Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    When you get that dps that aoe stuns the group when a mob is about to die....
    In one group I had a boomkin that would drop treants at very low hp mobs...

Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    Ion+BFA=skip this expac. But shitpost about it on the forums.

Fix't it for you.
    fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    The last boss on kings 12 last night was even hard for me.. and it’s not even tyrannical week lol. I did 20,000 sustained hps for 3:00 minutes to barely keep my group alive. Believe me: it’s twice as hard as last week where I did a shrine 10 waaaay in time, I bet this week most people can’t even DO shrine 9!
    Heal the griev stacks off. You let them accumulate and paid for it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pooti View Post
    I found the biggest challenge is fortified / sanguine / infested. Keeping the ghuuns out of the sanguine so you can kill them before they infest can cause some headaches on some of the pulls.
    I do not see how sanguine effects greivous at all. Even a little.
    You're an idiot if you can't connect the 2

Melee take a tick of sanguine whigh takes them into griev range. How can you not see this. At all. Even a little

I love how literally EVERY SINGLE WEEK there is at least one thread like this bitching about the combos in M+s.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Grevious is definitely my least favourite, mainly since it's pretty anti Disc.
    This is the only reason I hate this week.

Quote Originally Posted by us italian View Post
    i hate Bolstering the most, its the worst affix ever, i dont mind the others but bolstering is the worst.
    Bolstering + teeming imo just annoying shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Heal the griev stacks off. You let them accumulate and paid for it

- - - Updated - - -

You're an idiot if you can't connect the 2

Melee take a tick of sanguine whigh takes them into griev range. How can you not see this. At all. Even a little
    Then those melee are terrible. it takes at least 3 seconds after the mob reaches 0 for the pool to fully spawn and take damage. No need to toss insults at me when your problem is clearly the players who cannot avoid a mechanic telegraphed so clearly.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

Quote Originally Posted by pitar99a View Post
    What's the point in making these combos? It doesn't makes any sense.
    For me: Challenging = Fun

So I like this week.

Sanguine is one of the worst affixes in the game, especially with current season affix, Infested, the ghuunies always spawn in the sanguine and need like twice the damage on them to die unless you have a god comp for killing ghuunies. Probably will be the same with the new affix.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Sanguine is one of the worst affixes in the game, especially with current season affix, Infested, the ghuunies always spawn in the sanguine and need like twice the damage on them to die unless you have a god comp for killing ghuunies. Probably will be the same with the new affix.
    Reaping mobs don't spawn sanguine and aren't healed by them (on PTR, so that might change).

Then those melee are terrible. it takes at least 3 seconds after the mob reaches 0 for the pool to fully spawn and take damage. No need to toss insults at me when your problem is clearly the players who cannot avoid a mechanic telegraphed so clearly.
    I really value the opinion of someone who recently failed a +12 on that affix at over 380 ilevel average.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    fixed it for you.
    Sweet, I have graduated to shit poster.

/proud moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I really value the opinion of someone who recently failed a +12 on that affix at over 380 ilevel average.
    Pug life. Once again, straight to the insult. Well played.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Need 3 more 15's for my achievement. Don't think it's happening this week...
    It's not that bad, I needed Shrine and waycrest and we got and did waycrest without too much trouble last night, and that's probably one of the worst dungeons for this week's affixes.

It is a harder week overall for sure than last week but it's not that bad and there are definitely worse combos out there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Like any other combo, only hard/a pain/etc in shitty groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddestmad View Post
    I swear to god someone post exactly the same thing for every affix combination every single week.
    Word.

This one is not even that bad really. What’s going over people, I’ll never know.

I think the only pita dungeon this week is tol'dagor with mobs running away into blood. Then again, cannon buff makes it easy to +2 a 15, so it kinda balances out.
    Shär - Runetotem (EU)

Just wait until next week, it's worse
    Last edited by shyguybman; 2019-01-11 at 09:59 PM.

Pug life. Once again, straight to the insult. Well played.
    You started off with the general catch all insult of "lawl if u take damage from sanguine u so bad!" so no, you started this. I was just pointing out the huge hilarious irony of you pointing out how "non affix" this stuff is when you can't even time a key not much over a 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Word.

This one is not even that bad really. What’s going over people, I’ll never know.
    For me it's only grevious that I dislike as Disc, every other affix is fine. I will still do it, but wont push much higher than a 15 for the week :P