old IP.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-12-24 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    I rate your bait 0/10, but thanks for playing!
    WoTLK ruined WoW though, just look at these forums the complaints are all full of how WoTLK ruined WoW forever.
    Yes none specifically state that expansion but they all say LFD/LFR killed the game, and LFD was a Wrath update.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    You can't sell customer service for microtransactions (or atleast they haven't figured out that yet), so CS is just worthless expense that generates them no direct money. Time to cut it down then!
    when i read that eurogamer article and hear that they will cut down costs and a „lean 2019“ i cant even imagine how you even more wanna cut down costs in wow than putting in templated WQs, rehashed content (both war fronts), striped down classes, and all that copy paste ballpark mass stuff. ???

they already are that high in cost effective development, since 90% of their so called QoL changes are only there for cheaper development and since they have autogenerated gear, scenarios build systems and rehash parts (when you look i.e. given mines you realize they are all the same parts, i.e. arathi warfront mine and your WoD garrisson mine), and and and...

HOW much cheaper and more cost effective they wanna wow ? HOW shall this even work ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    WoTLK ruined WoW though, just look at these forums the complaints are all full of how WoTLK ruined WoW forever.
    Yes none specifically state that expansion but they all say LFD/LFR killed the game, and LFD was a Wrath update.

99% agree to that. Wotlk PER SE maybe not. but it started the restructuring of the whole design. as someone that plays without interuption since 2005 i remember myself very good to all the articles in that time and the statements of greg street. the introduction of striped down dungeons with LFD started the show. while wotlk it became very very clear that blizz do not want to target a dedicated audience (mmorpg players) but more the mass audience. shortly after that activision jumped in.

so ... yes. wotlk was the zenit. upgoing curve till then, downgoing curve after. the hell of today started there.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    And that's why you don't run a multi-billion company. Nor anyone else having "connected the dots" about the game going F2P for what... 9+ years by now?

Removing a subscription when it still works for a 14-year old title ALONGSIDE a micro transaction option would be a retarded business decision. WoW is not Fortnite, even the new coat of paint that a new expansion brings still results in a 14-year old IP.
    Is it still working? Most of the growth is through services.

Why do you think Blizzard is investing heavily into the mobile market, for MAU's? MAU's don't mean shit unless people are spending money on MTX. WoW has a shrinking and stagnant player base that hates just about everything Blizzard does.

They have a ton of low pop servers, they still cost money to run, and no amount of money is enough.
    Last edited by Pickynerd; 2018-12-24 at 01:59 AM.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

lol

The Hivemind

ITS A SECRET tho

so we won't say anything.

.....go to THIS SITE or THAT SITE for exact step by step guides

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Bike wasn't unique, sandstone drake is profession based, yak required rep is also a vendor, warframe required rep, spider was unique also, but it came at a time when the game was spewing gold.
    If you want to ride around on a mount to be unique then you use a horse or griffon. Almost no one uses those anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    If you want to ride around on a mount to be unique then you use a horse or griffon. Almost no one uses those anymore.
    Not my point, keep up Jr.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Gameplay has improved in almost all aspects since vanilla, every expansion the gameplay got better. But every expansion the soul of the game died off further. For me personally, and I will sound cliche, vanilla was the cake with TBC being the cherry on top. WotLK was an extra desert for whoever had room left in their stomach. Everything after that was a great game without soul, without community feeling. Don't get me wrong I've loved the game more than any game from day 1 and this year I tried it again, but like every expansion after TBC i canceled my sub after 2-3 months. This was the last time, I'm done now. The game is dead to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    You doing something extremely wrong...even if you are not raiding or flipping in AH, just a little tidbits here and there (getting an alt to collect ore and/or herbs and selling it in AH..not to mention flaskmaking with another alt, or just a herba/alchemy) you can get gold for a token within 1-2 weeks...and I`m talking about little ingame time...if you have a lot of time...huhh...
    lmfao buying a token with real money is not "playing the game normally"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    There's this fancy thing called an auction house, you can actually use it
    Flipping the AH is not "playing the game normally". You'd have to dedicate a lot of time to it in order to make a massive amount of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    lmfao buying a token with real money is not "playing the game normally"

- - - Updated - - -

Flipping the AH is not "playing the game normally". You'd have to dedicate a lot of time to it in order to make a massive amount of gold.
    You don't have to flip the auction house to make a decent income. You're confusing massive amounts of gold with something a normal player easily can get, all it takes is for them to stop spending gold on useless things

You don't have to flip the auction house to make a decent income. You're confusing massive amounts of gold with something a normal player easily can get, all it takes is for them to stop spending gold on useless things
    Bullsh*t. I've played the auction house on alts for years. There's no way to make enough gold by wheeling a dealing on the AH to buy 3 or 4 mounts (varying colors of same design) that cost 333,333/each.

They're laying off 100 customer service people in order to save money for the top-tier execs. That isn't being done for paying customers. Same goes for ludicrously priced in-game mounts. It's priced to sell the WoW Token. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by SwordofZoro View Post
    Bullsh*t. I've played the auction house on alts for years. There's no way to make enough gold by wheeling a dealing on the AH to buy 3 or 4 mounts (varying colors of same design) that cost 333,333/each.

They're laying off 100 customer service people in order to save money for the top-tier execs. That isn't being done for paying customers. Same goes for ludicrously priced in-game mounts. It's priced to sell the WoW Token. End of story.
    Okay. Then surely those 3 million gold i made solely from selling herbs in the start of the expansion is merely an illusion, or those 5 millions just from Mission tables back in WoD. You could even get a daily income of 7k back in Legion if you bothered with just a few alts on Mission tables.

It's not our fault you guys are lazy

Okay. Then surely those 3 million gold i made solely from selling herbs in the start of the expansion is merely an illusion, or those 5 millions just from Mission tables back in WoD. You could even get a daily income of 7k back in Legion if you bothered with just a few alts on Mission tables.

It's not our fault you guys are lazy
    On most servers it's literally impossible to make that much money off herbs/ore. Also, you're referencing making money from and expansion that happened 4 years ago. Making gold now is difficult as fuck now.