Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    8 year break? You posted last year, nice clickbait broseph.
    I think someone forgot what account they were posting on.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    No, WoD is righfully remember as pure shit and so will BfA.

Legion is holding up pretty well.
    lololol, no, people have already began to say wod was amazing and legion and BFA were worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I actually enjoyed Wrath when it came out, but that was because I was playing a paladin and they were pretty much the best at everything throughout the expansion. I also lost my job in the recession so I was able to play a lot. Was the first time I had downed every raid boss in an expansion while it was current content (didn't down Ruby Sanctum, but technically that was part of Cataclysm...). I actually liked Argent Tournament as a raid too. The idea of a small raid with no trash was appealing after the amount of trash pulls in Naxx and Ulduar. My biggest gripe was the gear catch-up mechanic though. They are still following the formula of the last raid tier being obsolete after the release of the new (granted with the stupidity of Titanforge/Warforge, old raids CAN have some relevancy again, but nobody does them especially when LFR opens up for all the casuals). I used to like in BC that I had to grind out a lower raid like Karazhan to get geared enough for the later raids. Granted, I might not like it as much today since real life things can get in the way.

Probably have some nostalgia for classic. BC was okay. I only enjoyed Firelands in Cataclysm. MOP was okay, but I was basically playing solo so that game felt really boring. WoD was good in the leveling and raiding department, everything else was pretty bad. Legion was good, but the artifact grind is the thing I loathed more than anything so far in the game.

So far BFA is okay. There are a few cool dungeons like Waycrest Manor. Uldir has some interesting (albeit a little too difficult for a starting tier for pugs, especially with how WoD-Legion had very little awareness required for starting raids). Again, the artifact grind even with the catch up mechanic is just garbage. Especially, I dislike the fact that the highest amount of obtainable azerite is in the boring Island Expeditions or having your bonus roll fail. Its tiresome to try and grind out the minuscule amounts you get from other activities. 150 for a heroic dungeon completion? I need 6000+ to reach the next level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ion is that you? You naughty boy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lololol, no, people have already began to say wod was amazing and legion and BFA were worst.
    Wotlk, Legion are worst expansions. Cataclysm, BfA are best ones. Pandaria is an april joke which does not belong to WoW at all.

It's your $15, you can do what you want you want with it, I will be keeping mine each month until they fix the issues.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    It is laughable to see people claiming Wrath was the best expansion ever when at the time it was ABSOLUTELY hated by the playerbase across the board.
    I stopped reading here because this is incorrect and you're stating your opinions as facts.

Your post is just another useless complaint thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Game stopped being fun at Legion.
    It did not. You stopped enjoying it at Legion - which is a completely understandable thing, game isn't the problem.

Nothing has changed - people whinge every expansion, that's the reality. What people whinge about changes - but every single expansion it is whinging about something.

Legion Legandaries - people were quitting over not being able to get their legendary AND quitting over how easy they were to get.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Well, I guess you are “its-always-someoneelses-fault” type.
    And i guess you're "it's-always-my-fault" type. If it suits you, fine by me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    .... game isn't the problem.

Nothing has changed .......

What people whinge about changes.....
    Well, you managed to contradict yourself in the same sentence. Twice. (i just edited out the unimportant parts of your answer)
    /spit@Blizzard

Blizzard changed, they are no longer a company of gamers, now they are a company for their share holders.

Yes, little has changed in reality. You just become old, you have a wife, a child and a mortgage (

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    And next expansion will be players bitching about that one, while praising BFA
    Only if next expansion is somehow worse then bfa, would not surprise me though seeing how blizzard is these days.
    Do you hear the voices too?

I think that both the Legion and BfA endgame are much better than the stuff we've had in WotLK. As a player who returned after 3 expansions, Legion surprised me by just how much it offered in comparison to what I've seen during the glory days of WoW.

The thing WoW lost is the MMORPG feeling and some social aspects because it used be the social platform before social platforms. For all flaws the game had at the time, the game was populated by players who turned to oneanother when they were bored because there was no proper alternative to WoW at the time. Nowadays people just turn to the next game. You then also have to consider the fact that most of the people who played back then and still play today are usually grownups, with families and jobs, which puts a dent into the time they can spend playing WoW.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-12-29 at 10:40 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    oh, i was here during wrath and i can assure you wrath negativity has NOTHING on what is going on right now in BFA, i have only seen such unilateral shitstorm about Fallout76 and NoManSky before.
    Yes it bloody well was, my guy, you couldn't move for people crying that the game had been killed by the following:

Easy-mode dungeons
    Rehashed raid content (Naxx)
    Unfinished zones (Crytalsong Forest)
    Poor PvP implementation (Wintergrasp unbalance and faction dominance)
    Bad raids (EoE, Wintergrasp, TotC)
    Content drought

Aaaaaaaaaall sorts of things. Forever and ever. People would not shut the fuck up about how Wrath was a giant step back from TBC and how it would kill the game.

Fast forward a few expacs - hell, even just in Cata and MoP - and suddenly it's on everyone's "best-of" lists.

Moral of the story, people just love to bitch about things. It's the vogue. If you're not decrying the current game you're not a TRUE FAN(tm)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

what changed??? alliance npc now work for the horde