Well well well, a higher quality rip of Face My Fears from the full Opening cinematic has made it's way on to Youtube. I am not sure if I should post it here or not. It is NOT the opening cinematic itself, just the song. If you browse the /r/KingdomHearts sub-Reddit, you'd probably have come across it anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    So am I missing something? Whenever I press the ex tres button to go to the mini games it just sends me back to the main menu....

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    So am I missing something? Whenever I press the ex tres button to go to the mini games it just sends me back to the main menu....
    I think I had to play the tutorial phase of KHuX to get the full game to download.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Wait, so keyblades in KHIII can level up? That's a bit nifty.
    I had already said that, but if you want to spoil gameplay, the load times in kh3 are horrible.

Gonna be a sad boi if this doesn't happen.

if lingering will doesn't appear yeah, i'll also call Bullshit XD

:Lingering Will Has Entered the Server
    :Satan Has Left the Server
    :God Has Left the Server
    :God Is Now Watching the Match

;Gregor has joined the server
    ;Gregor has chosen Lingering Will

We can't actually use the code to unlock the Starlight Keyblade until the game hits, right? Tried to enter it earlier and it declined. (Sorry if this was already answered)

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    the load times in kh3 are horrible.
    Only xbox version is leaked right?

So was this a thing on the regular One or the X? The regular Xbox One is/was notorious for slower load times then even base PS4 in multiplatform games.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

So was this a thing on the regular One or the X? The regular Xbox One is/was notorious for slower load times then even base PS4 in multiplatform games.
    Also wouldn't be surprised if the day 1 patch improves loading times a bit.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Seems pretty believeable that the worlds probably take ages to load then once you're in them its not so bad. Dunno. But thats what I imagine would happen,

the game looks beautiful, would not be surprised to see long load times for generating the world behind the portals.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Seems pretty believeable that the worlds probably take ages to load then once you're in them its not so bad. Dunno. But thats what I imagine would happen,

the game looks beautiful, would not be surprised to see long load times for generating the world behind the portals.
    Every game has loading times, the good ones either front load it or disguise it. Just looking at a loading screen isn't interesting, not the worst thing in the world but definitely knocks a game down a few pegs for me.

Like if I'm choosing to fast travel, by all means load screen me up but otherwise loading should be masked behind cut scenes and travel screens.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-01-11 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    We can't actually use the code to unlock the Starlight Keyblade until the game hits, right? Tried to enter it earlier and it declined. (Sorry if this was already answered)
    Seems most probable. Not gonna enter my code at all until I have the game and it's added to my library. 19 more days!

15+ Year Old Account

Its probably base xbacks but idk the room was dark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Its probably base xbacks but idk the room was dark
    They said it's Xbox One S

Yea so the worst system of the 4 you can play it on.

Load times will probably be better on PS4 and quite a bit better then that even on Pro and X.

More and more games are coming out and are running worse and worse on the base XboxOne. So honestly its no surprise if the load times on the S are bad and I fully expect it to be under 1080p as well.

Example:

I expect 720p-900p with around 25-30fps performance for S
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    level 15 demyx on crit was 100% fire fire clap clap

- - - Updated - - -

Xaldin at 20 lets goooooo

Also im at 4 hours played.

Every game has loading times, the good ones either front load it or disguise it. Just looking at a loading screen isn't interesting, not the worst thing in the world but definitely knocks a game down a few pegs for me.

Like if I'm choosing to fast travel, by all means load screen me up but otherwise loading should be masked behind cut scenes and travel screens.
    Cant remember what game it was but I remember one game that had a mini game like ping pong for the load screen, I thought that was a nice touch.

Info dumps are very popular among rpgs and work quite well too until you keep seeing the same item description for the 11th time