Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I would scuff at this if gold actually meant something, but it doesn't.

If someone is *that* worried about gold, buy a token and sell it for upwards of 150k.
    That's kind of where I was going with it. The only argument imo is weather or not the amount matters at all, especially considering it's an Allied Race requiring a max level toon already. If this racial were on, say, goblin; a race any new player could make; then I could genuinely see it's value. But weather 1 mob is being looted or not, to me, sounds like such an asinine thing to focus on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    According to people on PTR this racial doesn’t work in any instanced part of the game, only open world. It’s bqsically a free mage food usage on a CD.
    Why is there a heated discussion about this particular racial then..? Compared to Kul Tiran, this racial is poor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    That's kind of where I was going with it. The only argument imo is weather or not the amount matters at all, especially considering it's an Allied Race requiring a max level toon already. If this racial were on, say, goblin; a race any new player could make; then I could genuinely see it's value. But weather 1 mob is being looted or not, to me, sounds like such an asinine thing to focus on.
    You're absolutely right, it's extremely asinine. 2%...? lmao.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Why is there a heated discussion about this particular racial then..? Compared to Kul Tiran, this racial is poor.
    My best guess is because folks are simply reading the front page here on MMOC and taking it as gospel. Taken entirely on it's own, it does sound pretty overpowered. It's not until you test on the PTR and realize limitations like this one that it's appeal begins to fall off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    but your kultiran effect didn't a 15m cd

you can't loot 290k from one mob

yah you just need to take thousand of mobs to get like 200g rly worth it

you are the one starting the retarded comparisons

no, thats a big lie, have fwe racials mean less options, if you have few they had to be strong to balance, if they have 4 AND they are garbage they are bad, simple as that

one racial, who will be fixed the other is good and the other 2 are garbage
    1. the kultiran effect is a pot that costs nothing and has no cooldown, or just get a swimming mount and outspeed them like crazy
    2. holy fuck just... holy fuck...
    3. holy fuck...
    4. uhhh what? no you are literally just... wtf.
    "have fwe racials mean less options" zandalari have LOTS of racials if you want "choice"
    and no you literally said "maghar have less and they are bad, 5 is more then 4, thats why its bad"
    5. lol guess haymaker will be fixed too to be a 1 yard knockback and a half a second stun... yep

And again the swoop causes you to fly like a glider, do your fucking research next time.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-01-09 at 07:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I would scuff at this if gold actually meant something, but it doesn't.

If someone is *that* worried about gold, buy a token and sell it for upwards of 150k.
    I don't think anyone is saying that the gold is insane, but is still probably better than the average throwin racial that does nothing (e.g. minuscule resistances, +tradeskill, extra meat loot, void storage cost reduction, etc).. which is to say it is relatively good among it's peers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhorin View Post
    Not sure if you are just trolling in general, but these two particular arguments are really really bad.
    im just saying the 2% of gold is garbage, and the kul'tiran racials are better

- - - Updated - - -

You're absolutely right, it's extremely asinine. 2%...? lmao.
    As someone else stated it’s provably because people read the racial and go on immediate reaction without knowing how it works. To be fair Blizz didn’t clarify this, but people on PTR are stating the guidelines.
    As far as the 2% extra gold, it equates to something like 2 silver per every 1g looted. So on average, a raid boss that drops 8g in farm content is netting you 8-10 extra silver.
    If it applies to paragon emissary caches where you get on average 4K gold you get an extra 80. These amounts aren’t that extreme yet people are definitely going to over react to that too.

7+ Year Old Account
    im just saying the 2% of gold is garbage, and the kul'tiran racials are better
    except they arnt.
    2% heal is garbage
    1% nature/frost resist is garbage
    5 trade skill is garbage

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. the kultiran effect is a pot that costs nothing and has no cooldown, or just get a swimming mount and outspeed them like crazy
    3. holy fuck...
    4. uhhh what? no you are literally just... wtf.
    "have fwe racials mean less options" zandalari have LOTS of racials if you want "choice"
    and no you literally said "maghar have less and they are bad, 5 is more then 4, thats why its bad"
    5. lol guess haymaker will be fixed too to be a 1 yard knockback and a half a second stun... yep

And again the swoop causes you to fly like a glider, do your fucking research next time.

