Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    next hero after this one will take at least 6 months if not a year IF EVER. Most developers moved to more important projects. Game is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Ask yourself - would a dead game receive updates with new features?
    P.S.
    Though to play devil's advocate - this might be one of the last updates, just to pacify people by "Look we are still supporting it after the announcment we made before!" and then drop it.
    just because they put it in maitnance mode it doesnt mean they are shutting it down .

nobody would shut down game that brings milions of $$$$ weekly from lootboxes and skins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    WTF is this dead game doing on the MMO-champs main page?
    wake me up when sc2 will get to frontpage
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

His kit seems fun, particularly his Q and second Heroic.

What the fuck does this have to do with wow?

Like 6 people all made the same comments. The same stupid comments. Showing they can neither read properly nor have a clue what this site is for. Well done.

He looks really fun, can't wait to try him. Especially his ults look insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    His kit seems fun, particularly his Q and second Heroic.
    Those two abilities seem made for each other, diving in and yoinking an enemy hero back to your team.

Beyond that, my only complaints are mostly cosmetic. I wish his wings were a bit more prominent, and that he actually floated instead of walking, like Tyreal and Auriel. I initially thought that maybe they just made him walk to make him visually distinct from Tyreal, but remembered that not only does Auriel also float, but they both have a much more similar color scheme, compared to Imperius. So, I'm not quite sure why they went with him marching around instead of floating about?
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    next hero after this one will take at least 6 months if not a year IF EVER. Most developers moved to more important projects. Game is dead.
    i bet you that we see the next hero after imperius in 6-8 weeks.

Btw: With the current line up of heroes we dont need a new hero every 4 weeks. I think if you are not a pro very little will change for you.
    Hots was likely slowing donw in heroes and mapf if they have a good baseline.

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Beyond that, my only complaints are mostly cosmetic. I wish his wings were a bit more prominent, and that he actually floated instead of walking, like Tyreal and Auriel. I initially thought that maybe they just made him walk to make him visually distinct from Tyreal, but remembered that not only does Auriel also float, but they both have a much more similar color scheme, compared to Imperius. So, I'm not quite sure why they went with him marching around instead of floating about?
    I thought his wings seem pretty scaled down too. And just to add to that, Malthael floats too (at least when walking) and his wings are a lot closer to his Diablo 3 look.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    just because they put it in maitnance mode it doesnt mean they are shutting it down .

nobody would shut down game that brings milions of $$$$ weekly from lootboxes and skins.
    HotS doesn't make them millions of $ from lootboxes and skins though, which is why they took devs from the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

Lol millions weekly. Sure thing m8, sure thing.

As I posted in another thread, Heroes development at Blizzard is around 3, 3.5 months ahead of the current release. This means it will take until end of Feb/March until you really feel how updates/heroes are going to be changed by having the game on maintenance mode. You can expect fewer details, more copy pasting and in general poor art to follow since those are the resources easily moved around.

As for Imperius
    https://imgur.com/vSQcOVu
    https://imgur.com/V1PGtq5

As for how worked on a game on maintenance mode is -> check diablo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Lol millions weekly. Sure thing m8, sure thing.

As I posted in another thread, Heroes development at Blizzard is around 3, 3.5 months ahead of the current release. This means it will take until end of Feb/March until you really feel how updates/heroes are going to be changed by having the game on maintenance mode. You can expect fewer details, more copy pasting and in general poor art to follow since those are the resources easily moved around.

As for Imperius
    https://imgur.com/vSQcOVu
    https://imgur.com/V1PGtq5

As for how worked on a game on maintenance mode is -> check diablo 3.
    I mean you can say the same thing about Guldans felfire. Same basic effect, except imperius marks them, mediv gets a cd reduction if it hits heros (IIRC), one of Lunaras ults; then theres Malth's aoe and how it functions very similarly to guldans corruption. We can go on........
    My point is that, Imperius haing one ability that is similar to another hero's doesn't mean the game is dead or that they are copy pasting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapanth View Post
    I mean you can say the same thing about Guldans felfire. Same basic effect, except imperius marks them, mediv gets a cd reduction if it hits heros (IIRC), one of Lunaras ults; then theres Malth's aoe and how it functions very similarly to guldans corruption. We can go on........
    My point is that, Imperius haing one ability that is similar to another hero's doesn't mean the game is dead or that they are copy pasting.
    It is about visuals not mechanics. It is the same spell with few cosmetic changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    It is about visuals not mechanics. It is the same spell with few cosmetic changes.
    A spell has a different look?

GAME IS DEAD, EVERYONE! Abandon the fucking ship!
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    A spell has a different look?

GAME IS DEAD, EVERYONE! Abandon the fucking ship!
    It doesn't have one, that's the problem.

did the talents has been released yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    did the talents has been released yet ?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...or-Diablo-Hero

Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    thank you
    No probs!