Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Which wouldn't matter because not every single fight is a DPS race, but every single fight is a survival test.

They have the blessings as well, which one of those do damage like the Forsaken racial, I'm pretty sure it would compensate any DPS loss.

That's just being retarded, seriously, Gift of the Naaru heals 20% over 5 seconds on a 3min CD, do you really want to compare that?
    I don't know, I have heard people say in the past that doing more DPS can also change how a raid goes. In fact, there maybe so many different variables that can change how a raid goes that somehow funneling it all down to- that class has a self heal, is a bit ridiculous.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skumnasty View Post
    LOL Comparing a 20% heal over 5 seconds on a 3 min cd to a 100% heal over 4 seconds on a 1.5. You're actually adorable.
    At this point I'm certain that OP is trolling and is delusional at the same time and I'm leaving lol

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

At this point I'm certain that OP is trolling and is delusional at the same time and I'm leaving lol
    Hold the door for me.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    I don't know, I have heard people say in the past that doing more DPS can also change how a raid goes. In fact, there maybe so many different variables that can change how a raid goes that somehow funneling it all down to- that class has a self heal, is a bit ridiculous.
    Ridiculous is having a race so stupidly OP available at one side and saying that horde doesn't have bias or that it's not game changing.

It had gone past ridiculous at this point.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Most of the people saying that this isn't incredibly OP are probably gonna race change to a Zandalari anyways.

Otherwise there really isn't a reason to "discuss" why this is OP. I can't imagine that there's actually someone out there who thinks that this racial is balanced.

Ridiculous is having a race so stupidly OP available at one side and saying that horde doesn't have bias or that it's not game changing.

It had gone past ridiculous at this point.
    You can throw all the insults you want at me. Gift of the Naaru can be cast on ANYONE, it's instant, it's guaranteed in every situation, everytime. I have to stand still, not get hit by absolutely anything, and can only use regeneratin' on myself.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

Op you are trolling hard xD

This racial will be a go to for the mythic race, 25 % for 1 sec tick ... man that is ridiculous, not even going to bother what this will do in pvp.
    On top of that you have Embrace of the Loa, just have a look at what buffs you can get from that, might as well just delete the Kul Tirans they are pathetic compared to this.

You can throw all the insults you want at me. Gift of the Naaru can be cast on ANYONE, it's instant, it's guaranteed in every situation, everytime. I have to stand still, not get hit by absolutely anything, and can only use regeneratin' on myself.
    Except Regeneratin' heals for 5x as much as Gift of the Naaru and has half the cd, it does literally 900% more hps than Gift does.

Even if you only get 1 tick off it still does 150% more than Gift.

Quote Originally Posted by mmoc7c145d724c View Post
    Op you are trolling hard xD

This racial will be a go to for the mythic race, 25 % for 1 sec tick ... man that is ridiculous, not even going to bother what this will do in pvp.
    On top of that you have Embrace of the Loa, just have a look at what buffs you can get from that, might as well just delete the Kul Tirans they are pathetic compared to this.
    Tell me what race/class combo you will replace in your mythics. Like, let me know the exact race/class you will require be switched out solely for regeneratin'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mmocfea6208cee View Post
    Except Regeneratin' heals for 5x as much as Gift of the Naaru and has half the cd, it does literally 900% more hps than Gift does.

Even if you only get 1 tick off it still does 150% more than Gift.
    If I get one tic off, and that is one hell of a HUGE "if", I will get back 25%. Now, during that second, I was unable to do any DPS, heal, or anything else. I had to stand still, hold my breath and hope that I will not get hit by anything or that I do not have any DoT on me at all. So, it's not Gift of the Naaru- it's regeneratin'.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of their Racials are quite strong. Compared to Kul Titan humans they are in another dimension racial wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    All of their Racials are quite strong. Compared to Kul Titan humans their in another dimension racial wise.
    If you say so. So, what what race/class combo you will replace in your mythic runs or high end PvP groups? Which will you require to take advantage of this stand still, very easily interrupted self-heal?

