Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I guess not since that's the meetings to decide what inanimate object is oppressing us today.
    Its 2019. We need to stop making the argument that someone must feel oppressed if they don't like something. Who feels oppressed by some redneck waving a flag?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played this game. It's pretty fun. Would Hitler again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazerdam View Post
    I want to print this comment, frame it with hardwood, and slap the offended babies with it in their faces.
    You have my permission and my blessing.

I think the biggest problem with the game is that it implies that the goals of fascists and Hitler were a secret. They weren't. The German people knew exactly what fascism was about and supported it.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a funny choice people have: don't buy the game?

I don't know, it doesn't sound like it's actually teaching people anti-semeticism or nazism.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Its 2019. We need to stop making the argument that someone must feel oppressed if they don't like something. Who feels oppressed by some redneck waving a flag?
    Apparently you, your mom and your dad since a flag is that terrible to see.

As a Jew myself who backed this game and love it, fuck these easily offended whiny bitches. Oh no, it involves Hitler. It's not like the creators are PRO-NAZI OR THINK WHAT HITLER DID WAS GOOD OR ANYTHING, FOR FUCK SAKE. How thin-skinned do you have to be just because FICTIONAL nazis are involved in a fucking board game?

Seriously though, it's an awesome hidden role game, akin to Mafia/Town of Salem/Throne of Lies/Werewolf, except people don't die until the end-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Here's a funny choice people have: don't buy the game?

I don't know, it doesn't sound like it's actually teaching people anti-semeticism or nazism.
    It most definitely isn't and anyone who thinks so has drank the kool-aid so hard that they really, REALLY shouldn't be speaking their opinion ever fucking again. There isn't anything remotely anti-Semitic about this game. Jews are not involved, it's just Liberals, Fascists, and "Hitler", who by the way, is an alternate universe lizard dude in this game. It's not even the real Hitler's picture on the card. Here's what the Hitler card looks like. REALLY FUCKING ACCURATE TO THE REAL LIFE ONE, RIGHT?

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/...vXDhZuxTjw.png
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2019-01-12 at 10:27 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Can we make a new thread named "Three People Upset On Twitter Offends MMO-C Posters" ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently you, your mom and your dad since a flag is that terrible to see.
    An uninspired comment is also a terrible thing to see, doesn't mean anyone feels oppressed by it.

I remember living in a world where nobody was offended, or fake offended, or knew nobody gave a shit if they were offended so didnt bother trying to tell everyone.

the good ole days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    I remember living in a world where nobody was offended, or fake offended, or knew nobody gave a shit if they were offended so didnt bother trying to tell everyone.

the good ole days.
    I kinda doubt this world ever existed outside your fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    I kinda doubt this world ever existed outside your fantasy
    you must be young. real young.

normally id say i envy you..
    Last edited by klepp0906; 2019-01-12 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    An uninspired comment is also a terrible thing to see, doesn't mean anyone feels oppressed by it.
    It's as uninspired as your black people meeting. And the current year meme.

But hey. Your parents thought that was a brilliant post. I'm sure they'll put it on the fridge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post

the good ole days.
    People have always been offended by stupid stuff dating all the way back to when I remember, only reason we have people being offended more now is because of social media and our ability to contact the world at large through easy means.

Back in my day if you had a problem with something on TV or film you gave them a call or wrote a strongly worded letter and that required effort so I assume most people didn't bother, now days its easy to just log on and tweet 'i'm offended by this'

So remember its not that the world has become more sensitive its the fact that the world has opened up more to us to allow more freedom of opinion. If anything is to blame is technological advancements that give idiots a voice :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-01-12 at 10:52 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    so after watching that Jewish guy review Secret Hitler, now my YouTube suggestions are "LET'S PLAY SECRET HITLER!"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Nah, you must be young lol. That was reality for most of our lives. This all started around 2008, but ballooned in the 2010s. As someone whos been alive since 80 the world has changed immensely.
    this. definitely. Im always telling my old man, its literally incredible how much the world can change in such a relatively short time span.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    People have always been offended by stupid stuff dating all the way back to when I remember, only reason we have people being offended more now is because of social media and our ability to contact the world at large through easy means.

Back in my day if you had a problem with something on TV or film you gave them a call or wrote a strongly worded letter and that required effort so I assume most people didn't bother, now days its easy to just log on and tweet 'i'm offended by this'

So remember its not that the world has become more sensitive its the fact that the world has opened up more to us to allow more freedom of opinion. If anything is to blame is technological advancements that give idiots a voice :P
    this, and the people willing to listen to them and propagate the stuff until you have what we have now. i mean entire industries are altered detrimentaly due to some snowflake touting their offense to "insert whatever here". Its insanity. but im digressing now.

Great to see a lot of Jewish people that enjoy this game

I mean Hitler killed lots of Russians, Disabled People, Gays & anyone else that he thought was inferior.

Hitler was a real arsehole

But this game sounds like it is not offensive in any way..
    All it does is have a main villain called Hitler who the other players have to find out who it is.

Kind off reminds me of the game Cluedo, which was very popular 10 years ago.

We play this a couple times every board game night. It's the club favorite. Our Jewish members make absolute gut-busting hay from it, funniest thing I saw all 2018 was liberals going up 4-0, we vote in a power play, and our president gives double blue to the chancellor, who was Jewish and Hitler.
    Add this as one more straw to the trivial faux-outrage that characterizes Westerners' eternal victim complex.

10+ Year Old Account
    So this is the equivalent of doom offending Christians because you kill demons in that game.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's as uninspired as your black people meeting. And the current year meme.

But hey. Your parents thought that was a brilliant post. I'm sure they'll put it on the fridge.
    Damn, right they will. My parents love me.