Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Synaptic Spark Capacitor Your spells and abilities have a chance to cause the target to become a Spark Coil for 10 sec. Enemies within 102 yards of the Spark Coil take 102 damage every 2 seconds and deal 5% reduced damage to you. Increases your Kul Tiran or Zandalari Engineering by 25. Approximately 1.5 procs per minute.
    Excuse me? What?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Fuck me, legion was shit for a long time....las part was pretty good only to get to bfa and drown in complete shitness...This xpac has to be the absolute worst in wow history by a long shot.Great achiev for 2019.After so many years you're supposed to get better how is this even possible

Quote Originally Posted by Eviltroll View Post
    Fuck me, legion was shit for a long time....las part was pretty good only to get to bfa and drown in complete shitness...This xpac has to be the absolute worst in wow history by a long shot.Great achiev for 2019.After so many years you're supposed to get better how is this even possible
    Fitting name, that tells everything about this comment.

These racials seem so OP compared to my 1% crit / mass dispel with 2 min CD as a blood elf...
    But damn, these "fat" humans are ultra ugly, I could never play this
    Last edited by vashe9; 2019-01-09 at 03:00 PM.

Not being able to roll a Zanda warlock makes me even more sad now with them racials....

Suppose I will race change one of my alts at the least because if those racials do go live....woooo boy, salt will rain from the sky.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so pissed, cooking fire got nurfed , why WHY ./cry

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    These racials seem so OP compared to my 1% crit / mass dispel with 2 min CD as a blood elf...
    But damn, these "fat" humans are ultra ugly, I could never play this
    Honestly, they sound more OP than they really are.

Loa - at least the tank and crit one equate to about a 5% buff, but with only 20% uptime, which equates to about 1% overall impact, but obviously for 80% of the fight it has zero effect and sometimes it has a huge 5% impact. If that window falls during BL, it would be bigger than 1%-- closer to 1.5%. If it didn't proc at all during a window, then it would actually be worse than a flat 1% vers. The DPS effects seem to always be active with a much higher PPM, but they are still balanced to do only about 1% more damage (the bleed is about 0.33% damage, but stacks to 3)

Regenerating - Seems super OP right now, but at least on PTR it doesnt work in dungeons, raids, BGs, or Arenas. It only works out of combat (between pulls), and it's channeled. If it's interrupted, then the CD isn't reduced but the effect is. Right now it doesn't work in arenas or BGs, but does work in world PvP which can be really OP. Polish someone off, stealth behind a wall as a kitty or rogue. Channel this. Other than world PvP-- which I think they may have to nerf-- it's just a nice quality of life thing. Replaces food in the open world. Of course that will change if it stays live for world PvP or they let you use it in raids or dungeons.

Brush it off Right now it seems OP compared to Highmountain Tauren, but it's really not. Both races get 1% verse. 2% healing seems great. If you have 200k health and are hit by a tank buster for 50% of your health, then you'd heal for 2% of 100k over four seconds so you'd get a total heal of only 2k-- in other words, you would see a heal of only 500 health a second for four seconds AFTER a big tank buster. That's not going to make a huge impact just like Rugged Tenacity. Most hits would be much less than that and how it works on PTR is that if you are hit for 5k it will start the 4 second heal. If you are hit with a 100k hit while the heal is rolling, it won't reset. It will continuing to heal you for the smaller amount.

I'm assuming the Zandalari heal is supposed to be 25% health over 4 seconds channeled. Not a full heal over 4 seconds.
    Even if the channel were interrupted by normal damage that's still a full heal for Rogues or paladins in combat, not to mention if there is another class like warlock that has an ability that prevents channel and cast push back.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Yeah racials for Horde have always been better for raiding.
    But the same has been said for Alliance with the Human racial being broken for so many years.
    If you raid then Horde is best.
    If you PvP then Alliance is best because of the Humans having free trinket slots. It was a no brainer and the leader boards clearly showed this for both factions.
    It stayed broken for many many many FN years and Blizzard did nothing. And when they finally did do something they basically made it all worse. If you haven't been paying attention. Blizzard is VERY Horde biased in house. And they do very little to try and hide this.
    Also holding onto these allied races for this long and now of all times they are ready for release? lol convenient timing Actilizzard Moneygrubment!
    Horde side is better for raiding only because the pool of skilled players on horde is larger. If you actually thought about it (granted, if you did that you would have one less thing to cry over), the ztroll racials arent nearly as overpowered as you want them to be.

That said, i still cant wait to roll a [not just a reskin] kul tiran.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    I'm assuming the Zandalari heal is supposed to be 25% health over 4 seconds channeled. Not a full heal over 4 seconds.
    Even if the channel were interrupted by normal damage that's still a full heal for Rogues or paladins in combat, not to mention if there is another class like warlock that has an ability that prevents channel and cast push back.
    Why would you assume that? The wording is pretty clear.

Far safer to assume it breaks on damage, can't be used in combat, or is extremely limited to where it can be used (ie. not arenas), or all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by getupkid55 View Post
    Why would you assume that? The wording is pretty clear.

Far safer to assume it breaks on damage, can't be used in combat, or is extremely limited to where it can be used (ie. not arenas), or all of the above.
    Apparently it doesn't work in dungeon, raid, arena, etc... So only Wpvp useful, which means it's not useful, it's a flavor racial, masquerading as a real racial.