Again, referring to people actually on the PTR, the overpowers Loa blessings equate to a 1% difference due to proc chance. This is typically where Blizz keeps the amounts and they are sticking to it.
    Remember the “OP” void elf racial people complained about? 1%, maybe 1.2% during a lust. Same thing we have here.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    My best guess is because folks are simply reading the front page here on MMOC and taking it as gospel. Taken entirely on it's own, it does sound pretty overpowered. It's not until you test on the PTR and realize limitations like this one that it's appeal begins to fall off.
    Pretty much this. If you actually test things yourself, you realize how click-baity some of the info on mmoc's front page is and you realize just how many people are too lazy to test things themselves.

Its easier to take incomplete information as law than it is to put a little bit of effort into things that aren't just calling other people liars for pointing out something isn't accurate.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    The Zandalari health regenerating racial has to be a typo right? 25% health regen per second for 4 seconds on a 90 second CD? That's so over the top it's unbelievable. It has to be 25% total, over 4 seconds.
    And even that would be over the top, 1/4 of their health bar in 4 seconds lol... add a pot to that and a HS and they get 80% back in 4 seconds. No way.

7+ Year Old Account
    its not like everyone have a swimming mount, or can use it every time in every situation, the flying thing is worse than the itens and have a bigger cd

the kul'itran one its better
    i don't think i have to paint for you
    3. holy fuck...
    or maybe i need
    note that i said, they have less and they are bad, not, they have less so thats mean, for that only reason, they are bad

yeah sure

its the same fucking effect of the Goblin Glider but with 15m cd instead of 3, its fucking bad, and you trying to say otherwise is laughable

7+ Year Old Account
    Again, referring to people actually on the PTR, the overpowers Loa blessings equate to a 1% difference due to proc chance. This is typically where Blizz keeps the amounts and they are sticking to it.
    Remember the “OP” void elf racial people complained about? 1%, maybe 1.2% during a lust. Same thing we have here.
    i think you miss out on how embrace of kimbul works fucking amazingly for feral druids... because of their bleed synergies...
    also the fact that 11k over 6 seconds is a usual spellcast, but can stack to 3...
    also the 22k free heal.. yeah totally bad...
    and again no those arnt "super ultra powerful" as you can only have 1.
    but the regen is insane, and for pvp and pve much better then haymaker, 3 second stun and knockback on a 2.5 min cooldown.

it doing damage is actually horrible as it breaks cc.

7+ Year Old Account
    except they arnt.
    2% heal is garbage
    1% nature/frost resist is garbage
    5 trade skill is garbage
    but 2% of gold, from creatures only, is awesome and the poop of the pterox is excellent

haha, the alliance player at its finest

7+ Year Old Account
    its not like everyone have a swimming mount, or can use it every time in every situation, the flying thing is worse than the itens and have a bigger cd

the kul'itran one its better

i don't think i have to paint for you

or maybe i need

note that i said, they have less and they are bad, not, they have less so thats mean, for that only reason, they are bad

yeah sure

its the same fucking effect of the Goblin Glider but with 15m cd instead of 3, its fucking bad, and you trying to say otherwise is laughable
    1. its not like everyone has a swimming mount. Yes, yes they do.
    the kultiran one is not better, not at fucking all
    2. i am just putting you on ignore at this point you are making me lose braincells, because you seem to have this stupid idea in your thick skull that you will only ever kill 1 mob with this racial
    Also they have just 4, while kultirans have 5, same bullshit with maghar and dark iron
    as far im counting, 3 is more than 2 and 4 is more than 5.
    while all kultirans racials are good or useful. (No they arnt, the swimspeed is shit, the regen is shit, the tradeskill is shit, and the nature/frost resist is shit)
    5. you have just as much right to say "zandalari will be nerfed" as i do to say "kultiran will be nerfed"
    you cant just claim "zandalari is obviously going to be nerfed" without any fucking evidance, then when i make the same claim back try to sarcastically pass it off.
    6. except you now have 2. it can be used in raids and dungeons, and it is fucking badass, oh and also free instead of costing gold to buy from AH.

- - - Updated - - -

but 2% of gold, from creatures only, is awesome and the poop of the pterox is excellent

haha, the alliance player at its finest
    i much rather have 2% gold then a 1% nature/frost resist that literally fucking is useless.

but hey what do i know, just speaking with top 100 guilds of pve and 2400 pvpers of both horde and alliance, what the fuck do they know, you are a legend man, tell me how a 2% heal is better then a 100% heal man tell me! that and how a 3 second stun on a 2.5 min cooldown is better then a 100% heal every 90 seconds!

