Implosion mastery

Hello guys.

I have a fairly straight forward question, that may not have a straight forward answer (hopefully it does though):

Does Demonology mastery work for Implosion damage?

Or does me throwing imps at someone not count as my demons damage? (Doesn't seem like it according to !Details)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ _

I'm debating with myself wether mastery could be my prefered stat for mythic+

It does not increase with mastery

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope implosion counts as player damage, not demon damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick test of swapping a pure haste ring with a pure mastery right shows that Implosion does in fact scale with mastery.

It does scale from Mastery.

However, it isn't boosted by Tyrant. Makes sense right?

So if it is affected by mastery, does that mean it is also affected by the Orc racial?
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_Bob View Post
    So if it is affected by mastery, does that mean it is also affected by the Orc racial?
    Naturally as that's intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeySquad View Post
    Naturally as that's intellect.
    No I was referring to the passive 1% pet damage. The other one is pretty obvious >.>
    ^win

No I was referring to the passive 1% pet damage. The other one is pretty obvious >.>
    People ask a lot of obvious stuff. Anyhow, no clue but doesn't matter either way as it is static.

AFAIK said bonus only apply to the pet, the real pet. Other demons are considered guardians instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Varleen View Post
    AFAIK said bonus only apply to the pet, the real pet. Other demons are considered guardians instead.
    This video says otherwise:

^win

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeySquad View Post
    It does scale from Mastery.

However, it isn't boosted by Tyrant. Makes sense right?
    Not directly, anyway. If you use the Supreme Commander trait, the Tyrant leaves you with a non trivial chunk of intellect which will boost Implosion damage.

For maximum benefit to Implosion, note that your primary target has its damage affected by imp energy while secondary targets take full damage.
    Back when dot snapshotting was a thing, I wrote this piece of junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldion View Post
    Not directly, anyway. If you use the Supreme Commander trait, the Tyrant leaves you with a non trivial chunk of intellect which will boost Implosion damage.

For maximum benefit to Implosion, note that your primary target has its damage affected by imp energy while secondary targets take full damage.
    That is true. And if you are talking indirectly then yes you also have more imps from the tyrant for a bigger Implosion. I was just referring to the 15%. I also still don't have a good SC though, sigh.