Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    but they are not always retarded and stupid, blood elves even become soft after TBC, again, they would chose the living, Lorthemar already show he don't like Sylvanas that much, Liadrin is a light follower, i bet he would rather follow the boy king, and the nightborne are doubting their decision to join after seeing the shit she did

- - - Updated - - -

they need to putmore to the alliance because of bias, but the point its now its way worse than before, before it was at least close to equal

She only goes nuts and put the horde in the shit for a expansion, calm down, again, she is not doing her little show for the horde or other altruist reasons
    It's the big ones that will be remembered in worlds history not some second fiddle threats like sandtrolls and a damaged obsidian construct. Naxxramas. Kiljaeden, Cthun and Onyxia are deals so big, we would at least a solo LK or Deathwing type of threat that becomes horde exclusive to kill. Also Sylvanas doesent need to be nice or altruistic in order to make the Horde victorious. Nobody but alliance sympathizers and muh honor meme posters really care about moral alignment.

I won't even comment on your ridiculous headcanon about our blood elves. Lor'themar is many things but unlike the ultimate Anduin fanboy, Baine, he actually has a spine to act on his own regards. You slept during isle of thunder and war crimes novel it seems.
    Last edited by Grazrug; 2018-12-28 at 03:04 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    It's the big ones that will be remembered in worlds history not some second fiddle threats like sandtrolls and a damaged obsidian construct.
    everything will be remembered, you are just naming a few, Horde in TBc got Kael both times, zul'aman, shattered Halls, and magtherion, and almost everything in blackrock mountain including nefarian, alliance just weakened naxxaramas and didn't kill kel'thuzand

Also Sylvanas doesent need to be nice or altruistic in order to make the Horde victorious. Nobody but alliance sympathizers and muh honor meme posters really care about moral alignment.
    nop, only edgy teens don't like that, you enter a faction of muh honor then cry because there is muh honor, thats just nonsense, and yes, a leader must be altruist, she need do things for the horde, not for herself, she is not making the horde victorious she is using the horde to win

I won't even comment on your ridiculous headcanon about our blood elves. Lor'themar is many things but unlike the ultimate Anduin fanboy, Baine, he actually has a spine to act on his own regards. You slept during isle of thunder and war crimes novel it seems.
    ridiculous headcanon is say the elves would follow the leader who use then as meatshield, Lorthemar has a spine indeed, so he will not be a sylvanas lapdog
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-12-28 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    ridiculous headcanon is say the elves would follow the leader who use then as meatshield, Lorthemar has a spine indeed, so he will not be a sylvanas lapdog
    The question is would you rather follow an oathbreaking deserter and traitor or your people's greatest hero who is just as ruthless as she was, when she was the Ranger General, except leading everyone instead of just the military?

Syegfryed would follow someone that could do things that will help the Horde survive and prosper in harmony with the rest. He would definately not want to follow a bad copy of the Lich King that has an agenda that is against the Horde and as we all know is destined to lose. Sylvannas died the moment she became Warchief and pray the Horde doesn't get dismantled this time.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Lorthemar isn't going to follow a guy just because he shouts about honor, especially if said honor is just suicide charges because he wants to die.

Lor'themar has never cared about fair fights, he does not care if his enemies die with honor, he does not care if Alliance die in pain, or never have a chance to fight back, He doesn't care if Anduin cries or if Orcs don't feel good about fighting, all he cares about is blood elves being safe, and if Sylvanas gasses entire legions of Alliance forces with minimal Horde losses, Lor'themar will always side with that over blood and thunder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Syegfryed would follow someone that could do things that will help the Horde survive and prosper in harmony with the rest. He would definately not want to follow a bad copy of the Lich King that has an agenda that is against the Horde and as we all know is destined to lose. Sylvannas died the moment she became Warchief and pray the Horde doesn't get dismantled this time.
    You keep repeating this, but outside of the frantic headcanon it's never been actually shown.

So once we separate Peikus's reality from fact, we have you trying to pander to @Syegfryed to have him agree with you.

Sylvanas wants the Horde to prosper, that much is fact from Before the storm, the disagreement is on what she is willing to do to make sure the Horde prospers, Sylvanas crossing lines Saurfang wouldn't to insure victory.

Please stop trying to turn your predictions into fact.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-12-28 at 07:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Typical response. Didn't expected anything better. The Headcanon master himself accuses someone else of headcanon and ignores reality only choosing what he wants to see. Haven't you learned your lesson from the last 3 expansions? We already have seen how this goes and we know how it's gonna end. Denying it wont change the outcome. Perhaps once the Dark Lady bites the dust then you and the other fanatic fanboys of her can finally dissapear with her and stop busting our balls whitewashing everything.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2018-12-28 at 07:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Typical response. Didn't expected anything better.
    As usual, you confuse anything you don't agree with as headcanon because you still don't understand what headcanon is. I don't expect this to change but it's always been funny to see you so adamant about having what you think the story is be accepted as what it actually is.

