Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    She probably thought you would think it was hot/cool that she made out with another girl while drunk, that's why she told you about it. You going over there all butthurt about it is going to make you look socially awkward.
    This would make a lot more sense if he were actually present to see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Break it off OP. Might be missing some info, but it sounds like she did this on impulse.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    Not sure what to think of it now, they were already friends. I don't know the full story, but from what I gather they meet for a drink out, went back to her place where said friend invited some dude around.

I get a message saying she was heading home when said dude arrived but then 1 hour later another message saying she made out with this girl and she is heading home.

No idea what to think of if I even trust her now. Thoughts?
    My thought is that I'm not sure which place is the least suited to have a discussion on personal relationship between

A)A traditional tribal meeting in Afghanistan, when you do not speak pashtun
    B)A MMO board.

On one hand, one place will have the locales massacre you if you say the wrong thing. The other place have at least, from what I gather, pretty awesome mutton and rice dishes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheating is cheating

dont let your testosterone or sexual fantasies get in the way: look at the action itself

Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    You didn't read the OP's post right. It was a 3some between his gf, the chick and a random dude that the chick invited over. He got absolutely cucked and he still hasn't broken up with her so she will probably string him a long a bit more if he provides the stability.
    Ah, well then I quite frankly doubt the sincerety of the OP to begin with.

Who in their right mind would stay with a partner that admitted to cheating on them...? Seems like these tall tales are reused quite a lot as of late too.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    This would make a lot more sense if he were actually present to see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Break it off OP. Might be missing some info, but it sounds like she did this on impulse.
    That or more happened than she said. (Which is the most likely event imo)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Ah, well then I quite frankly doubt the sincerety of the OP to begin with.

Who in their right mind would stay with a partner that admitted to cheating on them...? Seems like these tall tales are reused quite a lot as of late too.
    OP is trying to rationalize that nothing happened aside from exactly what his GF said happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either your girl is down low/bi or she fucking around with dudes and chicks behind your back....both ain't good.

Break up and get tested man. Who knows with how many dudes / girls / animals she has done it with while you were together. Yikes.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The girl was trying to initiate a threesome with your gf and the dude. I bet when the dude showed up she got uncomfortable and left. But was comfortable making out with the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    I’m guessing you make your living from writing ham country and western songs
    hahaha apparently so. Didn't even notice that

Excuse me, I struggle mentally with the concept.

The OP asks for sympathy in a extramarital affair….
    ...from perfect strangers...
    ...on a MMO board…

Too much weirdness to this story. Did she have a threesome, or just kiss the girl, or just the dude? I dunno, strange behavior.

Just dump your girlfriend.

10+ Year Old Account
    So she cheated on you, yeah sorry to hear that unless you are into that sort of thing.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Make out with the same chick, and see what happens.

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    personal preference my wife has my permission to fuck around with other women, no dicks so w/e gotten a few double bjs out of it so i cant complain only live once brah

Sounds like your girl was picked as the 3rd wheel to a threesome, then other girl was putting in some work. A lot more happens in an hour than some kissing, I'd be moving on.

She probably thought you would think it was hot/cool that she made out with another girl while drunk, that's why she told you about it. You going over there all butthurt about it is going to make you look socially awkward.
    Socially awkward for having a talk about your partner cheating on you?
    What kind of relationships are you in? It's to the point where I almost feel sorry for you if this is your view on this topic.

Oh look. The feminist thinking like an unfaithful ass, how surprising.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2019-01-06 at 12:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question for the posters in this thread, specifically those of you saying "just break up with her bro," or "once the trust is gone, it's gone." Have any of you ever actually been in a relationship before or are over the age of 20?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Question for the posters in this thread, specifically those of you saying "just break up with her bro," or "once the trust is gone, it's gone." Have any of you ever actually been in a relationship before or are over the age of 20?
    I've been married for 7 years and would never accept her kissing someone else in any kind of sexual manner. How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Apparently instances of cheating are acceptable over the age of 20