Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    And blizzard ruined yet another toy.. Rhan’ka’s Escape Plan is no longer usable in Mythic keystone dungeons, raids, or rated PvP areas. guess gonna have to spend gold on stealth potions now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    And blizzard ruined yet another toy.. Rhan’ka’s Escape Plan is no longer usable in Mythic keystone dungeons, raids, or rated PvP areas. guess gonna have to spend gold on stealth potions now.
    This was always going to be a given since it made the toy a must have for anyone who does keys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Is that me or did blizzard lower Ilvl for rewards from alliance/horde invasions ? Just went to do one and box says ilvl 355 rather than usual 370.

Commander signet of battle is not instant anymore, now you need to cast it to teleport.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    sad i cant use spellreflect anymore on ghuun :-(

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    lol what did you expecting ? they always nerf the old raid when the new one is there
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinders9742 View Post
    Its almost the next raid Tier, why are you complaining that they're making it easier for people to get some gear? The top Mythic run to 100 is already over.
    I know, but I think this is wrong because Mythic raiders would argue (aside from top 100, I'm talking about the rest of Mythic raiders) about "well you got 8/8 M but at the end of the patch, so easy mode" and something like that. On the other side, people who got no time at the start of the raid could feel sorry about not being able to clear Mythic before the big next-patch-incoming nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    this talent has not been inferior at all for the entierity of the first patch and still isn't, epsecially in multi-target situations
    For Uldir you certainly wants to go with BoP - Blur for BiS setup. While you can do well with WFI for sure, why would you pick it over Blur?

For M+, WFI is the way to go yes, but in dungeons it's even more unlikely to have more than 1 surv hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalosh View Post
    For Uldir you certainly wants to go with BoP - Blur for BiS setup. While you can do well with WFI for sure, why would you pick it over Blur?

For M+, WFI is the way to go yes, but in dungeons it's even more unlikely to have more than 1 surv hunter.
    you would pick it over blur because almost every fight has more than one target so the talent works very fine as I said in your quote... Both options are competitive and answer for different needs both in dungeons and raids. I don't why you try to push birds of prey so much, they've done great balancing for survival, there's no need to push toward a specific build for every situation.