Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Fortified+Sang+Griev=skip the week

What's the point in making these combos? It doesn't makes any sense.

Deleted
    I swear to god someone post exactly the same thing for every affix combination every single week.

just do a 10

Health pots, defensive CDs, food and healthstones exist for a reason.

Either skip the week or push yourself. That's what its for. To challenge yourself as a player, to push your limits with your gear and your own personal limitations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Accordin to mmo-c i should skip every week it seems.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by pitar99a View Post
    What's the point in making these combos? It doesn't makes any sense.
    Is there any affix you actually like?

I personally hate Bolstering, and don't care too much about anything else since Explosive got nerfed. This combination is nothing special.

Grevious is definitely my least favourite, mainly since it's pretty anti Disc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    Is there any affix you actually like?

I personally hate Bolstering, and don't care too much about anything else since Explosive got nerfed. This combination is nothing special.
    Bolstering is literally just anti-fun. Yeah it's not "hard", but it's annoying.

How is this even a hard combo? at all?

I'm genuinely confused by the OP's disdain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    How is this even a hard combo? at all?

I'm genuinely confused by the OP's disdain.
    its pretty aids combo for tank, for dps its semi irrelevant as long as they dont use CC stuff stupidly(gl in pugs).

I found the biggest challenge is fortified / sanguine / infested. Keeping the ghuuns out of the sanguine so you can kill them before they infest can cause some headaches on some of the pulls.
    I do not see how sanguine effects greivous at all. Even a little.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    its pretty aids combo for tank, for dps its semi irrelevant as long as they dont use CC stuff stupidly(gl in pugs).
    When you get that dps that aoe stuns the group when a mob is about to die....

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    The last boss on kings 12 last night was even hard for me.. and it’s not even tyrannical week lol. I did 20,000 sustained hps for 3:00 minutes to barely keep my group alive. Believe me: it’s twice as hard as last week where I did a shrine 10 waaaay in time, I bet this week most people can’t even DO shrine 9!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a resto shaman with mediocre single target healing so grievous is not super fun. But it's not that bad unless you're pushing high keys, and apparently they nerfed it yet again. I mean, you won't see me rushing to do certain keys this week but there are plenty that will be fine.

There are other affixes I hate way more.

And sanguine, that is mostly only a pain in the ass for a tank. The weeks that suck the most are where both affixes are shouldered by the same person (sanguine, necrotic for the tank, for example). Any week where the burden is split between roles is pretty fine with me.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Ion+BFA=skip this expac.

Fix't it for you.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Retribution is pretty nice on grevious weeks now, especially considering their DPS is really good in M+ as well. Health potions make a huge difference on grevious weeks as well (obviously use them all the time, but intelligent use of them this week is the difference between your healer being okay, and bordering heart attack).

Sanguine is annoying in a couple dungeons, but not all of them.

For the most part tyrannical is a push week, but there are a few dungeons that are a lot easier on fortified. These affixes aren't the best, but they aren't the worst either. Someone stated it perfectly earlier that every week seems to be a skip week if you were to believe the forums lol.

Need 3 more 15's for my achievement. Don't think it's happening this week...

Quote Originally Posted by Pooti View Post
    I do not see how sanguine effects greivous at all. Even a little.
    And that is why most people playing for the weekly chest will generally run over sanguine pool instead of around it. And straight into entering combat with the next trash pack. Just to keep the healer busy for the next 4 GCDs, removing fresh grievous off all party mates.

EDIT: I just finished a Waycrest Manor run in a high key with a good group. This is from our log:

This gets much worse with a bad group in a key around +10. But also much better in dungeons without narrow hallways like in WM.
    Last edited by ID811717; 2019-01-10 at 06:23 AM.