Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    They are still taurens, draeneis, orcs... so it makes sense...
    Yeah Highmountain, Lightforged, Dark Iron and Mag'har should follow the related races (no idea about class/races combinations though). Void Elves shall transform into Blood Elves, would make sense but why not confirming it ?

And Nightborne ? Night Elves ? Would make some sense too I guess. No Night Elf Monk or Warlock though.

Quote Originally Posted by Corruptus View Post
    can't wait for people to have half a mil HP by the end of stat squished xpac
    Tanks have already 250K+ hp so yeah, entirely possible ... they'll stat squish every xpack in the future I guess
    In vanilla, a caster would have at the start of 3K hp in MC and max 5K in Naxx lol :/ Not even sure lol, I checked a screenshot and some naxx geared mage has 3500 hp lol My priest had 4K5hp
    Last edited by vashe9; 2019-01-04 at 11:55 AM.

... Orcs are forced to play DWARVES... I'm glad I'm not a orc I couldn't bear with it

alliance bias 1111!!!!!!!11111
    True Dwarves are not quite as ugly as orcs they ahould have had orcs play KT that would be closer.

Hey look, that content from that patch over a month ago has finally almost arrived...

10+ Year Old Account
    Transformed???? Into a NIGHT ELF???
    Which retarded boss approved this, and which dev do we need to neuter for proposing this idea?

Luckily I play Moonkin, so I don't have to look an an ugly Elf... But there will be hell to pay, if they take away my beautiful red plumage..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2019-01-04 at 01:08 PM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

Which retarded boss approved this, and which dev do we need to neuter for proposing this idea?
    Oh calm down. It's not like we did not have things like that before in TBC dungeons which go back in time...
    You get to experience the other side of the story. You are not playing your character here. Why do we even have to discuss that?
    Like in some movies, where you get to see the PoV of your enemy, or in books, or in some RPG storytelling.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

Luckily I play Moonkin, so I don't have to look an an ugly Elf... But there will be hell to pay, if they take away my beautiful red plumage..
    You’ve never played the TBC dungeons in the Caverns of Time I suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    You have spelled Sylvanas wrong.
    YEAH he did indeed.

Step 1) Blizzard does a thing or doesn't do a thing
    Step 2) Internet nerd rage ensues

Did I overlooked it or where did Blizzard explain why Alliance fight Alliance NPC and Horde vice versa?
    I do not have good feelings at fighting my faction NPCs at all - maybe a reason for me to skip this raid tier or hibernate till the next raid.

ok so after reading some post, are ppl trolling hard or just plain dumb?

first ppl complain about LFR wind opening date (good lord)
    and second about race change for a fight like we did back on BC on caver of time ........

seriusly some days the forums just surprise me

Edit. for the ppl that have issues reading or looking for anything blizzard post of the past 2 months.

Since horde and alliance have diferents starting bosses on this raid, and some are faction related like Rastakan fight for alliance the oposite faction at the end will do those faction bosses transforming into the oposite faction, after a NPC tells u a story about what happen.
    So both faction can experience the full story of the raid.

Same mechanic they did on BC for caver of time.
    Last edited by dranlord; 2019-01-04 at 02:12 PM.

so horde transform into ally and ally into horde?! what kind of fucking shit show raid is this?!

Tauren: Most tauren will turn into draenei, while draenei druids will become night elves.
    Draenei druids, what have i missed? xD

Imagine caring about stuff like, oh no, fighting NPCs from your own faction *GASP* :O.

No wonder gameplay has been taking a backseat since MoP.

Tanks have already 250K+ hp so yeah, entirely possible ... they'll stat squish every xpack in the future I guess
    In vanilla, a caster would have at the start of 3K hp in MC and max 5K in Naxx lol :/ Not even sure lol, I checked a screenshot and some naxx geared mage has 3500 hp lol My priest had 4K5hp
    Seemed fairly obvious they plan to go from 250 ilvl to 1000 ilvl each xpac now, or every other xpac at the least.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    so horde transform into ally and ally into horde?! what kind of fucking shit show raid is this?!
    it is a stupid idea making you fight people who you just saved, oh wait is fine because you can beat rasthakan as a gnome and jaina as an orc, i guess.
    faction pride people!
    i think that i will just skip this raid tier.

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    Oh calm down. It's not like we did not have things like that before in TBC dungeons which go back in time...
    You get to experience the other side of the story. You are not playing your character here. Why do we even have to discuss that?
    Like in some movies, where you get to see the PoV of your enemy, or in books, or in some RPG storytelling.
    I don't believe the CoT stuff in the past changed your racial. Seems they are doing this to combat the "Horde have better racials" claim. If alliance guilds start doing better with horde racials, or if horde does worse with alliance racials, they might make updates.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Ah yes, the good ol' Horde bias where they get a city raided, an important NPC murdered, the Golden Fleet destroyed and where the Alliance leaders don't die
    It is a shame there don't seem to be any forums left that moderate out people claiming things as dumb as Horde bias in a raid like this.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

A shame they choose this approach, I'd have more respect if they had just gone and said "ok both sides get a different experience and guess what that means completely different bosses and no we don't care if you say alliance or horde have it easier or better lore encounters there different get over it". To just break the wall and go now you are magically the other faction go kill bosses and don't ask why you are doing it is kind of pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Look at all that content I'll do once on lfr and never do again.
    Fornite forums ---> that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Keep that defense going
    What defence?

@grexly75 is right. This release time lines up with Nightholds.

And pretty much other entry raid to major raid patches. Hell beats a few of the older ones by a month or two. You are getting raids quicker than you used to.

Also this has been a thing since at least Mists of Pandaria.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...-raid-schedule