Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm pretty certain Regeneratin' will get the nerfbat. A full heal on a 90 second CD, even a channel interrupted by damage, is way too powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I'm pretty certain Regeneratin' will get the nerfbat. A full heal on a 90 second CD, even a channel interrupted by damage, is way too powerful.
    Agreed. Even 50% would be strong. 100% is just absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    except they didnt.
    many of them are still not as they were back in vanilla.
    orc racial
    troll racial
    undead racial
    human racial was only slightly altered.
    First off, what's your point? I don't get it.

Second, they outright removed Perception, not just "slightly altered" it.
    Every Man for himself didn't even exist until Wotlk.

Many racials have been nerfed,altered or removed with good reason and those weren't just the Dps ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    im just saying the 2% of gold is garbage, and the kul'tiran racials are better
    It's terrible if you can't see past your nose, which seems to be the case.

also an extra 5k is better then a 1% less nature/frost damage
    It's not. Not even close. 1-2k Gold per year over damage reduction to two rather common damage types? That's not even a contest.

The number also includes gold not actually looted of mobs, so in reality, it's far less.

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    No, it's just terrible in general. 2% of gold dropped by mobs is a tiny bonus.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    First off, what's your point? I don't get it.

Second, they outright removed Perception, not just "slightly altered" it.
    Every Man for himself didn't even exist until Wotlk.

Many racials have been nerfed,altered or removed with good reason and those weren't just the Dps ones.
    perception? talking about every man for itself, and i know that but i was more going in first half/third of wow.
    so your point is they replaced a class spell with another class spell, and that some how proves its a recent thing?
    what about all those other ones?
    yes nerfed, but they still exist and can be pretty big differences.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's not. Not even close. 1-2k Gold per year over damage reduction to two rather common damage types? That's not even a contest.

The number also includes gold not actually looted of mobs, so in reality, it's far less.

No, it's just terrible in general. 2% of gold dropped by mobs is a tiny bonus.
    1-2k gold per year what? i guess you dont gold farm...
    also 1% damage reduction... lol
    also frost and nature common? i mean in the next raid frost sure, but nature no...
    again ONE FUCKING PERCENT
    its not guna make a difference at all, so i rather have the extra gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

This is the most racist thread i have seen in a while.

OT: KT racials are good, Haymaker is definetly VERY strong for certain specs. Zandalari racial is insane and won't go live like that. It's wasted time to even talk about it. Just wait and see which component of it they nerf to the ground.

so your point is they replaced a class spell with another class spell, and that some how proves its a recent thing?
    What?
    I have the feeling we aren't on the same page.

I pointed out that saying the human racial was "only slightered" is misleading at best, as the Human racial(s) have been overhauled a few times by now.
    In particular i pointed out that one Human racial was outright removed.

Furthermore, my point is that the non dps racials are the ones that cause(d) actual problems, like Perception, EMFH, Hardiness, Arcane Torrent, Shadowmeld, Will of the Forsaken and so forth.

On top of that, for some reason certain races have no second "useful" racial, like Trolls or Mag'har Orcs.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2019-01-09 at 11:11 PM.

KT racials are a fucking joke, they're basically identical to highmountain taurens, none will play. Zandalari Trolls are broken in PTR and probably won't go live this way.
    Last edited by Khain; 2019-01-09 at 11:14 PM.

"It’s worth noting:

These values are not final.
    The aspect of this where it is not interrupted by damage is unintended.
    We’re discussing it."

This was taken from a blue post addressing the OPness of Regeneratin'. Right on the front page for reference.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    KT racials are a fucking joke, they're basically identical to highmountain taurens, none will play.
    Because most people choose their race by looks and dps value for their class.
    Both Goblins and Highmountain Tauren have strong racials, especially on classes that have low mobility, yet their representation is rather poor.

Haymaker is strong, altough mostly M+ and PvP.

Deleted
    people seems to be forgetting that Alliance barely had any throughput racials untill WoD when Blizzard actually tried to balance things out but it was far too late to stop the mass exodus of Alliance players swapping to the horde...

So yes, crying about outright overpowered racials going (once again) to horde is justified

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    if you believe that 2% of gold from mobs its better than any other kul'tiran racial you have brain damage

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    people seems to be forgetting that Alliance barely had any throughput racials untill WoD when Blizzard actually tried to balance things out but it was far too late to stop the mass exodus of Alliance players swapping to the horde...

So yes, crying about outright overpowered racials going (once again) to horde is justified
    weird, i don't remember every man for himself being added in wod

but i get some sympathy if the alliance stand up for the garbage maghar racials too, aka, worst racials in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Brush it Off: Basically reduce damage taken by 2% (it heals 2% of all dmg taken over 4sec)

Haymaker: Deal dmg+Stun+ knocking them back substantially on a 2.5m CD

I see Blizz is addressing faction balance?
    Haymaker isn't op at all. The dmg is definitely gonna be minimal (as all of the dmg racials are) and this isn't the only stun racial in the game, so what? It's also gonna be super useless in raid content and the 2.5m cd is pretty big.

If anything, it's the Zandalari that are stupidly op right now (incl. their other bonuses besides the stupidly op heal)
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2019-01-10 at 01:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Haymaker isn't op at all. The dmg is definitely gonna be minimal (as all of the dmg racials are) and this isn't the only stun racial in the game, so what? It's also gonna be super useless in raid content and the 2.5m cd is pretty big.
    It also has a 1 sec cast time. It's trash in this state.

Btw the substancial is not substancial. It's about 12y.

1-2k gold per year what? i guess you dont gold farm...
    Apparently, neither do you. It's 2% of gold dropped by mobs. Very little gold comes from that source.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    It also has a 1 sec cast time. It's trash in this state.

Btw the substancial is not substancial. It's about 12y.
    12y + stun isn't exactly bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    KT racials arent even that good, it’s a 3 min cd that stuns + knockback meaning youre stunned while in the air. The “Brush it off” talent is pretty meh as well KT will be good in PvP for classes that kite/casters(mage, hunter, boomie, rdruid, priest, shaman) they’re balanced. Zandalari however, needs some tuning which Ystheins already stated the values could be changed and the regen was supposed to break on damage.
    Last edited by mostvp71; 2019-01-10 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Oh look more OP racials while they sell race changes for $25 a pop. What a surprise
    *Billy Mayes voice* But wait THERE'S MORE! Limited time only, you have to grind out rep and or quest chain to even throw your money at Blizz.
    OT: I'm hyped for Zandalari Paladin in T1.

I'd take a 3 sec stun (with a knockback) over a 4 sec channeled heal any day. Cracks me up seeing the ally rage over the zandalari racials.
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2019-01-10 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    KT racials arent even that good, it’s a 3 min cd that stuns + knockback meaning youre stunned while in the air. The “Brush it off” talent is pretty meh as well KT will be good in PvP for classes that kite/casters(mage, hunter, boomie, rdruid, priest, shaman) they’re balanced. Zandalari however, needs some tuning which Ystheins already stated the values could be changed and the regen was supposed to break on damage.
    So the 100% regen as a value is intended? That can't be .. 4sec of no damage is doable ..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    I'd take a 3 sec stun (with a knockback) over a 4 sec channeled heal any day. Cracks me up seeing the ally rage over the zandalari racials.
    So it IS confirmed that 100% channeled heal -so stand still and breaks on dmg- is intended? So, 2sec is 50% HP, that is still pretty damn good would you not say? Is it affected by Haste?