Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    When I was in my 20s I hooked up with an 18 yo chick (like 18.7).
    We later married, and I had no clue I was an ephebophiliac.
    Back then I was considered normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    true Jackofwind......the younger fertile the more children you can push out... Very important in a time where, if you had 2-3 children surviving from about a group of 10.
    For sure, and while cultures have evolved past that as a social norm humans still retain those physical instincts.

Getting ashamed/upset at others because they thought an underage person was sexually attractive is literally fighting against your own evolutionary drive and as such is completely futile. Acting on those instincts is another matter altogether.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    When I was in my 20s I hooked up with an 18 yo chick (like 18,7).
    We later married, but I had no clue I was an ephebophiliac.
    Back then I was considered normal.
    That's because it is normal from an evolutionary standpoint.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Not to mention songs.

Exactly. Still, it never ceases to amaze me how people get bent out of shape over ages or even supposed ages. I had a friend freak out when I mentioned that I thought that the chic that played Beth on Walking Dead was hot, until I pointed out that the actress who played her was 24 at the time.
    Totally. In a culture where women obsess over making themselves look as young as possible it's so strange that some people with ephebophilia.

Also, relevant to this thread:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread makes me agree with Thanos.

There are too many people on this planet. Half of you are inventing conspiracies trying to come up with some reason to blame the girl? Jesus! Might mark today on the calendar, write out in black marker "actually agreed with Negan on something" because he's dead right. You can't determine guilt and innocent over someone's "dead eyes."

Perp's probably a pedo stalker. And I'm not buying some pedantry about how "pedophilia cut off is at 13!" 13 is a child and illegal in every state and most countries so . . . pedophile.

Doubt he's her "secret boyfriend" when he wouldn't allow her to bathe or take care of herself.

Dude better spend the rest of his life behind bars or there's no justice in this world.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I'm not buying some pedantry about how "pedophilia cut off is at 13!" 13 is a child and illegal in every state and most countries so . . . pedophile.
    You could always educate yourself to avoid looking silly.

This thread makes me agree with Thanos.

There are too many people on this planet. Half of you are inventing conspiracies trying to come up with some reason to blame the girl? Jesus! Might mark today on the calendar, write out in black marker "actually agreed with Negan on something" because he's dead right. You can't determine guilt and innocent over someone's "dead eyes."

Perp's probably a pedo stalker. And I'm not buying some pedantry about how "pedophilia cut off is at 13!" 13 is a child and illegal in every state and most countries so . . . pedophile.

Doubt he's her "secret boyfriend" when he wouldn't allow her to bathe or take care of herself.

Dude better spend the rest of his life behind bars or there's no justice in this world.
    Where are the mentions of sexual abuse, I'm having a hard time finding them with the information presented?

That guy is fucked up and will end his life behind the bars.

But...

It seems we have little kids here who are triggered at the simple idea of people WONDERING if the girl is an accomplice, or even the murderer; would it be a first one? No, is she guilty? We don't know, at all, we are just WONDERING from what we have.
    I don't buy the theories about "her dead eyes" and stuff like that, but yes, the girl could be an accomplice, she could be the murderer, because we live in the real world, and in the real world, kids can be flat out monsters.
    Anyway, it would be naive to think that the police hasn't though about this, and are (or have) investigating currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    No, he doesn't. First, pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent children (<=11). The victim is 13, which would classify it as hebephilia. Second, none of the articles I've found mention anything about it being sex-related (he was charged with murder and kidnapping), nor do they mention there being any sexual abuse. Lastly, terms like pedophile are independent of child molestation, meaning that one can be child molester without being a pedophile, etc. So unless evidence or a psychiatric exam show otherwise, calling him a "pedophile" is pointless conjecture. But just to be clear, I'm not challenging that this guy is fucked up and needs to be in prison for life, I'm just pointing out that "pedo" doesn't really fit in this case.
    "criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13"

pedophilia means attraction to prepubescent children, meaning before puberty, which is typically started around age 10. regardless, someone pointing this out doesn't deserve backlash of being called a pedophile as well, which is what happened at the top of page 2.

the news article doesn't really give much information on the evidence or what she's said or what he's said, all we really know is that her family is dead, she was missing, then cops found her and she said he did it. we don't know if she went to police or if someone recognized her and got police involved or whatever.

