Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Tell me again why we have 65K troops stationed in Europe?
    It's not only for protection of allies, but for projection of sphere of influence when it comes to military bases.

I wouldn't place too much stock into it... right now we have a president who is obliterating any kind of foreign relations we have with allies, so it's probably a little bit of an effect of that. And just like there are multitudes of Americans who are abysmally stupid, I'm sure Germany has a similar situation as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

Quote Originally Posted by krooka View Post
    The Germans need a ass whooping. They realised even with their army back in ww2 that invading America was impossible. Germans can't even afford their own military, they keep relying on the Americans.

Laughing stock
    Mhm. Let's see... we get to spend money on education, social security, healthcare and infrastructure, plus, I can count how many german military members lost their lives in the past 20 years on two hands, and you get to spend billions and have your children butchered in some dusty/swampy hellhole on the other side of the globe. Weighing the benefits... yeah. I'm fine with this. Keep laughing while you die for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell the Germans that they first need to afford their own military instead of begging and kissing America's ass for military protection.

The Germans are still pissed to this day that America and Britain ruined their little party of domination. in ww2.
    We don't need a military, champ. We pay others to do our dirty work. Only that we don't pay them. Why would you spend money on a military if someone else volunteers his military for free?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    The Germans need a ass whooping. They realised even with their army back in ww2 that invading America was impossible. Germans can't even afford their own military, they keep relying on the Americans.

Laughing stock
    Let's be honest, for the last few years, USA has been the laughing stock of the world. With a clown like Donald Duck in charge, there's no wonder why people always make fun of Americans, you put him in office after all.

It's the same deal when UK voters voted for Brexit and then they immediately regretted it right after because they didn't understand the repercussions of their actions. They were the laughing stock of the world until Donald Duck was elected.

Germans feel threatened by the United States
    Good.

Good.

Twat Germans, i'm counting the days before we leaving the eu. I don't want my country under german domination.

Germans feel threatened by America yet most of the clowns in Germany wear Captain America t-shirts, blue jeans while eating in kfc, mcdonalds, subway, taco bell etc.

Nearly as many Germans feel threatened by the United States as they do by Russia, while less than half feel North Korea is a danger, according to a new poll.

A recent survey conducted by Germany's Forsa Institute for Social Research and Statistical Analysis alongside International Politik magazine and featured Saturday by the Bild tabloid found that 55 percent of respondents thought the U.S. was a threat to the country, just one point less than the 56 percent who said the same of Russia.

https://www.newsweek.com/us-dangerou...y-poll-1282339
    You are quoting a tabloid Newsweek article about a tabloid Bild article... Do you need attention or something?

Troops were stationed in a time the US was a reliable and stable partner/friend of the EU. The despicable Republicans and their unassailable Leader Mister Orange Man, aka Putin's asset, are openly attacking the foundations of the EU and slowly but steadily are becoming our enemy. We spit on them, those treacherous bastards.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by garrison10 View Post
    Twat Germans, i'm counting the days before we leaving the eu. I don't want my country under german domination.

Germans feel threatened by America yet most of the clowns in Germany wear Captain America t-shirts, blue jeans while eating in kfc, mcdonalds, subway, taco bell etc.
    But isnt Captain America a Nazi ?
    Also we dont have many taco bells and kfcs, we eat Döner and Currywörst.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    You are quoting a tabloid Newsweek article about a tabloid Bild article... Do you need attention or something?

Troops were stationed in a time the US was a reliable and stable partner/friend of the EU. The despicable Republicans and their unassailable Leader Mister Orange Man, aka Putin's asset, are openly attacking the foundations of the EU and slowly but steadily are becoming our enemy. We spit on them, those treacherous bastards.
    What can the mighty dutch do?. You will be undewater by the time you build your own military.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    But isnt Captain America a Nazi ?
    Also we dont have many taco bells and kfcs, we eat Döner and Currywörst.
    It's called a example. The world watches american movies/tv series on daily basis. You can't escape their culture.

Wait, the original article is from BILD? Aaaahahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by garrison10 View Post
    What can the mighty dutch do?. You will be undewater by the time you build your own military.
    You would like that right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Wait, the original article is from BILD? Aaaahahahahaha!
    yup...

/101010
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

yup...

/101010
    Ah well. With all the Fake News and BS on TV in the US, no wonder he fell for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    All Germans who started and participated in ww1 are dead, and those who started ww2 and participated are like what, 99% dead too. Maybe a few stray Auschwitz nazi guards in the U.S and Argentina who are still alive here and there. Yet all those people who live in Germany right now are somehow to blame for what happened in the past? Wouldn't the rotting orange overlord trump also be to blame then? I mean his fathers family if of German descent after all =)

But wait! Lets take your dumb as fuck logic and apply it to other countries as well!
    Japan if guilty too! Fuck if they lost WW2 and that their country got nuked. All the innocent people in Japan are evil too!!111

Oh oh, even a better one, Scandinavians are savage pigs! Vikings pillaged, raped and kidnapped woman!!1111111

People change and so do countries over decades. If German citizens feel threatened by the U.S then instead of being an idiot, maybe try and think about WHY they do so. I'll give you a hint, it has to do with a deranged freak being elected president.
    Dont forget Southern Brazil, theres a HUUUUUUUUGE German influence in Rio Grande do Sul.

