15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    You could try to contact the support and ask them if they can provide you a way to link it to your steam account. Doesnt hurt to try
    No, they won't.

If you didn't buy it through Steam (aka Steam didn't get its cut - which is like 30%), you aren't getting your game linked to Steam and access to Steam's thingies.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    So it's completely separate? eww
    dude count your blessings, steam copy is notoriously unstable. I have no idea why and I don't think ZoS knows either, but even people with steam copy, if they are lucky enough to have bought it early enough - launch directly instead of via steam (recent steam accounts don't let you do that) people with steam copies, have litteraly bought extra copies directly from zos, solely to uncouple their game from steam.

Eh as much as I love Necromancer classes I'm just too damn busy with WoW and FF14 .

I'd really love to come back to this on PS4 but eh I just can't manage 3 MMOs at once these days.

15+ Year Old Account
    Very hyped for necromancer!

I also dropped WoW (most likely for good, there is very little chance of me returning) and ESO is pretty much everything I want from an MMO.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

I might try this game out on xbox. Is it allowed to ask for class suggestions? I suck, so the easier the better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    I might try this game out on xbox. Is it allowed to ask for class suggestions? I suck, so the easier the better.
    There is no difference in difficulty between the classes.

Also you should note that all classes can be made to be played with a stamina build or a magicka build... and obviously for all roles.

The thing you should pay attention in character creation is picking a suitable race for the class and build you plan on playing. Each race favours quite heavily either stamina or magicka so you should take it into account.

However, if you want to make for example a wood elf magicka dragon knight - sure just make one. It isn't optimal, but if that's what you want to play - just go for it.

EDIT: There are some small different flavours on the classes though. Every class can do everything, but some classes are more suited for certain things than others. Like templars and wardens are more suited for healing than others. Dragonknights and wardens are slightly more tanky than others. Nightblade has more stealth stuff. Sorcerer is caster oriented - but at the same time the most straightforward class to play for basic stamina setup (passive self healing and execute).
    Last edited by Puupi; 2019-01-07 at 01:35 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    On January 15th there will be a big announcement stream. Most likely announcing the new chapter (expansion).

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/e...ews/post/55495

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah I am only actively playing cause I have dropped WoW. Originally I had thought to drop it till the 8.1 raid was fully released but I think I might wait till 8.2 and just play more ESO.

The one thing I can say though is that this is seriously messing with the lore. I'd make carrying a Necro pet in front of witnesses a crime. But ultimately, you cannot save the lore if you bring Dragons in.

I honestly think that ESO needs to end with the Numidium showing up and causing a Dragon Break. Or maybe they could just bring Alduin.
    actualy there are 5 confirmed dragons that are alive during second era (which is when ESO is happening) its just hordes of dragons that we don't have.

as far as necro.. we dont know if its a new class or new skill line. we do engage in minor necromancy for abnur tharn during main quest line, so there's that.

ZoS confirmed that as far as lore goes, they are working very closely with Bethesda, to make sure that everything is consistent.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Personal issue with ESO is that I grew to dislike the monthly fee system.
    I think GW2 did best and I doubt I'll ever play a sub-based game in the future.
    I've played ESO in the past and payed obviously, but I don't know how to describe it now, can't put my finger on what I feel it's ;wrong' I just feel it's 'not ok':
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/esoplus

Deleted
    ESO plus is only needed if you want to be a crafter, and crafting requires a massive amount of time and resources to be even a decent crafter, so I wouldn't recommend it unless you're really dedicated to the game. For everything else sub free mode is fine and non-intrusive.

As for necromancy, wasn't it only recently banned (Morrowind/Oblivion era)?

I mean people complain about Necromancy and how you could never join the Mage's Guild and all I have to say is, VAMPIRES. Now Necromancers in Summerset, that will be a bit harder but non-Altmer in Summerset as anything other than slaves is a stretch already.
    Necromancers can certainly exist as player characters but the idea that someone would practice necromancy openly in Summerset, High Rock or Hammerfell (or in Morrowind on a Dunmer) and not get arrested is just silly.

