Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Kul Tiran Racials

Brush it Off: Basically reduce damage taken by 2% (it heals 2% of all dmg taken over 4sec)

Haymaker: Deal dmg+Stun+ knocking them back substantially on a 2.5m CD

I see Blizz is addressing faction balance?

5+ Year Old Account
    About time.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

I wonder if Haymaker will knock back far enough to enable a Warrior charge. That could be kind of neat.

Regardless, none of this has anything on the new Troll racial. Full heal on a 90 second CD is nuts.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I wonder if Haymaker will knock back far enough to enable a Warrior charge. That could be kind of neat.

Regardless, none of this has anything on the new Troll racial. Full heal on a 90 second CD is nuts.
    That will never go live EVEN if its out of combat.

Haymaker is what makes it for me, especially as a caster it gives me one more escape and another way to get key players out of position ..
    Last edited by Cempa; 2019-01-09 at 04:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Yup...even if the KT racials sound good...Zandalari ones sound even better.

Deleted

Undead and Draenei are crying in a corner at the sight of Regeneratin'. They really need to nerf it somehow, preferably by lowering the heal while also interrupting it on damage taken.

The Zandalari racials are a lot better than the Kul'tiran ones, so they aren't fixing it in regards to racials here. I think the troll heal is going to be 25% over 4 seconds not 25% every second for 4 seconds. It's a far better draenei racial and that only heals 20% over 5 seconds every 3 minutes.

Yeah lolol best pvp class zandalari ret pally... try to kill him... jk regeneratin', try to kill him again, jk lay on hands, third try, jk bubble + word of glory, 4th attempt... oh look, regeneratin' is back off cd!

(Trollface meme very justified.)

New racials are OP. Get people to pay to change races, increase profit margin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Brush it Off: Basically reduce damage taken by 2% (it heals 2% of all dmg taken over 4sec)

Haymaker: Deal dmg+Stun+ knocking them back substantially on a 2.5m CD

I see Blizz is addressing faction balance?
    Regeneratin' (Active) - Regenerate 25% of your maximum health every 1 sec. Lasts 4 seconds. 1.5 min cooldown.
    100% heal, only way to stop it stun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Yeah lolol best pvp class zandalari ret pally... try to kill him... jk regeneratin', try to kill him again, jk lay on hands, third try, jk bubble + word of glory, 4th attempt... oh look, regeneratin' is back off cd!

(Trollface meme very justified.)
    can also bubble and regen at same time
    so to garuntee full heal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quickie View Post
    New racials are OP. Get people to pay to change races, increase profit margin.
    i mean there has always been op racials...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    TFW you didn't have Haymaker when the massive cliffs of Stormheim was current content

I would've been punching people of Warden towers for days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    The Zandalari racials are a lot better than the Kul'tiran ones, so they aren't fixing it in regards to racials here. I think the troll heal is going to be 25% over 4 seconds not 25% every second for 4 seconds. It's a far better draenei racial and that only heals 20% over 5 seconds every 3 minutes.
    Yeah I'm also pretty positive it was meant to be 25% over 4 secs in 1 sec intervals.

There's no way in hell Zandalari racials will go live like this. Absolutely OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I doubt that's what it actually is. More like a 25% of your max health over a 4 sec channel. Which is situational but still good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I doubt that's what it actually is. More like a 25% of your max health over a 4 sec channel. Which is situational but still good.
    That would be better...because at 100% I can see some very tight stipulations which may make it next to useless outside of being out of combat.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Regeneratin' (Active) - Regenerate 25% of your maximum health every 1 sec. Lasts 4 seconds. 1.5 min cooldown.
    100% heal, only way to stop it stun.
    Or interrupt. Or force movement. Shamans and Druids will also find their Nature school locked if it gets interrupted, so all of their other healing spells won't work either.

Also, the Loa Embraces have a fun cooldown... 11.83 years. Better not disable the one you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Or interrupt. Or force movement. Shamans and Druids will also find their Nature school locked if it gets interrupted, so all of their other healing spells won't work either.

Also, the Loa Embraces have a fun cooldown... 11.83 years. Better not disable the one you want.
    I don't see these years you speak off o.o
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    I don't see these years you speak off o.o
    Check them on WoWhead. Though the 1.2h it has on MMOC aren't that much better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post

Interupt does not stop it.
    its a white channel, meaning interupt does not work.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    I like them. All races should have one or two op ones. And old racials should be updated too, so it doesn't become mandatory to race change to a new race, if that's your thing to be elitist/perfectionist.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Alliance gets the S tier pvp racials, and horde gets the SS tier pve racials.