And to the point, the US mass produced weps at a level never before seen and still not seen since then. We had so much national debt but ultimately profiteered after pretty much batting cleanup for the british and french resistance. Russia took the heaviest casualties and probably was the biggest contributor to the Reichs fall, not the US. In the Aftermath, the USA had a bunch of armaments and personel to lend to keep the peace and make a shit ton of money that brought back the US from the brink and the generation that would follow would be the self-entitled baby boomers who would not know hardship like their parents and create a generation of progressives in the 60s and 70s with the nation trying to push nationalist propaganda during a time when our military and troops were reviled. In the end the government won, and we worship our troops and military in hypocritical ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Actually those countries do prefer being part of west and do hate Russia a lot (and for a good reason - communism idiocy screwed up many generations), but they do not support libtard policy of welcoming arab invasion.

Being part of Europe doesn't mean not questioning Merkel actions. Its a democracy, not authoritarian rule. Questioning policies is fine, especially retarded policies that prioritise invaders over local population.
    I generally don't bother with racists, but it's a good thing that the "west" did not adopt "that" mentality. The Central and Eastern European nations would still be having communist foodbanks and stores.

The whole Merkel thing has been greatly overblown, it gets so retarded that people like you believe in things as a "EU immigration policy", and i hate to break it to you that simply does not exist at this point. Individual nations had their own laws and policies, Germany also doesn't dictate anything beyond its borders regarding immigration. Now the only thing the only simple thing that was proposed and not fully executed was to spread refugees, not immigrants, refugees around.

This was done because you depend on the good will of certain EU nations to control the stream of refugees.

Some other fun facts, refugees aren't prioritized over local citizens, it is even so that the budgets for dealing with the weakest in your society are different from those of dealing with refugees, they can't be prioritized because they have no legal status but if you feel they are well off you are free to stay a few nights in a refugee center, i'm sure you'll get the experience all the luxuries of a 5 star spa. Human rights laws and Courts do force us to actually provide humane conditions for them what should only be an issue for you if you see them as sub-humans but and if you do have an issue that you can't compare or treat them or animals or less, well its your choice to adopt that kind of thinking, it is rather amusing you're not willing to suck cock for authoritarian rule, well maybe you do, Who knows i don't tend to judge people based on that type of preference probably more your forte.

Economic refugees are being sent back en masse, big discouragement campaigns have been set up by a lot of western nations to counter act lies and falsehood spread by human smugglers. Merkel faced heavy criticism and never really got a platform going.

There's no such thing as an 'arab invasion' and the only arab's you generally will struggle with in society are not the first but third or later generations, which i could explain being both a failure of their community and governments, but i'm afraid that material might be a tad to complex for you to understand and or even accept.

Now, do take note that i intended this to be fully single sided conversation as i people who generally speak of words like "invasion" in terms of the refugee streams. Especially now in 2019 are too allergic to reality for me to spend more than 5 minutes on. So have a nice day further, i hope you don't piss yourself out of fear the next time you see a tanned person

Tabloid newspapers are outrageous on purpose. Being outrageous causes more people to read their news. They make more money that way because the outrage makes them popular. They're similar to the front page of reddit, which solely consists of popular threads. So, reddit is kind of like an automated tabloid newspaper, except it only considers young people on the internet for its popularity.

Anyways, the study the article talks about can easily be found by googling it. Just do a search for "Eskalation in der meerenge 31754".
    It says that an undetermined amount of people were asked "[...] von welchem Land die größte Bedrohung für die internationale Sicherheit ausgeht", i.e. which country is the largest threat to international security. We don't know who these people were, how many there were, and how exactly the poll was conducted. It just says 56% Russia, 55% USA, 27% North Korea, etc.

So what actually happened is that there's a PDF on the website of self-proclaimed german think-tank DGAP, and there's some bars in that PDF that are kind of high for Russia and the USA, and there's no way to find out how those bars came to be. So it's a pretty long stretch to just go ahead and believe that all of Germany now suddenly doesn't love the USA just because some tabloid foudn the bars and wrote about them.

oh how dare those Europeans not lick our boot heels like they should! nothing said in the OP is wrong. I mean if you honestly think NK is a real threat then I got some brain growing pills that'll make you immune to the government mind control lasers!

Once again you don't read your own links

Bild tabloid found

Do you also take articles from the national inquirer seriously?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Oh oh, even a better one, Scandinavians are savage pigs! Vikings pillaged, raped and kidnapped woman!!1111111
    Once the brexit thing is over with, I think the Nordic countries should start raiding England again. Odin wills it.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, you wanted a trade war with the EU, and you got it. Don't expect your enemy to like you whilst you do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, you have been cheering on the trade war, and you want to harm other countries, so it makes sense for them to not trust you.
    You don't see Americans considering Europe a threat because they are trying to legislate them out of their jobs via geographical indicators.

Its just ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Intersectional Gringo View Post
    You don't see Americans considering Europe a threat because they are trying to legislate them out of their jobs via geographical indicators.

Its just ignorance.
    You clearly think they are a threat, which is why you want your trade war.

Yes... ignorance... and hypocrisy. Enjoy the fruits of your trade war, because this is exactly what you asked for.

Russia killed almost 200 Dutch citizens on flight MH17

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malays...ines_Flight_17

Russia killed one British citizen with nerve agent

America has killed how many Europeans in the last decade? (Not counting friendly fire incidents.)

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland