Cataclysm Timewalking EU

Does anyone know why the timewalking event doesn't start until Thursday this week for EU? I've never known it pushed back a day in the past.

They did scrap a TW that coincided with the BfA launch. I'd guess that they've done this so WoD TW will drop sweetly within their patch schedule.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybuds79 View Post
    Does anyone know why the timewalking event doesn't start until Thursday this week for EU? I've never known it pushed back a day in the past.
    Seems it isn't meant to happen. So, we'll see if someone forgot to flip a switch.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Seems it isn't meant to happen. So, we'll see if someone forgot to flip a switch.
    in calender its stated for tomorrow not today, has been like that for atleast a month now, dunno why

To be fair, Blizzard seems to have some problems with the current calendar in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    To be fair, Blizzard seems to have some problems with the current calendar in general.
    Yea looks like a calendar issue. Seems we gained an extra day with December 32nd lol xD

I've just noticed a blue post about it, so I guess it's being looked in to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    in calender its stated for tomorrow not today, has been like that for atleast a month now, dunno why
    As @Puri pointed out, our calender has gone a bit.. weird.. New years gave us the 32nd of Janurary.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..