5+ Year Old Account
    Don't feed the Syegfryed.
    Kupo.

7+ Year Old Account
    1. its not like everyone has a swimming mount. Yes, yes they do.
    no, not rly, if you can proof that everyoe have one then you can say that, that are a lot of people playign thsi game and a lot of then coudlc are elss about swiming mount, i have 2 friends who ahve just the vashyr horse

the kultiran one is not better, not at fucking all
    except it is
    2. i am just putting you on ignore at this point you are making me lose braincells, because you seem to have this stupid idea in your thick skull that you will only ever kill 1 mob with this racial
    i already said you have to kill a lot of mobs to get a significant amount of gold thats its not fucking worth wasting a racial on it

Also they have just 4, while kultirans have 5, same bullshit with maghar and dark iron
    as far im counting, 3 is more than 2 and 4 is more than 5.
    while all kultirans racials are good or useful.
    yeah i never said just because they have 4 they are bad, you are being ignorant

(No they arnt, the swimspeed is shit, the regen is shit, the tradeskill is shit, and the nature/frost resist is shit)
    BabyRage

5. you have just as much right to say "zandalari will be nerfed" as i do to say "kultiran will be nerfed"
    you cant just claim "zandalari is obviously going to be nerfed" without any fucking evidance, then when i make the same claim back try to sarcastically pass it off.
    its going to be nerfed/fixed because its everything bugged, like i said, calm your tits
    6. except you now have 2. it can be used in raids and dungeons, and it is fucking badass, oh and also free instead of costing gold to buy from AH.
    "fucking badass"

ayyyyy lmlao

free gold for a 15m cd? i can buy thousand with just 3m cd and they are cheap as fuck

i much rather have 2% gold then a 1% nature/frost resist that literally fucking is useless.
    cause 2% of gold will be sure impactful i can already buy the dino mount just by thinking about it

but hey what do i know, just speaking with top 100 guilds of pve and 2400 pvpers of both horde and alliance, what the fuck do they know, you are a legend man, tell me how a 2% heal is better then a 100% heal man tell me!
    yeah i get it man, everything the horde get its good, everything the alliance gets its trash, no exceptions BabyRage

According to people on PTR this racial doesn’t work in any instanced part of the game, only open world. It’s bqsically a free mage food usage on a CD.
    I havn't been able to test in a dungeon since I get a Disconnect loop every time I enter one but I just queued for an arena skirmish and used Regenerating just fine in it while in combat too.

i think you miss out on how embrace of kimbul works fucking amazingly for feral druids... because of their bleed synergies...
    also the fact that 11k over 6 seconds is a usual spellcast, but can stack to 3...
    also the 22k free heal.. yeah totally bad...
    and again no those arnt "super ultra powerful" as you can only have 1.
    but the regen is insane, and for pvp and pve much better then haymaker, 3 second stun and knockback on a 2.5 min cooldown.

it doing damage is actually horrible as it breaks cc.
    Why are you acting like any of this is final, though? It's obvious the regen one will never make it live the way it is. It's way too powerful. You're the one always telling people to stop acting like the sky is falling about various things yet you are going full blast about how unfair and ridiculous a racial is on the PTR, in its first iteration. Why? Just wait for one or two updates to see if they address it before crying.

Just my opinion but i would appreciate if they stopped designing racial abilities that emulate actual class abilities.

I think most people are just sleeping on this because they generally look towards the best Dps racials, but something like the Goblin Rocket Jump or Highmountain Tauren Charge is utterly bonkers on low mobility classes, be it PvE or PvP.

Haymaker is the same thing, might not be great if you have a lot of stuns / knockback(s) but if you don't then Haymaker basically a great ability on a rather long CD, which can absolutely decide fights.
    I mean let's be honest, dying to a class based knockback thing in EotS / AB / where ever is one thing, but dying to just a damned racial ability is another one.

Regeneratin' follows suit there, even if nerfed, it emulates a healing spell and the last thing this game needs is having more (self)healing spells / abilities on classes that have no business in healing itself.

The change to Arcane Torrent has shown where this can lead, a niche actually intended for Priest suddenly becomes a race based thing, that's just stupid.
    Abilities that are this disruptive should simply not be a racial thing.