LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roasted Whips View Post
    Cyberpunk 2077 if it gets released.
    thisis what I thought about immediately after reading the title
    S.H.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    i have played god of war. It was decent
    Regardless of your own personal opinions on the game, both critics and gamers loved the game, so to suggest that Sony paid for the GotY awards is ridiculous.

Who said Sony bought the award? XD
    All games were on the platform.

TLOU2 if it's out, but i think not.. Soo...
    Diablo Immortal.

10+ Year Old Account
    KH3, Sekiro, Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us 2 are all contenders for sure.

Unless Cyberpunk comes out, which I doubt, but I think it will 100% be GOTY when it drops.

We are 10 days in 2019. Hell I dont even know what is suppose to come out this year and we "guessing" what is going to be GOTY already?

Cyberpunk easily if the gameplay trailer and world are accurate, and if any of the CDProjektRed quality carries over from Witcher 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    We are 10 days in 2019. Hell I dont even know what is suppose to come out this year and we "guessing" what is going to be GOTY already?
    Just because you live under a rock doesn't mean the rest of us do. There is tons of info about big new titles coming out this year.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    First thing that came to mind was Cyberpunk but that's if they release it this year. Only others would be TLOU2 or KH3.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    WoW Classic. KappaRoss
    This is what I came in this thread to find. My work has been done for me.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

KH3, REmake 2, Doom Eternal, Cyberpunk if it manages to slip in.

And you are right. its hard for pc to get game of the year when sony pay so much for it.
    Which GOTY award has Sony paid for?

If you're speaking of TGAs they have literally only won that award ONCE. Seems they're doing a terrible job of "paying for it".

To the question at hand, it will be one of either Cyberpunk or TLOU2 if either of them release this year. If both release it's a toss up. If neither releases it's a wild card.

Assuming its actually out this year: The Outer worlds.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Regardless of your own personal opinions on the game, both critics and gamers loved the game, so to suggest that Sony paid for the GotY awards is ridiculous.
    they already paid a shitton of money for the exclusive. Them having the goty on an exclusive makes them sell a lot more consoles. Ofcourse this shit aint clean

I want Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night to be a great game, but looking at the gameplay video's.... ehh, I think it's going to be a flop.

10+ Year Old Account
    its hard for pc to get game of the year when sony pay so much for it. Game of the year means nothing anymore. Only that the people behidn that game paid the most
    I agree sony with its behind the scenes bribes robbed amazing titles like Atlas, Fallout 76 or Feministfield V from winning the much deserved GOTY.

10+ Year Old Account
    they already paid a shitton of money for the exclusive. Them having the goty on an exclusive makes them sell a lot more consoles. Ofcourse this shit aint clean
    You obviously did not play God of War, it was far and ahead the best narrative and gameplay game of 2018. RDR2 is a close second but PC did not have anything remotely close to the caliber of God of War. It is also exclusive because it was developed by SONY Santa Monica. They literally own the developer.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sony Santa Monica is owned obviously by Sony. They didn't pay anything for exclusive rights to God of War. They own the IP. You clearly dont know what you're talking about.

Dude, Sony literally has their name in the studio that made it. I could forgive you for not realizing say Naughty Dog is owned by Sony but it should be clearly obvious Sony Santa Monica is owned by Sony.

Fallout 77
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Half Life 3.

I choose to believe.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think Outer Worlds will win. IMO.