Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't get it?
    They're basically saying he's an edgy overpowered fanfiction self-insert character written by an immature teen.

It's a reference to this.
    Last edited by Sangris; 2019-01-10 at 04:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    That's ultimately the problem with Alliance. YES it does have OP characters, but that's because the Alliance is written as so utterly dumb and incompetent that it needs godlevel powers to compete with the Horde and their pointy sticks.
    This isn't true. Even without people like Malfurion, Tyrande, and Velen, the Alliance are superior to the Horde in every single way, and of course most obviously in particular militarily. The Alliance doesn't need demi-god power individuals to succeed, because they never get to use those powers in the first place. Blizzard have to consistently write the Alliance as incompetent and strategically retarded precisely because they are so superior to the Horde, and this is completely highlighted in the massive shoehorn of an expansion and faction war we find ourselves in.

This faction war wouldn't be made possible if Blizzard didn't write every Alliance leader as stupid and inferior, or actually just entirely absent, to even make sense of the tactical prowess (lol) of Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    They're basically saying he's an edgy overpowered fanfiction self-insert character written by an immature teen.

It's a reference to this.
    Oooh. Um... yeah, seems like a fitting description.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    jesus... I could see the oil and sweat behind that comment
    even if its a joke
    I graduated at the top of my class in the Horde Military Academy.
    *shoots 10,000 arrows into you before you blink*
    Psssh...nothin personnel...kid..

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    This is my art, I am proud.
    I'm sorry.

Also I hate this character in the Darkshore campaign.
    Who doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post

This is my art, I am proud. Also I hate this character in the Darkshore campaign.
    So..it's just a game photo of him with some horrible scribbled words. You could have seriously typed something and pasted as a word bubble, just not look like a 2yr old wrote something. :P
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.