Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Unlock Mag'har orcs. If you have already, then it's on you if you don't understand what is going on.
    I have. There is still no explanation. Grom’s daughter just says there were years of peace or whatever and then Yrel broke it. There was no reason for peace between the maghar and draenei

do that 2 lore developers REALLY believe that shit they are talking ?

brutally hillarious...

Quote Originally Posted by Stoy View Post
    Story and Lore Developer Live Stream
    Cinematic Project Director Terran Gregory and Senior Game Designer Steve Danuser sat down to discuss the story and lore of World of Warcraft!

• The Process
      • The in game story is planned out days and sometimes weeks in advance.
    • Story in Battle for Azeroth
      • Zekhan was not planned to be in Old Soldier as Saurfang's counterpart, but when players fell in love with him.
    • Cinematics and Cutscenes
      • The Terror of Darkshore cutscene was a moment to show we have no idea where we are going with the story.
    • Storytelling
      • help
    I fixed that for you Blizzard.

Glad I jumped ship 3-4 months ago... Final Fantasy XIV has suuuch a good story going for it... I had forgotten what it was like to play an MMO with story and RPG elements.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    I didn't think these things could get any worse than Ion's, but at least Ion made a very poor attempt at answering questions.

This is just an hour of these two about one step away from sucking each another off live.

>DUDE OUR STORY IS GREAT
    >WOAH WE HAVE SO MANY GREAT WRITERS
    >DUDE [Character] IS SO COOL
    >AH YES I LOVE [CHARACTER] TOO
    >AND [Character] IS EPIC TOO
    >YESSS I LOVE [Character]
    >WE'VE GOT SO MANY COOL THINGS COMING FOR [Character]
    >AND DON'T FORGET HOW AWESOME [Character] IS
    >YES, VOICED BY [Voice Actor]
    >NOT FORGETTING THE EPIC EVENTS OF TIDES OF VENGEANCE
    >HAHA NO SPOILERS THOUGH
    >ESPECIALLY THE STUFF WITH [Character]
    LOL!

Well, I heard the word "meaningful" alot, and, uh..........?. Didn't get much else out of it really. Feel like I kind of wasted my time.

And here I thought this was actually going to be a Q&A. Sometimes I have to shake my head and agree with others that Blizzard seems to be out of touch sometimes.
    Last edited by Honeyprime; 2019-01-13 at 06:23 AM.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

The in game story is planned out months and sometimes years in advance.

But hey lets blame everything to Christie Golden what is wrong on BFA

My six year old son could write a better story than these jokers

Quote Originally Posted by mmoc1d86f7839b View Post
    Glad I jumped ship 3-4 months ago... Final Fantasy XIV has suuuch a good story going for it... I had forgotten what it was like to play an MMO with story and RPG elements.
    IMO, it is as horrible as BFA is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Seriously, what the hell that was supposed to be? Not a "Q&A" for sure. What's the fucking point of asking questions among themselves while showing the most embarassing display of self-gratification ever witnessed during these events? I only managed to resist until the thirtieth minute then I just gave up. What a waste of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    I have. There is still no explanation. Grom’s daughter just says there were years of peace or whatever and then Yrel broke it. There was no reason for peace between the maghar and draenei
    Or why should we feel sad for Grom's death. I mean, the guy deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    IMO, it is as horrible as BFA is.
    Feel free to have your opinion. For me personally, FF XIV blows current WoW out of the water. More fun Class design, more engaging storytelling, especially the expansions; Heavensward and Stormblood, the freedom of activity, the lack of RNG-Inception, more engaging music, especially on many boss fights. My guess is you haven't even finished Realm Reborn.

Quote Originally Posted by spalernTJ View Post
    Feel free to have your opinion. For me personally, FF XIV blows current WoW out of the water. More fun Class design, more engaging storytelling, especially the expansions; Heavensward and Stormblood, the freedom of activity, the lack of RNG-Inception, more engaging music, especially on many boss fights. My guess is you haven't even finished Realm Reborn.
    I've finished it but for some reason I couldn't get engaged as other people. The game feels too instanced at times, it had some good moments but that's actually how I'd describe the game. I love Dragoons though, the classes were well thought out.