Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    How so? It was a weapon specifically designed to kill him. You're saying he should've just been able to laugh and ignore it like some OP Mary Sue character? "Hahahah! Even though you poured years of research, countless resources, and fine-tuned it perfectly to work against powerful living AND undead beings, I am completely immune and unaffected!"

He already resisted it far better than any other creature out there. Instead of melting him and killing him almost instantly, it gave him a really bad cough and hurt enough for him to say 'fuck this, I'm out'.
    Pretty sure the expansion was called Wrath of the Lich King. Not Lich King gets pwned by a 15th Century Plague Doctor.

The whole point of the expansion was to show how powerful and threatening Arthas was and that the only way he could be killed was in close proximity to his seat of power. So seeing some fucking Forsaken nobody make him run off crying for mommy was simply pathetic.
    I'm just glad the Alliance got to rip that stupid mask off Putress' face and shove it up his ass sideways when we invaded the Undercity.

So yeah. Fuck this scene! Fuck Putress! And fuck the Forsaken!

Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account
    Well done. I enjoyed this... nice little trip down memory lane. I always thought it was kind of weird that the "Mighty Lich King" starts coughing up a lung at fart smoke, and has to retreat because of it... That plague as (i understood it at the time) kind of melts you from the inside out, but shit, why is an undead breathing and using his lungs?

10+ Year Old Account
    I still get chills at

"Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had FORGIVEN?!?"

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatch View Post
    Seems almost a bit of a sign when fan-made art becomes better than the actual corporate company products. Star Wars had the same, overall positive, reaction recently with a fan-made short film.

You are comparing a fan remaster using current in game assets to the old assets. He didn't "make" any of this, just reskinned what was already created. Also it doesn't compare to how blizzard uses their assets for the current in game cutscenes, present day is much better quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Aside of Malygos going mad and preparing to purge the world of all magic users he didn't approve of while at the same time attacking other flights, Nozdormu being lost in time, Ysera sleeping and not really able to lead the greens, and Scourge running all over dragon shrines in Dragonblight? No reason, I guess.
    Yeah, I defeated all that by myself.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatch View Post
    Seems almost a bit of a sign when fan-made art becomes better than the actual corporate company products. Star Wars had the same, overall positive, reaction recently with a fan-made short film.
    In what way is this better than the in game cinematica we get today? You also have to consider that this is a remake of an already existing cinematic.

They should update the in-game cinematic with this one !
    Excellently done !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    yeah, it's very poorly done.
    Can't wait to see your version... Obviously you've done a better version right? no? didn't think so...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Pretty sure the expansion was called Wrath of the Lich King. Not Lich King gets pwned by a 15th Century Plague Doctor.

The whole point of the expansion was to show how powerful and threatening Arthas was and that the only way he could be killed was in close proximity to his seat of power. So seeing some fucking Forsaken nobody make him run off crying for mommy was simply pathetic.
    I'm just glad the Alliance got to rip that stupid mask off Putress' face and shove it up his ass sideways when we invaded the Undercity.

You have no idea about lore or ? Arthas is ranked really low power wise. The only thing making him dangerous is his army. He alone is weaker than the deathlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    yeah, it's very poorly done.
    Blame Blizzard's shitty male human model.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    Feels like Wrath 2.0 is coming.

I wont be surprised if Blizz asks to put these ingame what with there graphics updates

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    You have no idea about lore or ? Arthas is ranked really low power wise. The only thing making him dangerous is his army. He alone is weaker than the deathlord.
    Really weak..only the raised undead army including dragons makes him strong.....oneshotting the most powerful heroes during the fight.....(saved by Ashbringer..) mopped the floor with the choosen one (Illidan) so whatever mate...

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    Really weak..only the raised undead army including dragons makes him strong.....oneshotting the most powerful heroes during the fight.....(saved by Ashbringer..) mopped the floor with the choosen one (Illidan) so whatever mate...
    You should read the book. Illidan was toying with Arthas not even fighting with both weapons at the beginning, had him 2 times defeated got cocky and toyed even more with him. Than 2 random lucky strikes.

Raising an army doesn’t make him strong. And he did not one shot the greatest hero’s. He stunned a old paladin and a elite troop.

Greatest hero’s would be the classes with the weapons from legion and alone the dk is stronger than the lichking at this point.

Remember we defeated the lichking with only mortals. Not special item , no god or half god helping nothing.

But fanboys who don’t read the lore can’t be argued with anyway.

But I trust more what blizzard states than what you think

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    You should read the book. Illidan was toying with Arthas not even fighting with both weapons at the beginning, had him 2 times defeated got cocky and toyed even more with him. Than 2 random lucky strikes.

Raising an army doesn’t make him strong. And he did not one shot the greatest hero’s. He stunned a old paladin and a elite troop.

Greatest hero’s would be the classes with the weapons from legion and alone the dk is stronger than the lichking at this point.

Remember we defeated the lichking with only mortals. Not special item , no god or half god helping nothing.

But fanboys who don’t read the lore can’t be argued with anyway.

But I trust more what blizzard states than what you think
    Chronicles vol 3 and the research story for the dk frost artifact says Arthas and Illidan are even matched in that fight but it was luck that made Arthas win that day, however legion Illidan got a lot of power from absorbing souls from demons and fully "digesting" the power of Gul'Dan, so he will win this time without any doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Completely worth the wait and time to watch!

Honestly there's two things you learn from all these comments:
    1. The guy did an amazing job updating the cinematic with the constraints the original placed on him
    2. A large portion of the fanbase is really pathetic and gets insulted when anyone else achieves anything.

I enjoyed this a lot more than the original, because the original looks so janky its distracting. Great work, guy who wont ever read this.

Looks shit. New models are ugly

Quote Originally Posted by Igzorn View Post
    it seems a bit faster, but aside of that it has a realy good quality. i like it.
    It did seem a bit faster, and Bolvar's facial expressions, particularly when yelling for Arthas, were a tad uncanny valley.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post

I could have sworn we dealt with a poster like you in the lore sub-forum not too long ago...

Anyways, it's a fantastic remake. I don't want to think about how long it must have taken.