Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    *quietly switches Draenei paladin to Zandalari*

Nah, fuck that! I don't play smelly toe trolls.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no way that Zandalari racial remains as is, it's simply gamebreaking both in PvE and PvP.

I bet it will be nerfed to something like 8% HP per second.

Quote Originally Posted by Quickie View Post
    New racials are OP. Get people to pay to change races, increase profit margin.
    just got exalted with rep.
    easy

Regeneratin' is game breakinng as it is right now. You can't even compare any other racial with it right now. While it does not provide any dmg. It's a healthstone on crack - usable multiple times during a fight.

This suddenly makes double dps in 2s wayyyyy stronger.
    It's raid cooldown on a 90sec cooldown if coordinated. Otherwise its a strong personal cooldown, if you are out of healer range or have to soak sth for example.

Even if it's 25% over 4 secs its still decent. Many Bosses have downtime / intermissions where hybrids can help out with a heal. Now everyone can.
    Mother /Zhekvos/ Vectis / Mythrax / Ghuun are good examples where a strong self heal can make things easier while not even hurting the dps of the player. That's 5/8 Bosses.

Haymaker can be good under certain circumstances. Regeneratin' is good most of the time.
    Displacement in PVP can be super strong . But dont forget that you have to waste/use a gapcloser after using haymaker. Also Haymaker has a 1 sec cast time. So the target can try to change the direction it is thrown to. To stop that you have to root/stun/cc the target beforehand to actually get the results you want. This can work in some cheesy way i guess.
    On the other hand i can just run around the corner and heal myself while my healer is CC'ed. Easy life.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I want the devs to buff the void elves and lightforged racials, also give something more meaningful to the draenei/nelves because only humans has a somewhat usefuls racials
    If any race deserves better racials its the Mag'har. Their useable racial is completely random which can be utterly useless for a lot of specs, and they have +5% health for pets while they only have one class that can use pets. The increased mount speed is pretty nice though.

Deleted
    I'm assuming Troll Racial works like First Aid, or Zul'jin from HotS, so any damage taken cancels it. That'd be quite a bummer, making it near un-usable in a lot of cases. Like old times when First Aid combined with DoTs and ambient raid-wide damage was leading to fun.

Also I'm guessing it's a typo and it's 25% over 4 sec. Anything more would be absolutely absurd. Unless it REALLY is working like First Aid, and it's balanced around getting only the first tick in if you're a tank or something like that. 100% would still be massive though, so it surely is a typo.

Deleted
    wow regenaratin is some OP BS! They better change that.

I'm also disappointed brush it off is not a cooldown, but a passive. They just became a lot worse. Not pleased.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diezel View Post
    I'm assuming Troll Racial works like First Aid, or Zul'jin from HotS, so any damage taken cancels it. That'd be quite a bummer, making it near un-usable in a lot of cases. Like old times when First Aid combined with DoTs and ambient raid-wide damage was leading to fun.

Also I'm guessing it's a typo and it's 25% over 4 sec. Anything more would be absolutely absurd. Unless it REALLY is working like First Aid, and it's balanced around getting only the first tick in if you're a tank or something like that. 100% would still be massive though, so it surely is a typo.
    things are very bugged still, the embrace the loa has a CD of 115 years right now.

it should work like zul'jin from hots, its ok and pretty fun/decent

Deleted
    Why would they change a racial that makes everyone pay them for a race change?

Quote Originally Posted by Quickie View Post
    New racials are OP. Get people to pay to change races, increase profit margin.
    so new things should always be worse than old things? and people wont be mad at that?

what a stupid comment.

Deleted
    Mimimi. What are Mag'har about to say in comparison to Dark Iron Dwarves. The latter have far better racials compared to the former, but of course thats not a problem at all. In regards to these two Allied races, the Alliance is far better off when it comes to racials.

And this over the top Zandalari racial which heals 100% over four seconds if not interrupted won't stay like that. You could even bet, that this ability is misspelled and it heals 25% over 4 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishy View Post
    Seems like Kul Tiran druid tanks will be sweet with the ability to shrug off a ton of damage. Nice Mitigation CD.
    too bad nobody wants to be a guardian druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    *quietly switches Draenei paladin to Zandalari*

Nah, fuck that! I don't play smelly toe trolls.
    they wear boots though .

On the topic : How does blizzard think the racials are even slightly balanced ? Zandalari are a long way better than KT it's frankly disappointing they suck so much at designing stuff nowdays ...they didn't account for zandalari paladins? guess we'll see them ruling over anything else in world pvp
    Last edited by valax; 2019-01-09 at 01:56 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post
    And this over the top Zandalari racial which heals 100% over four seconds if not interrupted won't stay like that. You could even bet, that this ability is misspelled and it heals 25% over 4 sec.
    Gift of the Naaru is 3min CD and is 20% (ticks can crit though so I guess it's usually 24 or 28). I think it likely to be 100% but out of combat. Undead have something similar with cannibalize, right?
    Copying GotN with (almost) the same head and half the CD would be awful.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    In what universe is healing for 2% damage taken somehow equal to 2% damage reduction? If something would do exactly 100% of your (remaining) hitpoints in damage, reducing it by 2% lets you live, whereas healing for 2% afterwards (0.5%/sec) would still kill you. While not useless, it's not some amazing survival trait that will push Kul'tiran tank to the undisputed top.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Brush it Off: Basically reduce damage taken by 2% (it heals 2% of all dmg taken over 4sec)

Haymaker: Deal dmg+Stun+ knocking them back substantially on a 2.5m CD

I see Blizz is addressing faction balance?
    They did that when they gave Nightborne completely useless racials.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Diezel View Post

Even if interuptable, 25% in 1 sec is still broken af, Draenei have 20% over 5 sec every 3 min.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Pucek View Post
    Even if interuptable, 25% in 1 sec is still broken af, Draenei have 20% over 5 sec every 3 min.
    As an instant HoT that can be applied to any ally. While i agree Regeneratin' is currently vastly overpowered, the Draenei ability does have some advantages over it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    In what universe is healing for 2% damage taken somehow equal to 2% damage reduction? If something would do exactly 100% of your (remaining) hitpoints in damage, reducing it by 2% lets you live, whereas healing for 2% afterwards (0.5%/sec) would still kill you. While not useless, it's not some amazing survival trait that will push Kul'tiran tank to the undisputed top.
    Well, it does also give you 0.5% damage reduction from Versa. And as long as you do survive the hit(and the duration of the DoT), they're equivalent.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I wonder if Haymaker will knock back far enough to enable a Warrior charge. That could be kind of neat.

Regardless, none of this has anything on the new Troll racial. Full heal on a 90 second CD is nuts.
    Full heal on a 90 sec cd that can't be used in dungeons, raids, arenas, bgs, or in combat.

FTFY

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes because "guy at 10% health gets behind pillar and heals to 100% in 4 seconds in 1.5 mil cooldown' is not strong in pvp.
    Only effective in world pvp. Which has rarely if ever been balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Full heal on a 90 sec cd that can't be used in dungeons, raids, arenas, bgs, or in combat.

FTFY

Only effective in world pvp. Which has rarely if ever been balanced.
    And tends to be rather lacking in pillars. Not being useable in instances is a rather major crimp in the Zandalari style.