Little Nightmares

Zombie Night Terror

Pathologic Classic HD

Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom

Acceleration of SUGURI 2

Bear With Me - Collector's Edition

Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth

----

My standard rules apply, I check post history, if you seem like a prick I ignore and move on.. if you seem like a decent sort, I give keys.
    So I'm a prick? Ok. Calling people you don't know names is not very nice anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    all todays humble crap up for grabs

Darkside Detective

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition

>observer_

Q.U.B.E. 2

Regions of Ruin

Sundered

Immortal Redneck

METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN

NeuroVoider

Purrfect Date - Visual Novel/Dating Simulator

Seven: The Days Long Gone

Hard Reset Redux

Gremlins, Inc.

Old Man's Journey

Figment

Little Nightmares

Zombie Night Terror

Pathologic Classic HD

Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom

Acceleration of SUGURI 2

Bear With Me - Collector's Edition

Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth

----

My standard rules apply, I check post history, if you seem like a prick I ignore and move on.. if you seem like a decent sort, I give keys.
    I'd like Regions of Ruin please.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiteTheNoob View Post
    So I'm a prick? Ok. Calling people you don't know names is not very nice anyways.
    I never claimed I was nice, It's a simple system, I don't want to go giving free stuff to people I disagree with either personality wise or their beliefs :P I'm sorry if my choice on how I dole out free stuff bothers you.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Funny definition of "prick", also give the keys to whoever you feel like, the keys are yours, you do whatever you want with them.

However this all thing is pretty ironic and completely needless.
    It seems about right to me. nothing about it is needless, last time I posted, I had over 40 messages, I simply tell people, I check post history. if I see any loony lefty or far right morons.. I tend to not want to hook them up.

that is my right. tis neither needless or anything else, it is my choice how I distribute my things. all I ask is that people aren't assclowns.. it amazes me that this has evoked a response.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Boy am I glad I did not buy Yakuza 0, I might end up picking this one up. Not a bad looking bundle, except for The Division. Would prefer anything over that.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    You don't need to start flaming people over it, thus, needless.

If you don't want to give a key to someone for whatever reason, just don't.
    At no point did I flame, I merely explained my key giving method..and defended it when questioned.
    - Otto Skoernzy

Yeah, let's drop the conversation about criteria and get back to the games.

Seems like a good month to pause...but part of me thinks the games we get later will be worth keeping the sub going this month too...decisions...

I'm a little annoyed since I already own both games but otherwise, it's really good. Should definitely play Yakuza 0 if you've never touched the series before and might as well play The Division if you haven't already before The Division 2 launches.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    all todays humble crap up for grabs

(Games)

----

Never heard back from you a couple of days back about just cause so I guess I'm a prick. =P
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

Is Yakuza like Sleeping Dogs? Already have The Division, hmm.

Not sure what to think of this month's monthly. I've been told I need to play The Division, but never heard of Yakuza. Kind of hoping they'll reveal a third so I can lean more towards yes or no.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyCatjuh View Post
    Is Yakuza like Sleeping Dogs? Already have The Division, hmm.
    It's more of a beat em up. It's a really fun game with a great story and 0 is the best place to jump into the series with.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Not sure what to think of this month's monthly. I've been told I need to play The Division, but never heard of Yakuza. Kind of hoping they'll reveal a third so I can lean more towards yes or no.
    The Division is awesome, and since my permanent Overwatch vacation I've been thinking about getting back into it. It's perfectly fine to play solo but grouping can be fun too, but the sequel is dropping in March so you may see an exodus around then. If you have much time to play it though you could finish the content by March. I'd highly recommend it.

Can't speak for Yakuza; I think I own it but if I do it's just chilling on my backlog.

EDIT: If anyone's looking to get rid of the Observer from this month's HB, I'd definitely like to play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

XSEED games are on sale on GOG! Ends on Monday at 3 PM PST

Of particular note is the 'Trails series, which I strongly recommend to anyone looking for a rich, story focused RPG.

the series is broken up into arcs, and you can start at any of them. Yes, each arc ties into the larger overarching story, but ultimately each arc has a self contained story that has a definitive beginning, middle, and end. Each arc thoroughly establishes the setting and the characters, and gives you relevant information without spoiling the big moments of the previous games. At the end of the day, what matters most is that you enjoy what you play. Given that each game is upwards of fifty to sixty hours long, don't feel like you have to trudge through several "prerequisite games" just to play the game you were interested in in the first place. Start at whichever game appeals to you the most!

Trails in the Sky: First Chapter for $10
    This is the first game of the Falcom's LoH series, and the first part of the TitS trilogy. It follows the happy-go-lucky young woman Estelle Bright, and her brother Joshua, as they become Bracers (the adventurers/witchers of this world) while searching for their father. Follows a boy and a girl as they set out to become certified bracers (adventurers). As a very typical JRPG plot structure with a band of quirky sidekicks and ancient evil shenanigans. Has a heavy emphasis on adventure. It took me fifty hours to play through this game, and I was just focusing on the story! It goes without saying, that newcomers should start here. However, if you are off put by how old this game is, please look below to Trails of Cold Steel.

Play order of the Sky series: FC -> SC -> 3rd

Trails of Cold Steel for $24
    This is the first installment of the Empire arc (ToCS quadrilogy), which is a sequel to the first arc of the LoH series, the Liberl arc (the TitS trilogy). However, do not assume that you have to have played TitS before you start this one; Trails of Cold Steel is a perfect jumping on point. If you are off put by the 2004 TitS games or just want to experience the unique features of ToCS, then by all means begin here! This game follows the young man Rean Schwarzer, who leaves his home to attend a military academy in the militaristic Erebonian Empire, which is on the brink of a revolution. Has a heavy emphasis on politics.

Play order of the Cold Steel series: CS1 -> CS2 -> CS3 (not yet localized) -> CS4 (not yet localized)

While not a digital sale, it is online.

Target is currently doing a liquidation of Nintendo 3DS games.

https://www.target.com/c/nintendo-3d...ortBy=PriceLow

The following games are $5 right now:

SMTIV

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

LoZ: Ocarina of Time 3D

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

DKC Returns 3D

LoZ: A Link Between Worlds

Super Mario 3D Land

Those are the biggest deals. Go get them.

Damn, local Target only had Mario 3D Land, was hoping to pick up that plus the 2 LoZ games and DKC, but oh well.

So over the years of buying from Humble Bundle I have amassed a huge collection of unused steam keys, I could link them all but it would take way too long. If there was a bundle you missed with a game you wanted there's a good chance I might have a key of it that hasn't been activated. I'm looking to maybe trade for something of equal value. Send me a PM or something and I can look at see if I have what you're looking for.

Man, hoping that they expand the 3DS library they're selling on Humble now, especially if they'll actually have good deals on the games. Tempted to pick up a few of the super old ones that are $5 each, and if we can finally get a decent source of good sales on a Nintendo platform for once I'll be stoked.