Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/09/u...rth/index.html

More information than the OP had on this. Washington Post did a shit job reporting IMO...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Hmmm well, I figure this will be a quick case of who-done-it then.

I wonder what will become of the child?
    CNN states the family will take care of it. It was a baby boy.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post
    https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/09/u...rth/index.html

More information than the OP had on this. Washington Post did a shit job reporting IMO...

- - - Updated - - -

CNN states the family will take care of it. It was a baby boy.
    That is good. I do hope one day mother and son can meet one another. D:

Kinda tragic, but I hope the kid grows up well. As terrible as his origins may be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Hmmm well, I figure this will be a quick case of who-done-it then.

I wonder what will become of the child?
    It could be quick. It could be long, depends on the lab. I've waited upwards of 6 months for DNA on some cases, but got results within a week on a case where we found a premature baby/fetus discarded in a dumpster. Though on that case we had DNA from the people we believed were the parents so i''m sure that helped speed up the process. No idea how many profiles they obtained in this case. Hopefully the media attention combined with ti being a sex assault gets it pushed to the front.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Washington Post

Since i doubt there will be sufficient evidence left at the actual crime scene. Can the police demand DNA testing from 8-10 months back that worked at this place to find out who the father is?

Wonder how many more victims there are and I have no idea how this place could ever recover trust for others who have relatives there.

“already conducting a comprehensive internal review of our processes, protocols, and people to ensure that every single Hacienda resident is as safe and well cared for as possible. Anything less than that is unacceptable to our team, our company’s leaders and the communities we serve.”

This is absurd. Not sure how they can assure they are cared for as possible after this just happened.
    I can't believe this is real. How could it even go so far that they kept the baby? How could they not notice? What the actual fuck? No fucking way this is real. The incompetence and utter malevolence involved in this is mindblowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I can't believe this is real. How could it even go so far that they kept the baby?
    Maybe they think the baby will be very pleased to be alive?
    IDK, just a thought.

It’s pretty foul people are making jokes here and that’s all I’m going to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I can't believe this is real. How could it even go so far that they kept the baby? How could they not notice? What the actual fuck? No fucking way this is real. The incompetence and utter malevolence involved in this is mindblowing.
    I am 100% certain it is real. Do some reading up on assisted living facilities and how they are run, it is terrible.

What was she wearing again?

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Comments here did not fail to dissapoint me.

Taxes, obviously. And so what? Record is what, waking up after 19 years? We are not animals exactly because we try until the end.
    And, apparently, she has some kind of minimal yes/no response, as mentioned couple of times in this thread, so she is not a "vegetable".

Ya, bro. I'm all for funding peoples healthcare. Not so much interested in incubating vegetables. As far as I can tell this isn't about mental retardation, but incubating a potato, but a potato that requires educated medical staff to handle. Again, I'm all for everyone having socialized healthcare, so they can be healthy and live a productive life. What about this is productive and healthy?

she is never waking up,shes not in a coma,her brain was damaged,honestly i think the family members keeping her alive is basicaly inhumane,the brain doesnt just magicaly heal,its like hoping a limb will grow back basicaly

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    she is never waking up,shes not in a coma,her brain was damaged,honestly i think the family members keeping her alive is basicaly inhumane,the brain doesnt just magicaly heal,its like hoping a limb will grow back basicaly
    I think, given that they have a grandchild for her, they might do well to let her pass into the afterlife. If she is truly gone, then keeping those cells alive is a bit much and by this horrible act, which thankfully she is unaware of, they do have a small blessing.

Then again I can understand a parent being unwilling to ever let go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    Idk about that but can you really violate the rights of a vegetable.
    Only on MMO-champ. Stay classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    What was Kavanaugh doing before the hearings?
    Not assaulting her, just like he didnt assault Ford.

15+ Year Old Account
    What is the baby's ethnicity? Could help narrow down suspects, assuming only people working there had access to her room. Plus dna tests on every employee.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

They have started to gather DNA samples. Glad that they take the most obvious and safest route to find out who the perpetrator is!

Also, Bill Timmons, the director has been forced to resign.

Quote Originally Posted by ohtlmtlm View Post
    Ya, bro. I'm all for funding peoples healthcare. Not so much interested in incubating vegetables. As far as I can tell this isn't about mental retardation, but incubating a potato, but a potato that requires educated medical staff to handle. Again, I'm all for everyone having socialized healthcare, so they can be healthy and live a productive life. What about this is productive and healthy?
    Reread what I said. And, thankfully, it does not matter what you think. Better people than you decided that your taxes will be used to care for others.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/23/healt...ate/index.html
    Looks like they found the guy since his DNA matches the baby

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people are crazy in the head. What was that fucktard thinking to himself really.

is this woman brain dead or what?

i tell you, if i ever am in a situation where i could fall into something like this, i hope i have time to blow my head off. i would not want to know the hell of living in a "vegetative" state like this. there was a guy that had to live that way, and nobody knew he was still conscious and experience everything happening around him. i'd go absolutely insane, my mind would be constant panic and fear, and it would not end until i could move again.

i don't trust my mom to not try to keep me alive like this. this should be illegal, honestly.

but i hope that baby does ok. i'm sad for it, but hope it can have a good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    This is absurd. Not sure how they can assure they are cared for as possible after this just happened.
    Because they assumed that none of their employees would be that large a poS and flagrantly violate their medical oath. Which is a fair assumption?