Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakehead View Post
    Bingo

See this guy gets it

Yet even with all that training you still get videos of cops not being able to handle one person.

There are plenty of bad examples from every country.

Yeah well there is police and there is Swedish police

Wasn't BLM labeled a terrorist organization last year? They promote/incite violence against white people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh look. Another bait/shitpost/troll thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    Yet even with all that training you still get videos of cops not being able to handle one person.

1) thats not 5 cops, even the guy in the video states that its 3 FEMALE police officer and one male security guard. Obviously the females are much weaker, and the security guard cant just go and fly kick the guy for no reason. They handled the situation quite well, no one got hurt, and they were calm. If he was posing a serious threat to anyone, they would have shot him in the leg most likely. Just to make sure you understand this, there was NO reason to go ham on that guy.

2) again, no one got hurt.

so what is your problem with these particular two videos that represent the "plenty of bad examples from every country."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post

It's like you don't fucking realize that the idea of police officers isn't to completely smash the ever living shit out of any rebelious person, but to protect people. If someone doesn't pose a threat, there is literally no need to go full ham on them and risk getting yourself, and said person, hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Yeah well there is police and there is Swedish police
    I would much rather have our police, which priorities protecting people, than mass murdering american cops.

Every US cop is incompetent just as every muslim is terorist. Thats how it works,right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoopsie!!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    just click through these

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.5da1ddf67013

some are legit, most are just shooting metally ill people or slotting people instead of trying to deesculate the situation

Quote Originally Posted by TroubleInc View Post
    Wasn't BLM labeled a terrorist organization last year? They promote/incite violence against white people.
    No, and they don't? How is bringing light to issues pertaining to officers and minorities "violence against white people"

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Already saw this video days ago when it was posted. Accidents happen. For as much as I can/will scrutinize the awful behavior of american law enforcement, this is not an example of that.
    That sounded very racist to me.

You just can’t make this up

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/indiana-po...opstories.html

Indiana cops shoots partner due to very poor gun handling and a mystery dog.
    I would definitely support cops not carrying guns, outside of special units (SWAT etc).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    No, and they don't? How is bringing light to issues pertaining to officers and minorities "violence against white people"
    its only labelled as such by white racist groups.

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    I would definitely support cops not carrying guns, outside of special units (SWAT etc).
    That's a silly idea, unless you're for mass officer casualties while on duty.

Quote Originally Posted by mmoc22c0146d1a View Post
    It's like you don't fucking realize that the idea of police officers isn't to completely smash the ever living shit out of any rebelious person, but to protect people.
    Protecting people sometimes requires that 'rebellious person' to be put down, no matter how badly you want to dress up the terminology.
    Last edited by Gramlen; 2019-01-13 at 05:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.
    I can hear the REE from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by cronotose View Post
    The winner is not always the bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by TroubleInc View Post
    Black Identity Extremists, which are often BLM were by the FBI yes. Just goes to show how the actions of a few can tarnish the reputation of an entire organization. Its why threads like this one get started saying all cops are incompetent for one example.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    its only labelled as such by white racist groups.
    I would say thats a discussion for another thread, if it could even end well.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

6????

That’s all that I posted do a search there are HUNDREDS of the these reports and that’s just the ones that made the news just imagine if we had all the unreported shootings it would be 1000s of articles

- - - Updated - - -

Great idea bye we don’t ever expect to see you again unless your word is shit and you’re a liar
    I bet you enjoy huffing your fingers thoroughly after breaking through the toilet paper.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd3a4bd50bb View Post
    and that's insulting towards autists tbh

I'd say they're plain retarded
    Yunno what you're very right. Autistic people at least have potential for talent.

Woah woah

Terrorist????

Are you serious bro?

It’s an advocacy group. When was the last time a BLM member committed a mass shooting?

Go ahead find a source I’ll wait
    An advocacy group who

* Supports domestic terrorism

* Assaults peaceful bystanders

* Destroys community owned business for looting purposes

* Supports and spreads fictitious views of extremism

There's so much more, but yep; A domestic terrorist organization supported by extremist left wing views. But tell us more about how the socially dominant ethnicity is being oppressed, as the NAACP is being sued for discriminatory practices in Harvard for displacing placed Asian students, as they blackwash genres, as black on black crime raises and white on black crime declines, as overwhelming legislation pours in to support undeserving communities....

Face it, black folks are the new white folks. Hell, they've gone so far as to redefine terminology that doesn't suit their liking! Look at "Racist". Whenever somebody hits me with that lethargic bullshit explanation of "You can't be racist if you are subjugated!" I just accuse them of being white and it throws them off. No, you fucking gump. You can't oppress people IF your culture is currently that one taking it currently. You are still racist if you hate another ethnicity.

SJW is the cancer of this world, and it eats away at humanity.
    We both know you're wrong, I'm just louder than your quiet conscious.

7+ Year Old Account
    You just can’t make this up

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/indiana-po...opstories.html

Indiana cops shoots partner due to very poor gun handling and a mystery dog.
    Even professionals that train others have accidents. It happens.

That officer is incompetent, there are many other incompetent officers just like there are incompetent deliverymen and all others who suck at their job. That doesn't equate to US police being incompetent.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    Even professionals that train others have accidents. It happens.

It happens, but it doesn't absolve responsibility whatsoever, nor whitewash problems with irresponsible and negligent gun ownership.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    That officer is incompetent, there are many other incompetent officers just like there are incompetent deliverymen and all others who suck at their job. That doesn't equate to US police being incompetent.
    Not if it's the norm, and not just separate exceptional cases.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd5b4e4d686 View Post
    1) thats not 5 cops, even the guy in the video states that its 3 FEMALE police officer and one male security guard. Obviously the females are much weaker, and the security guard cant just go and fly kick the guy for no reason. They handled the situation quite well, no one got hurt, and they were calm. If he was posing a serious threat to anyone, they would have shot him in the leg most likely. Just to make sure you understand this, there was NO reason to go ham on that guy.

2) again, no one got hurt.

so what is your problem with these particular two videos that represent the "plenty of bad examples from every country."
    Just a FYI shooting someone in the leg is a very bad idea. You can hit the femoral artery and cause the target to bleed out in seconds. Also, shooting in the leg doesn't always stop a target from running at you and still being a threat. Ever seen someone on PCP? sometimes even a few shots won't stop a suspect. Another point, police officers are trained to shoot for center mass just because it's a high % shot and most gunshots to the chest by a pistol aren't fatal.
    Ever tried to shoot someone or something? even trained marksmen will miss quote often. This isn't Hollywood.

Final point, why not use a taser? because tasers only have one shot and if you miss or the suspect is wearing clothing where the wires get hooked on something like a sweater or jacket the taser may fail. in that time it takes to fire a taser and hope it works, then draw your gun if it doesn't the suspect is already right in front of you, and you could be dead by then.