Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seirith View Post
    Not sure what world you live in but no one I know thinks its ok for a girl to make out with another girl unless they are homosexual. I know no man that would be ok with their girlfriend making out with a girl.
    Not sure what world you live in but I've seen the "let's make out because guys think it's hot" scenario played out numerous times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here lies David St. Hubbins, and why not?
    Personally, I think the OP is at fault.

Practise better husbandry in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    If you have to ask an internet forum if you can trust her, you already don't trust her. Up to you what the next move is, but it clearly bothers you.
    haha yea me too. I don't ask internet forums, if any, ask a good friend. If he doesn't trust her, he should find a new girl.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    haha yea me too. I don't ask internet forums, if any, ask a good friend. If he doesn't trust her, he should find a new girl.
    Trust issues aren't necessarily fixed by moving on to someone else. Sometimes, the trust issues are due to an individual's own personal issues.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesir22 View Post
    This isn't the 00's my friend. Gender isn't the same as it used to be.
    lol oh shit I guess that's true. Silly me!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aigilas View Post
    she made out with the bloke not her friend,... sorry mate, just leave her

the argument for if shes straight but makes out with a girl is it really cheating. is the same as if im right handed and i punch you with the left, did i really hit you? the answer is yes
    My suspicion too, but with that said, she made out with somebody while being committed to you, that's cheating and isn't okay even if she admitted her guilt, you shouldn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Trust issues aren't necessarily fixed by moving on to someone else. Sometimes, the trust issues are due to an individual's own personal issues.
    Right. And the same trust issues might start bubbling up with a new partner as well.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Asexual Fedora abound?
    What a comeback. A fedora would say exactly what you said, so be proud of that I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    Not sure what to think of it now, they were already friends. I don't know the full story, but from what I gather they meet for a drink out, went back to her place where said friend invited some dude around.

I get a message saying she was heading home when said dude arrived but then 1 hour later another message saying she made out with this girl and she is heading home.

No idea what to think of if I even trust her now. Thoughts?
    I think there’s something she’s not telling you... if she’s kissing other girls, she definitely doesn’t want you involved in some straight man lesbian fantasy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Unless you have mutually agreed to have an open relationship with regards to other people, then it's cheating.

She texted you, which is a good thing meaning she felt guilty about her actions. But a discussion needs to happen soon around what is acceptable.

As others have mentioned, in my experience as both the 'kisser' and 'kissed on' - More happened than she has told you about.
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    u say there was another dude, yet that dude was afk during that time and she made out with her gf ? so what was that dude doing in that house ? plumbing ?
    He was fixing those pipes alright.

lol ya she hooked up with the dude not her female friend.

So what is the 411 on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Not sure what world you live in but I've seen the "let's make out because guys think it's hot" scenario played out numerous times.
    With the boyfriend actually there? Sure, I could believe that.

But she just happened to kiss a girl, when he wasn't there, because she thought it would be hot if she told him about it later? Yeah right. Nobody would actually do that. Maybe if she'd taken a selfie in the act.

"I bought some flowers because I know you like them. No I didn't bring them with me."
    Last edited by Bigby; 2019-01-07 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Question for the posters in this thread, specifically those of you saying "just break up with her bro," or "once the trust is gone, it's gone." Have any of you ever actually been in a relationship before or are over the age of 20?
    Yes to both questions.

No f'ing compromises on this crap.

Cheating of any sort = done
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    What a comeback. A fedora would say exactly what you said, so be proud of that I guess.
    You've got no idea what you're talking about

so what happened? where is the op? whats the conclusion? Been waiting since.

7+ Year Old Account
    Making out with anyone else but your partner will always be cheating ... same gender or not.
    Imagine it was with another guy, what would you think then?

(as a p.s. if she was bi-curious she could/should have asked if that was ok with you beforehand).

I suggest you go to the hospital and check if you have any STDs. Maybe it's not the first time she's done it.