Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Zadalari racials

Anyone else happy that the Horde finally gets some OP racials with the Zandalari? That 25% max HP heal every 4 seconds on a 1.5 minute cooldown is amazing especially when you factor in they can be paladins who get a full HP heal every like what 10 minutes? So excited to race change my pally to Zandalari when we're able to!
    Last edited by gaymer77; 2019-01-12 at 06:37 AM.

Never really cared what the racials for be for any race. I've always gone with how my character looks over focusing on racials.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

No way that goes live.

Yeah, the Horde has never had OP Racials before. Not with Orcs or Trolls or Blood Elves or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    No way that goes live.
    This, the alliance will die out and the belf population if something like the current racials goes live
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Anyone else happy that the Horde finally gets some OP racials with the Zandalari? That 25% max HP heal every 4 seconds on a 1.5 second cooldown is amazing especially when you factor in they can be paladins who get a full HP heal every like what 10 minutes? So excited to race change my pally to Zandalari when we're able to!
    This is obviously not going to go live. The Loa spells have an 11 year cooldown on them.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Finally getting OP racials? Horde has had more OP racials than Alliance for a long time. It's why majority of high end raid guilds moved Horde to take advantage of the racials.

There's not a prayer that this racial will hit live without a nerf. They already said it is meant to be interrupted by damage, I imagine the amount of health healed will be reduced too.

were zandalari able to be played during ptr?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelcryo View Post
    Finally getting OP racials? Horde has had more OP racials than Alliance for a long time. It's why majority of high end raid guilds moved Horde to take advantage of the racials.

There's not a prayer that this racial will hit live without a nerf. They already said it is meant to be interrupted by damage, I imagine the amount of health healed will be reduced too.
    I was thinking the same. At first I thought the OP was being sarcastic but then I just realized they are clueless.

5+ Year Old Account
    OP or not OP i dont care, finally i will have a "semi decent heal". Now talking about the Loa's blessing... oh boy Kimbul am your boy now mah LOA!!! Eraka no Kimbul forevah....

Also Kragwa op af.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    This, the alliance will die out and the belf population if something like the current racials goes live
    Belf population will most likely fall either way, i know of a decent amount of people who planned on going Zandalari even if the racials sucked. Also, i doubt alliance will die out with all the spoon-feeding they've been getting with 30% buff, OP allied race racials, easier famed slayer titles, and storytelling that favor them.

Quote Originally Posted by siskokid21 View Post
    Belf population will most likely fall either way, i know of a decent amount of people who planned on going Zandalari even if the racials sucked. Also, i doubt alliance will die out with all the spoon-feeding they've been getting with 30% buff, OP allied race racials, easier famed slayer titles, and storytelling that favor them.
    Yeah but the top pvp and pve community is in the death bed in the alliance side, heck even for casual heroic is becoming more hard to keep(the horde as well but the alliance is worse)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    This is obviously not going to go live. The Loa spells have an 11 year cooldown on them.
    The loa cooldown is 1.2 hours with varying ICDs on them if you learned how to read. Not sure where you are getting 11 years.....

Deleted
    Anyone else happy that the Horde finally gets some OP racials with the Zandalari? That 25% max HP heal every 4 seconds on a 1.5 second cooldown is amazing especially when you factor in they can be paladins who get a full HP heal every like what 10 minutes? So excited to race change my pally to Zandalari when we're able to!
    I can almost 100% guarentee it's placeholder numbers and won't make live. Just like how dark iron had a super op racial in beta.

But it is blizz so *shrug* they still haven't fixed the tree I posted a ticket about in alpha and all it takes is moving the fucking modules z axis down a tad.......

Seems to be Blizzard's new business model:
    1. Add new unlockable races mid-expansion that look cooler than anything else; give them stupidly OP racials
    2. All the idiots are gonna pay for race changes
    3. 2 months later nerf the racials so they become completely useless and add features to other races or announce a new allied race

lol those racials are completely broken, both races btw especially for pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I was thinking the same. At first I thought the OP was being sarcastic but then I just realized they are clueless.
    Yeah, people like OP are one of the main reasons why Blizz might do this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I think that's the nerf cooldown.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelcryo View Post
    They already said it is meant to be interrupted by damage, I imagine the amount of health healed will be reduced too.
    Doesn't change the fact that a Zandalari paladin can bubble & pop his racial heal for the full 4 seconds to get their full HP back and then 2 minutes later can pop LOH for a second full heal (or vice versa). Gonna love me some Zandalari paladin even more so now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    I can almost 100% guarentee it's placeholder numbers and won't make live. Just like how dark iron had a super op racial in beta.

But it is blizz so *shrug* they still haven't fixed the tree I posted a ticket about in alpha and all it takes is moving the fucking modules z axis down a tad.......
    There are quite a few spots like these. I've reported many of these several times (been doing this since 2012) and none of them were fixed.