The Headcanon Immolation speaks of headcanon and ignores reality only choosing what he wants to see.
    Yes, pointing out that you have no idea what will happen is headcanon

Haven't you learned your lesson from the last 3 expansions? We already have seen how this goes and we know how it's gonna end.
    Forgive me, I grovel in the wake of your divine clairvoyant presence.

As always you stumble about swinging your opinion with the weakest possible cover of "fact" as possible, and as always it degenerates into weak jabs as you double down on "my opinion is right how dare you question me."

It seems I never do learn my lesson when it comes to expecting anything other than hilarious fiction packed up in a heavy-handed sense of superiority (weather it be moral or intellectual,) in your responses.

TLDR

The very nature of an ongoing story with no spoilers means that no, you do not know how it will end.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-12-28 at 08:07 PM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

As usual you do not contribute anything in this forum but personal attacks to people that you don't agree with using the same bullshit over and over providing nothing. You are all talk all the time. Don't you have something better to do than stalking the forums 24/7 or are you really trying to provoke a reaction?

At the end of the day if Syegfryed disagrees to my statement he can speak for himself. He doesn't need an echo.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2018-12-28 at 08:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As usual you do not contribute anything in this forum but personal attacks to people that you don't agree with using the same bullshit over and over providing nothing. You are all talk all the time. Don't you have something better to do than stalking the forums 24/7 or are you really trying to provoke a reaction?
    Pointing out that no, you don't know how the story will end is contributing to a forum about said story.

If said point needs to be repeated to you constantly though the years, then it shall be repeated. The fact that you consider being told your guess is only a guess is bullshit means nothing to me, Although I would be lying if I said I did not find how much you want your opinion to be taken as concrete fact amusing.
    Holy shit lol

You literally have no point to be repeated but fanfiction. It's a stated fact years now. I am not gonna argue with fanfiction creators. Talk to the hand.

Deleted
    Rastakhan is pretty complex and interesting imo. Shame he has to die gratuitously.

Rastakan unfortunately was a victim of Sylvannas's plans.

10+ Year Old Account
    You literally have no point to be repeated but fanfiction. It's a stated fact years now. I am not gonna argue with fanfiction creators. Talk to the hand.
    This is some next level irony, what is headcanon here?

Are you actually saying that me pointing out that you have no way of knowing how the expansion will end is headcanon?

Are you saying that before the storm is lying, and that despite her inner thoughts on how to aid all Horde races after she sieges Stormwind is wrong, that Sylvanas is so meta that she's lying to the reader because she knows she's in a book?

Are you saying that Sylvanas's plan to break the Alliance and make the Horde strong is headcanon, because Good war and Before the Storm were too hard to read?

Or once again are you just upset that your idea wasn't immediately accepted as fact and all those pesky differing points from media in WoW is just "headcanon?"

Do you still not understand what headcanon actually means? It's not just some buzzword you use when you disagree with someone.

A good example of it is you, who stated

S He would definately not want to follow a bad copy of the Lich King that has an agenda that is against the Horde and as we all know is destined to lose. Sylvannas died the moment she became Warchief and pray the Horde doesn't get dismantled this time.

Here you are saying that Sylvanas

a) has an agenda against the Horde, this flies contradictory to what is stated in before the storm and a Good war. TLDR, you're either lying or confusing once again what you think is happening for fact.

b) is destined to lose, the only certainty is that both factions will remain, a war can be "Won" as seen by MoP without a faction disappearing. Outside of that, all you have are guesses.

c)Assumes she will not remain warcheif, again, just an opinion.

You either deliberately or unintentionally confusing your ideas for fact is headcanon, I do not know how to make it any more simple for you.

It's pathetic that you would use the term fanfiction in an attempt to hand-wave away the critique your poorly made post deserved, how about instead you take just the tiniest fraction of time to read up on something before trying to make a statement hmm?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the Alliance killing the king of the Zandalari because Talanji approached the Horde is Sylvanas's fault. Two plus two is five and all that.
    Holy shit lol

Right, remember that part where Sylvanas ordered the Alliance strike force to kill him?

I believe you know what I mean unless you want me to spell it out for you.

I believe you know what I mean unless you want me to spell it out for you.
    Please, humor me.

I believe you have a brain to figure out what I mean.

I believe you have a brain to figure out what I mean.
    No please, you might have cracked the plot of the entire expansion, why wont you share it with us, we are all tingling with anticipation.

Correction we already know the plot of the entire expansion. You are one of the few tingling with anticipation.

If you want to know though Rastakan became a target the moment he joined Sylvannas and his men started taking part in the whole war. The whole thing could be avoided though if Saurfang did his job and threatened Sylvannas with death the moment she proposed the whole war just as he did with Garrosh.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2018-12-28 at 10:25 PM.

Correction we already know the plot of the entire expansion. You are one of the few tingling with anticipation.

If you want to know though Rastakan became a target the moment he joined Sylvannas and his men started taking part in the whole war.
    We saved him from Zul and a couple other notable things so i would say that the aliance with Sylvanas prolonged his life, if anything.