Tell me what race/class combo you will replace in your mythics. Like, let me know the exact race/class you will require be switched out solely for regeneratin'.
    In the 10+ years I have been reading mmo-champ, EXTREMELY rarely have I felt the urge to comment but you OP, are plain and simply, a retard. You have people proving to you that they would race change ANY RACE to Zandalari based on the HEALING racial alone but you ignore the fact (while bringing DPS into question...you fkin hypocrite) that they also bring Embrace of the Loa, of which, FOR DPS (which seems to be your main counterpoint to Zandalari swaps) the blessings of Bwonsamdi, Kimbul and Paku are extremely strong (just look at the dmg formulas, INSANE). WHAT'S MORE IS THEY ALSO GET A SLOW FALL!

AND STILL, DESPITE ALL OF THESE ARGUEMENTS, you still have the audacity to claim that there are no problems with the racial?
    You sir have proven to me once and for all that everyone on the internet should go through repeated and periodic psychiatric evaluations.

Begone from these forums and never return, you vile, vile creature!

Dead men do no deeps.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Dead men do no deeps.
    And taking deeps means no regen.

And taking deeps means no regen.
    You get at least 25%, that's often going to be the difference between living and dying.

I understand you're trolling so I shouldn't waste my time here but regeneratin' is obvious incredibly strong and it's not even the craziest racial they have.

If what is currently on the PTR goes live, then the answer is every class. Every class should switch for PvE since the loa blessings are all stupid strong and work with any spec.

Next time maybe post about how Orc's aren't very good for PvP because you don't think Command is a good enough reason to swap.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    You get at least 25%, that's often going to be the difference between living and dying.
    You have to remember that would require the full second. It does not heal for 25% the moment I hit the button. When I hit it, I start to channel, and only then after a tic assuming that no one - mob or man, no DoT tic, no AoE hit, that tic must proc after that second goes by. Also, in that same time span, I could no nothing else at all, tanking, healing, or DPS wise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mashanerz View Post
    I understand you're trolling so I shouldn't waste my time here but regeneratin' is obvious incredibly strong and it's not even the craziest racial they have.

If what is currently on the PTR goes live, then the answer is every class. Every class should switch for PvE since the loa blessings are all stupid strong and work with any spec.
    I'm not trolling. I am autistic, so obviously, I am not understanding why my questions are not being answered. I am also obvlious to why I am being called a troll (well, a forum troll). The reality was that I came here to figure out if people were really going to change up their mythic/PvP groups around this so called OP ability. So far, no, no one is. I know that right now as far as high end raiding goes, the most played DPS is demon hunter (can't be Zanda) and the highest tank is DK (can't be Zanda).

Even on Mythic Ghuun dot ticks 1.5s. There is plenty of time to heal if you are decent mythic raider, not even talking about Method tier raiders. Usually boss raid wide aoe have much slower ticks roughly about 2-3 seconds.

Who would I replace?

Any class that could play as a Zandalari, to be Zandalari.

Why?

Well easiest practical example would be the collapse on G'Huun. The raid could drop a healer, then just have all the Zandalari use their racial after the 2nd collapse. Now the fight is a lot easier since even weaker groups could now push to sub 20% during the reorigination array.

Mythrax, use it right after each transition phase after you collect up your green balls.

Zul, set up a team of 2 or three ranged dps to soak the purple. If they get low they can jump out and regenerate without having to have a healer put heals on them.

Vectis, it'll take huge chunks out of the healing absorb the adds put on you.

Fetid, the off-tank can use it preemtively before they get hit with the heavy strike to take the edge off.

The bug guy, top yourself off after the add phase.

Mother, depending on the strategy you use you can drop your spirit link totem then pop regen at the end to suddenly do major healing to the group on the other side before the adds really spawn.

Taloc, pop it right after the enlarged heart. Again, use with spirit link to pretty much heal up an entire group at once.

Just given the way spirit link works any horde shaman that doesn't go Zandalari with regeneration as it is on the PTR at this time is a fool.

Like Mashanerz said, Regeneratin is not the most broken sht the Zandalari have. THE BLESSINGS ARE STRONGER THAN TRINKETS AND AZERITE TRAITS!!! Everyone will go to Zandalari, stop trying to make the race that you have a hard on for OP, OP!