Poll: Would you like to transmog 2h to 1h as a Fury warrior?

1-Hander Transmog

How would you feel if Blizzard allowed fury warriors the purely cosmetic option to transmog your 2h weapons to 1h? It gives the look of “old” fury without adding extra to balance. There are already toys that do this so would it hurt?

7+ Year Old Account
    if i can make my warrior use fist weapons again hell yea

I personally wouldn't since almost every 1-handed weapon sits on the hips and I can't stand that look, but I really do wish Blizzard would relax some of these cosmetic options. They don't have to make subspecs like 2h frost vs DW frost, just allow cosmetic transmogging.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    I personally wouldn't since almost every 1-handed weapon sits on the hips and I can't stand that look, but I really do wish Blizzard would relax some of these cosmetic options. They don't have to make subspecs like 2h frost vs DW frost, just allow cosmetic transmogging.
    Hoping for a scroll or transmog option to let you sheet 1h weapons on the back for a long time.

7+ Year Old Account
    This would make me play fury a bit more, always find the 2H are almost always too big and look retarded/strange, don't look too functional, this is just me, but i would like use 2 1H, would make more sense to me, as a fast berserker

Yes, why not? More options is always better. I'll stick with 2hs myself, but just like with for example Frost and 2hs, the cosmetic option should be there. They already have the tech to do so with Artifact skins taking over your weapon, so I don't see why they couldn't do it.

yes i would because 2 handers are too big for belves after the legion changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    yes i would because 2 handers are too big for belves after the legion changes.
    Butter knives are too big for female Blood Elves to wield, yet half the player base chooses those pencil-necked weaklings.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Butter knives are too big for female Blood Elves to wield, yet half the player base chooses those pencil-necked weaklings.
    I rag on BE all the time. I love this +10!
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

While I think this should be a thing (even if it's in the form of a Glyph of Titan's Grip or something) I would like to see something else in the game: 2h fish weapons

We already have several 1h fish weapons, imagine dual wielding a giant swordfish (pun intended)
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

Sure thing, most two-handers, especially when Titangrip as Fury, look utterly ridiculous.

Why this would allow me to use Iron Soldier's Saber to complement my BRF Mythic set. I'm all for it.