As for dragons, yeah limited number of dragons did exist in that period but a war implies entire flights of dragons. Now if it is only a few dragons acting in concert with a lot of humanoid minions, I'm game.
    its quite possible that its going to be done similarly to summerset where we only have a couple of named sload so rarity if them is preserved, but they are still major antagonists. speaking of other races in summerset, well... Ayrenn is being Ayrenn here. there is a reason here own family has been constantly trying to undermine and/or kill her. a lot of altmer are not happy about her decree and we get to see it in Summerset as well, to be fair.

as far as whitewashing mer, oh I don't know... playing through shadowfen made me absolutely despise altmer and vvardenfel gives player a pretty... stark look at the way dunmer see anyone other then dunmer (I mean they have altmer slaves among others), and then there is the whole superiority complex of Telvanni where even other dunmer are inferior to their own asshole gloriousness...

Quote Originally Posted by schmonz View Post
    I love to play my pet sorc. I can solo almost everything.
    This. Pet sorc is so good for soloing.

I tried a pet sorc once on PS4 and it decided to go attack a guard in Seyda Neen and then get me chased.

The fact that you misclicked a guard while having Attack Innocents enabled is pretty much on you tbh
    Wait you can disable that?

I'm not trying to be funny I genuinely didn't know I could disable it.

Might go back to pet sorc if so haha. No more guards chasing my ass then.

I'm debating subbing to ESO Plus if I ever come back. If I do it'll be PC though. Not PS4 because from what I gather there's no other way to pay for it other than through the official site whereas I can pay ESO Plus through Steam.

Already got my CC info saved on Steam and Amazon and that's all I want them saved on.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-01-07 at 07:17 PM.

Yes, Settings>Gameplay>Combat. I only turn it on if I want to do Dark Brotherhood quests.
    Man you are a lifesaver.... literally.

Question about Plus for if I do resub. I get all the current DLC just not expansions yeah? If do I don't mind just buying Summerset for PC. Since I think the base/Gold editions get Morrowind included now.

I mean, Summerset will probably get included later down the year when Elsweyr gets released but yes. Warden would also need to be bought if you want one.
    Alright got it. Appreciate the help mate.

For now I'm just trying some F2P stuff see if it interests me. If it doesn't I'll probably just stick with ESO and FF14 as my 2 MMOs.

I mean we still have not adequately interacted with House Dres I guess. As for Ayrenn, I just think she'd be dead by now.

On rarity, it worked for the Sload because it was just a chapter and they were secondary antagonists to boring Nocturnal. The Dragons are supposed to be the primary antagonists of an arc that will take the entire year. At the very least I'd expect: a dragon as an end of chapter boss, several as dungeon bosses (unless we don't get 4DLC dungeons please, DLC dungeons will outnumber core ones) and probably a dragon as the end boss for the story zone (Whiterun or Winterhold?)
    eh. not necessarily. i mean... we do have an entire dragon themed dungeon and the only dragon we get is the undead one. the rest are various dragon worshiping cultists. so its quite possible that dungeons will have no actual dragon bosses to fight, but rather A (single) dragon monologuing evilly, while throwing various flunkies at us, and or serving as a final boss of a trial.

alternately. what is to say that dragons are antagonists? all we know its dragon themed but we have no idea whether its going to be fighting against dragon or dragons or working with a friendly dragon against some other antagonist that threatens aforementioned dragon and/or tamriel in some way.

and yeah, Ayrenn still being alive is.. a miracle to say the least. but probably is also explained by the fact that she constantly travels around and has her cousin stay in actual Summerset as proxy. so just tracking her down to kill her could be difficult, not to mention Raz is a badass and support from races other then altmer likely helps to keep her in power. for now. but most altmer are still doing whatever the heck they feel like and its usually not very nice things at all. from insurrection, to general discrimination to planning and nearly executing outright genocide.

P.S. for PC - https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...lStealing.html is an absolute miracle and one of my addon musts. no more accidentaly grabbing an apple instead of turning in a writ and getting chased by a guard.
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2019-01-07 at 08:02 PM.

I would assume we'd have Nafaalilargus show up.
    Alternatively, we could have an event that would go unnoticed historically like the Dragonguard chasing dragons. I do hope we get to see Paarthunax
    there you go. Nafaalilargus would work perfectly well within lore as friendly dragon and would certainly still work with the whole "dragons are coming!" hype.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Settings>Gameplay>Combat. I only turn it on if I want to do Dark Brotherhood quests.
    Yeah I just had it accidentally on when I was leveling my new character. I was trying to turn in a quest, but the adventurer got an arrow to the knee....

Instantly pressed ESC.

Necro sounds dope, but my god i am not looking forward to redoing my professions and getting skyshards/lorebooks again. Overall super hyped for it atm.