How does the Loa racial work exactly? Do you get to chose one and it stays till you change ?

Edit : ok it's bugged on the prt but it seems you can chose what buff you want ... OP
    Last edited by Ezyah; 2019-01-09 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    On PTR it's 100% right now and it feels pretty good, but there are huge limitations on it

1) No BGs, no Arenas, no raids, no dungeons so it really only works in outdoor PvE and world PvP
    2) It doesn't work in combat. Can't even be clicked if combat is active, which is annoying, particularly when you get caught in combat or Bwonsamdi's ghost kicks you back into combat. That should mean that pallies can't use it in combat by bubbling, right or does bubble exit them from combat?
    3) It breaks Feign Death for hunters and stealth for rogues. I haven't tested it with pally bubble but I'd assume it doesn't dispell bubble. Breaking stealth/feign death doesn't interrupt the heal, but it makes you potentially vulnerable to interrupts.
    4) If it's interrupted, then the heal stops but CD remains down
    5) 4 seconds is a lot of time and it only heals at 1 second intervals unaffected by haste. If you heal and are interrupted 1.5 seconds later, you will get one tick, but not the second to you'd heal about 25%--around that of a potion). If you are interrupted 0.5 seconds later, nothing happens.

Obviously there are situations that are concerning with it. Most of the time it will feel like a free meal-- cleared some quests and elites and heals you up a little faster than food will and for free (if people actually eat after fights in world content anymore with current gear level). In World PvP it could be fairly overpowered even for rogues who can stealth behind a wall and heal to full relatively quickly. Pallies could really benefit if they can get to 2%, bubble, and heal to full during the duration of their bubble.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    How does the Loa racial work exactly? Do you get to chose one and it stays till you change ?
    That is correct. You choose one, which is kinda cool, but may be a pain in the butt if you change specs. You essentially choose
    1) 5% runspeed
    2) a proc of 5% crit that is up 20% of the time
    3) a proc that will either grant you 5% extra HP or 5% extra armor. On average it is up about 20% of the time. It's the same ability so you can't proc both health and armor at the same time.
    4) A bleed that can proc on attacks that adds about 0.33% to your attacks that can stack up to three times to add about 1% of your overall damage in bleeds
    5) A proc on casts that does a free shadow damage attack and heals you for the same amount. With Uldir gear it hits for about 10k and heals for 10k, but it only has about 2 procs per minute.

All of the abilities other than movement speed do scale (albeit poorly) with an appropriate stat to stay around 1% effective as you gear up and level, but the proc frequency is not impacted by haste. Bleed should always be up and takes little time to ramp up to three full stacks. Crit and Armor/HP are up about 20% of the time. The shadow damage one is about 2 procs per minute which makes for a nice increase in damage, but a small heal every 30 seconds is very random and hard to rely on.

The actual spell on PTR is like a mage portal spell where you mouse over it and it expands to give you five options. Right now there is no CD on how often you can change the blessings.
    Last edited by raviadso; 2019-01-09 at 06:50 PM.

chaud why you bein all cute and all, blocking your characters' names in the list to the right but not right below the character model. ya'all silly

Quote Originally Posted by raviadso View Post

That is correct. You choose one, which is kinda cool, but may be a pain in the butt if you change specs. You essentially choose
    1) 5% runspeed
    2) a proc of 5% crit that is up 20% of the time
    3) a proc that will either grant you 5% extra HP or 5% extra armor. On average it is up about 20% of the time. It's the same ability so you can't proc both health and armor at the same time.
    4) A bleed that can proc on attacks that adds about 0.33% to your attacks that can stack up to three times to add about 1% of your overall damage in bleeds
    5) A proc on casts that does a free shadow damage attack and heals you for the same amount. With Uldir gear it hits for about 10k and heals for 10k, but it only has about 2 procs per minute.

All of the abilities other than movement speed do scale (albeit poorly) with an appropriate stat to stay around 1% effective as you gear up and level, but the proc frequency is not impacted by haste. Bleed should always be up and takes little time to ramp up to three full stacks. Crit and Armor/HP are up about 20% of the time. The shadow damage one is about 2 procs per minute which makes for a nice increase in damage, but a small heal every 30 seconds is very random and hard to rely on.

The actual spell on PTR is like a mage portal spell where you mouse over it and it expands to give you five options. Right now there is no CD on how often you can change the blessings.
    The fact that you can CHOSE depending on the boss is OP i think or at least it makes it above the other races

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    The fact that you can CHOSE depending on the boss is OP i think or at least it makes it above the other races
    They may lock them in M+ and raids. I haven't tested that.

Plus, there's really just one for each spec.

Tanks - take the armor/health oric
    Healers - take the 5% crit proc
    melee - take the bleed
    ranged- take the shadow bolt

No one takes the move speed one unless there is a crazy movement intensive fight or they are in a city.

Every single change for every single azerite trait for every class was nerfed? LOL.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    We're getting pizza!

What exciting and fresh class changes!

Quote Originally Posted by Eviltroll View Post
    You whingebabies sure suffer from a short memory.

Figures, not much space in there for higher capacity, eh?