Thread: 6 sec fears

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayramsekeri View Post
    Lock fear 6 sec too single . Warr fear AOE BUT ( 1.5 MIN CD ) . Not spamming fear OR not 30 sec cd like OTHERS
    Blind also has a CD, Sap requires the target to be out of combat, Hex allows the CC’d target to move freely, and poly and rep, as well as the other aforementioned CC’s all break INSTANTLY upon damage.

Fears do not break instantly on damage, there is a damage threshold that must be surpassed before the CC is broken. Not to mention like was stated previously, Warrior fear and Priest fear are both AoE, and Lock fear is spammable.

You are comparing apples to oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by xRATJARx View Post
    Blind also has a CD, Sap requires the target to be out of combat, Hex allows the CC’d target to move freely, and poly and rep, as well as the other aforementioned CC’s all break INSTANTLY upon damage.

Fears do not break instantly on damage, there is a damage threshold that must be surpassed before the CC is broken. Not to mention like was stated previously, Warrior fear and Priest fear are both AoE, and Lock fear is spammable.

You are comparing apples to oranges.
    priest fear 1min cd + mc + dispers + swap hp + spamming heal have alot of def cds.
    warr only parry for melees ( 3 min cd BTWWW ) . Zero heal zero mobility no range kick no charge stun . Cant stop anyone.
    think it why arms ist viable for 2s ?
    U should play arms warr against any frost mage
    Last edited by Bayramsekeri; 2018-12-24 at 08:30 PM.

I wonder why you're banned on the WoW forums

/sarcasm in case it wasn't obvious
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    The fact that its aoe makes it extremely powerful. It is also instant.
    Think about it. When you charge a group and fear you are effectively CC' ing multiple people. For example if you fear 3 people with that you effectively just did what equates to 3 of the other single target cc's, most of which require casting times and have cooldown. In short, it's overpowered. That is why on top of obeying fear rules it has a cooldown.
    Choose = triple 6 sec fear to ( 8 yard ) 1.5 min cd .
    Or
    1 target any cc 8 sec ( 30 sec cd )
    Which better ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    I wonder why you're banned on the WoW forums

/sarcasm in case it wasn't obvious
    Because i talking about always class balances . + sucks issues ( like why EXECUTE hitting 8k damage usually with 40 rage ?? )

And i send to forums 75k caos bolt + 70k starsurges 50k+50k+50k ret hits photos ( before 8.1 )

Deleted
    Or
    Which better ?

- - - Updated - - -

Because i talking about always class balances . + sucks issues ( like why EXECUTE hitting 8k damage usually with 40 rage ?? )

And i send to forums 75k caos bolt + 70k starsurges 50k+50k+50k ret hits photos ( before 8.1 )
    I definitely choose the instant cast aoe fear.

priest fear 1min cd + mc + dispers + swap hp + spamming heal have alot of def cds.
    warr only parry for melees ( 3 min cd BTWWW ) . Zero heal zero mobility no range kick no charge stun . Cant stop anyone.
    think it why arms ist viable for 2s ?
    U should play arms warr against any frost mage
    Uhm, feel free to correct me but are you suggesting shadow is more mobile then a warrior? I'd love to see the video of the sp that successfully outruns a warrior, really honestly would like tips on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn son, some players will blame the game for not making your class OP, and then say "go play against a direct counter to my class" as an argument. Hilarity
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by ilik2345 View Post
    Uhm, feel free to correct me but are you suggesting shadow is more mobile then a warrior? I'd love to see the video of the sp that successfully outruns a warrior, really honestly would like tips on that.
    look, hes already trying to pity-party that Warriors somehow have it bad because he doesn't understand the idea that they have more than one way to CC people. Hes not in touch with reality as it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason fear is 6 second and everything else is 8, is that fear displaces you somewhere effectively random. If you then use 2 seconds to get back, you've now been out of the game for 8 seconds total.

If fear lasted 8 seconds you'd be out of the game for way longer than any other CC

Yo cool your roll... DH.. Imprison.. 1 Minute CC in pve.. 8 sec CC in pvp.. shit happens

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicqt View Post
    Yo cool your roll... DH.. Imprison.. 1 Minute CC in pve.. 8 sec CC in pvp.. shit happens
    Dont talk about dh man :

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicqt View Post
    Guess you meant to say 3 seconds on 45 sec cooldown, dispelable and breaking from any damage or 5 sec with a pvp talent that makes it like cyclone but on a 1 min cooldown.

Deleted
    Dont forget that you cant dispell the warri fear.

Deleted
    Or
    Which better ?

- - - Updated - - -

Problem is people can't understand what you are writing. You need to get much better at explaining what you are trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Holykey View Post
    Dont forget that you cant dispell the warri fear.
    1 min 30 sec cd.

Not that overpowered if I must say imao.