Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its almost like we had holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    probably scrambling to cover jobs since over 100 employees decided to take the pay out and leave ythe company. I amsure the heavy handed activision cost cutting and salary cutting is not helping to motivate the employees to make any internal deadlines
    Dude chill out and take off your tinfoil hat, blizz always slacks on holiday.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2019-01-02 at 08:41 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFaerie View Post
    8.2 won't be released until at least June, seeing how Uldir has lasted ~4 months.
    8.2 will probably come out weeks, if not months before the raid. Raids are completely disconnected from patches now it seems. It's still far too late imo, the Azerite fix alone is enough to help the expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sephrinx View Post
    Probably because they haven't planned it yet. Seems like they are in a mad scramble to piece together content right now, so it's no surprise that 8.2 doesn't even exist yet.
    you mean the patch they spent a fair while showing us and talking about at blizzcon?
    Nazjatar (Which will have followers who you do quests with and learn about, body guards you become friends with, sorta like the ones in bfa that you upgraded by doing quests with)
    Mechagon
    Azshara’s Eternal Palace Raid
    Mechagon Mechadungeon
    Gnome/Tauren Heritage armor sets
    New Islands
    Heroic Warfronts
    Mechagon Arena
    Flying!
    Battle for Azeroth Season 3
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

They literally told us all of the major content that is coming in 8.2 at Blizzcon, so the entire point of your thread is completely incorrect.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    8.2 will probably come out weeks, if not months before the raid. Raids are completely disconnected from patches now it seems. It's still far too late imo, the Azerite fix alone is enough to help the expansion.
    correct... but he is right... 8.1 came out 5 months after uldir.
    the new raid is coming out end of january so july is about 5-6 months after that, so same time frame.

- - - Updated - - -

probably scrambling to cover jobs since over 100 employees decided to take the pay out and leave ythe company. I amsure the heavy handed activision cost cutting and salary cutting is not helping to motivate the employees to make any internal deadlines
    1. those were GM's not devs
    2. THEY LITERALLY FUCKING SHOWED IT TO US AT BLIZZCON YOU SERIOUS!?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Blizzard devs are too busy playing on their mobile phones to care about 8.2, I suppose -___-
    you mean the 8.2 they literally showed at blizzcon?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    correct... but he is right... 8.1 came out 5 months after uldir.
    the new raid is coming out end of january so july is about 5-6 months after that, so same time frame.

- - - Updated - - -

1. those were GM's not devs
    2. THEY LITERALLY FUCKING SHOWED IT TO US AT BLIZZCON YOU SERIOUS!?
    Uldir released on September 4, 8.1 came out on December 11, or 14 weeks later. That's 3.5 months.

Battle releases Jan 22, so 6 weeks, or 1.5 months after 8.1, and exactly 5 months after Uldir. So we can expect a raid in June, but 8.2 may be before that.
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2019-01-02 at 08:43 PM.

yes i am sure those random customer service people in ireland were necessary to come up with content for WoW

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Sith View Post
    I sure did, but that's not really concrete information - like a PTR build maybe? At least for 8.1.5.
    CONCRETE INFORMATION!?
    they literally SHOWED THE ZONES
    how can you not get more concrete then a fucking video of the zones!?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We heard basically the rough skeleton at Blizzcon. The devs probably are just starting to return from Christmas Break today. 8.1.5 hasn't even hit the PTR yet. Battle of Dazar'alor isn't even out yet!

We're probably months off from seeing more about 8.2. If you're ALREADY at the whining for the next patch phase then you've gone nuts.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you mean the 8.2 they literally showed at blizzcon?
    Alas, they still can take 6+ months to release it... and cut 50% of the content.
    After the steaming pile of turd called BfA 8.0, I am uncautiously pessimistic.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, we won't see 8.2 until late May at the earliest. It'll be a summer patch for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFaerie View Post
    8.2 won't be released until at least June, seeing how Uldir has lasted ~4 months.
    That would be 8.2.5 with the raid release tied to the new Nazjatar zone. Same went for Tomb. Got released ~2 months after 7.2 release with 7.2.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    Yea, we won't see 8.2 until late May at the earliest. It'll be a summer patch for sure.
    My guess is, right around FFXIV: Shadowbringers release

10+ Year Old Account
    8.1.5 needs to happen first, it'll prob be on the PTR in a week or two, once everyones back from the holidays, things slow down.

Because its basically like wod where they have nothing and trying to put together some garbage to shit at you before they miss their oh so important deadline

Those were gms, I'm pretty sure they're not the ones developing content.

I don't care about 8.2. Thats a ways away, I care about becoming a Zandalari troll. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    Because its basically like wod where they have nothing and trying to put together some garbage to shit at you before they miss their oh so important deadline
    Why are you making things up? It doesn't help your opinion at all.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

There are plenty of valid criticisms to make of Blizzard right now but "They have said nothing about 8.2!" is absolutely not one of them. Did we watch the same Blizzcon?

Its at least half a year away from release and I expect that that want to release the Zuldazar raid first before delving into the next upcoming details..