Quote Originally Posted by Isenholt View Post
    “I believe in the Light,” Genn stated. “I’ve seen it, benefited from it, so I have to. But I’ve never really felt it. I couldn’t feel it from Faol. I just saw what I viewed as a gut-wrenching travesty—an old friend, dead, animated like some sort of joke. Spouting things that couldn’t possibly be true. And then he said something that was true. Too true. It cut like a blade, and I couldn’t bear that." Genn took a deep breath. "But he was right. You were right. I still think what was done to the Forsaken against their will was horrifying. But it’s clear to me now that some of them haven’t been broken by it. Some of them are still the people they once were. So I was wrong, and I apologize.”

Golden, Christie. Before the Storm (World of Warcraft) (p. 279). Random House Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.

Genn had a moment of revelation here, and though I don't fault you for recalling it perfectly I thought it might be good to give the direct quote so as to remove any doubt.

As a long time rp'er of an Undead Paladin (Warrior) that hopes to one day wield the Light again, I follow anything relating to a paradigm shift within Forsaken society very closely

Really hoping for something that allows those of us who have a different view of the Undead to have our representation without destroying the fantasy for those who prefer the more....shady side of the Forsaken.

Redeemed Undead 2019!
    Well fuck me lol
    I would think genn will bring them in now....maybe help Anduin dip his wick

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Does anyone remember what is coming in 8.1.5? Portals and timewalking?
    Portals
    I think WoD timewalking
    One can only hope firelands tw

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    There will probably a "shitshow, obviously" moment regardless because of mechagnomes/vulpera instead of races X/Y.
    That line is basically Taliesin's way of saying "...and then the community overreacted".
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Good question.
    Portal rooms and WoD Timewalking are sure. And the Crucible of Storms mini-raid as well.
    I'm also very sure kul tirans and zandalari come with it.
    I think Brawler's Guild will be back as well, if I'm remembering it correctly.

(I'm hoping it will have improvements on other available allied races, which Blizzard said it would do back in April but nothing has been done so far).
    Whatever...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    You're gonna ask every month? ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    All we know + my guesses
    - Portal room
    - WoD timewalking
    - Zandalari/Kul Tiran
    - Brawler's Guild season 4
    - Darkmoon Faire rollercoaster
    - some new micro holidays
    - crafting professions questlines
    - Warsong Gulch/Arathi Basin remaster
    - Arathi brawl vs AI
    - Crucible of Storm raid (not confirmed, but almost certain since first 8.1 raid will open around 1.5 month after 8.1 release)
    - questline leading to Crucible of Storm (Alliance/Horde will have almost exactly same questline)
    - probably Naga world quests (not sure, first Ion was talking about them as introduction to CoS raid, but in what next they were talking about this WQ in 8.2 part; but my guess is 8.1.5)

10+ Year Old Account
    You're gonna ask every month? ;P
    Did I ask before? I hope I dont have dementia??

Well, maybe not you, but it's one of those regular questions.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Yes, and you also owe me money. -cackle-
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Yes, and you also owe me money. -cackle-
    I'm trying to get you your money man. Just please don't go all Stewey Griffin on me.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Good question.
    Portal rooms and WoD Timewalking are sure. And the Crucible of Storms mini-raid as well.
    Did they officially say that? I mean information about CoS is pretty much nonexistent, isn't it? Did they even talk about if after the announcement some months ago?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Did they officially say that? I mean information about CoS is pretty much nonexistent, isn't it? Did they even talk about if after the announcement some months ago?
    I think Dracullus' post above is more accurate than mine.
    Whatever...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yep, that's why I quoted myself answering to your question from November. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Raid entrance for Crucible of Storm is already in the game, we most likely already have the data downloaded but its encrypted.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Raid entrance for Crucible of Storm is already in the game, we most likely already have the data downloaded but its encrypted.
    Yeah and how does this gives us more information? I mean raid entrances are things that are implemented a long time before something (or nothing) ends up there. We had plenty of them over WoW's lifetime, even some of them as dead ends.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    It's not even encrypted. You can freely browse the raid in its current state in model viewers. Don't think it is entirely finished/fleshed out though (especially rewards-wise) so will likely need another patch (aka 8.1.5).

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    It's not even encrypted. You can freely browse the raid in its current state in model viewers. Don't think it is entirely finished/fleshed out though (especially rewards-wise) so will likely need another patch (aka 8.1.5).
    Any horde portal room data found?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Well given there's another raid this patch we haven't even tested yet more likely it'll be 8.1.3 for BoD and 8.1.5 for Stormwhatever.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Any horde portal room data found?
    Nop.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well given there's another raid this patch we haven't even tested yet more likely it'll be 8.1.3 for BoD and 8.1.5 for Stormwhatever.
    There is/will be no 8.1.3. Next patch is 8.1.5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, that's why I quoted myself answering to your question from November. ;D
    Idk. Did I ask about 8.2.5? I can look that up I guess. Idk why I didnt just look it up the first time. Well and er the second I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    If they release night elf worgen, but don't release high elves and san'layn, there is going to be "a shitshow, obviously".

I personally doubt they will give night elf worgen. Maybe Sethrak or Saberon as the new feral / worgen allied race slot.
    High elves wont happen since they are blood elves
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    High elves wont happen since they are blood elves
    No they aren't. The Silver Covenant is a faction of High Elves. They look like Blood Elves but have blue eyes instead of green/gold. If you play Alliance, you see a lot of them around.

Even the Arathi warfront has them fighting on the Alliance side. They are maintaining the shield on the airship you start on before the battle starts.