Just call him a chomo. That's what he will be called for the rest of his life anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Escaped.

Considering it's been 2 months - Lucky break. For all we know he's been raping her for the past two months and in a lucky shot she was able to kick him hard enough in the nuts to get away one of the many times he's forced himself on her.

Generally people who keep you captive don't give you contact with the outside world because - Surprise - You're a captive.

We don't know what she's been through for the past two months, and chances are, she was found by someone else who found her shortly after her escape nad was still in high adrenaline mode just trying to survive and find help. I can certainly tell you if I just survived a near-death encounter and only just got help with said near-death encounter, I don't immediately start spilling everything that has happened since the near-death experience began.

Gee, I wonder why someone who has been potentially living through hell wouldn't immediately relive the hellscape she's been living through after being missing and presumed potentially dead for months. It's really a mystery.
    Why there are no more of those with this train of thought?
    Really, people here went straight to the worst possible ideas, instead of looking at most "standard" ones. Are your lifes that boring?

Gee, I wonder why someone who has been potentially living through hell wouldn't immediately relive the hellscape she's been living through. It's really a mystery.
    She was found by a woman near the place she was being held, the woman called the police. According to said woman the girl was dirty and appeared underfed. Doesn't really fit the 13 year old psychopath fratricide bill...

15+ Year Old Account
    Considering it's been 2 months - Lucky break. For all we know he's been raping her for the past two months and in a lucky shot she was able to kick him hard enough in the nuts to get away one of the many times he's forced himself on her.
    How often do 13 year old kidnapped sex slaves escape months long imprisonment alive?

Generally people who keep you captive don't give you contact with the outside world because - Surprise - You're a captive.
    You can't be this dense and silly, can you? I obviously wasn't talking about contacting the police or seeking help while captive, but after that.
    She wasn't looking for help, she didn't run towards people shouting "help me! call the police!". Someone just spotted her when she was wandering around without a coat and gloves.

All signs point to captivity, and none to "She did it."
    No, the miracle here isn't that she escaped and survived, the miracle here would be if she didn't have anything to do with this. All signs and statistics point to that.

I hope I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Yeah this is what I think about it, too.

Or something similar. Fairly sure she wasn't "kidnapped" or is "innocent".

- - - Updated - - -

Alright so speculate a bit further and explain why she:
    1. is alive
    2. was able to escape
    3. didn't contact the police
    4. didn't say she was kidnapped and escaped her captor.
    5. didn't mention anything about her parents being murdered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    A 21 year old man has romantic interest in a 13 year old girl. He kills her parents and kidnaps her for weeks.
    I can't imagine what that girl must have to go through.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    I can't imagine what that girl must have to go through.

She looks quite happy and healthy in a photo with her aunt today.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

I took a break from this site for a while. Now I remember why, and I wish I hadn't come back. A 13-year-old girl gets her parents murdered and kidnapped, and dozens of people immediately speculate that she must have murdered them, with no evidence, essentially because "these things happen all the time"? Consider re-examining your moral compass.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huulo View Post
    I took a break from this site for a while. Now I remember why, and I wish I hadn't come back. A 13-year-old girl gets her parents murdered and kidnapped, and dozens of people immediately speculate that she must have murdered them, with no evidence, essentially because "these things happen all the time"? Consider re-examining your moral compass.
    Yeah, well...

Innocent until proven guilty. Still one of the two main suspects for the murders however - basic police work 101.

PS. the man is innocent until proven guilty, too.

Consider re-examining your moral compass.
    Likely difficult to do when some people are either lacking anything resembling morality, or see a 13yr old in a sexual way.
    Alright, there's no difference between the two...

You have to realize there are dozens of not hundreds of shows on now about real life murderers and many are kids who convince others to kill someone (mostly parents) for them. Also most of the time a kidnapper wouldn't break in and kill the parents when they could have taken a person more easily. So it's not unreasonable for someone to think she may have had something to do with it. But last I heard they haven't found any conversations between the two so she would have to basically be Moriarty Jr. for her to have been involved in this.

10+ Year Old Account
    A substantial number of people posting in this thread are truly disgusting.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.