Poll: For $1,000,000 million U.S Dollars which of the three would you agree to use for 1yr?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Lamplight easily. Most of the light in my apartment at night are either from the tv, the LEDs on the back or my RGB desktop.

Horse and carriage then I just wouldn't use it. I can walk to everywhere I need to be. The nights here are too long during the winter to accept being unable to use an alarm on my phone. Also I had bariatric surgery this year and limiting bathroom usage would be literal suicide with how my body now acts.

if lamp means you can't use a computer monitor.... hng.... horse and carriage.

Outhouse obviously. You can even potentially avoid wiping by spreading your cheeks before taking a dump. You don't even need an outhouse to practice such an art. It's like living in the future.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

For $1,000,000 x million. So a trillion dollars?!

I'd do all 3 at the same time!

I'd pimp the shit out of my horse and carriage with christmas lights, shit in a hole and burn down multiple barn houses with that kinda money
    Not driving your car to keep the miles off is like not fucking your girlfriend to keep her fresh for the next guy

I leave my house once a month so Horse and Carriage 12 times a year? Sure, only go 5 minutes down the street to the grocery store and back home. Shit fuck a lamp, I can go a year without using lights at all at night. Also it simply says "lamp light" so I can have 400 lamps setup through my house? Bet. Also what happens to people who work at night? Gotta attach lamps to their car?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    if lamp means you can't use a computer monitor.... hng.... horse and carriage.
    If "modern light" means nothing "illuminated" then you wouldn't be able to wear watches, use your phone screen, the clock on your oven, open your fridge or microwave/use ice/water dispenser, etc
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp easily. I rarely use anything other then a tv anyways

If I can still use my computer and phone at night/in dark areas, gladly the last one. I barely use light as it is.

I do also barely drive so maybe the first if that's feasible to use in today's society, though I'd just constantly get honked at.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

i still have a functioning original gameboy. i could relive some retro metroid and what not with an old timey lamp. i could cope with the lack of other video games during the night. based on the rules applied, monitors and tvs and such are not a needed source of light and can fully function during daylight hours

For a million dollars I would use every three at once for 10 years.

With one million dollar I could pay the rest of my house and life of the rest with ease.

But since I just have to pick one.

If I just have to give up my car, then the horse.

If I have to give up planes, trains and car, then I'd take the outhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post

If "modern light" means nothing "illuminated" then you wouldn't be able to wear watches, use your phone screen, the clock on your oven, open your fridge or microwave/use ice/water dispenser, etc
    not all watches are back lit.

But yeah it wold limit your wrist apparel by a lot.

As someone who lives in a very, very small nation, a horse and carriage is basically a free win.

Traveling overseas is of course a problem, but it's only a year so I can suck it up.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Jokes on you, lamplight because a computer isn't a "conventional" light :P

Wouldn't have an issue with Horse and Carriage. I love horses!

Horse, I don't drive that much anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by gallop View Post
    I could buy the whole Poor EU for that money. Dollars baby!!!!!!!
    Banned at 0 posts, that's a record.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Lamp Light....I'd have no problem going to bed early, getting up early and using that lamp. It would suck not having my computer or phone on after dark in the winter (guessing NO light means NO light) but after a year I'd be way closer to retirement so I could suck that up

Those who picked the outhouse...I've used one of those, a lot. Honestly no way I would be using that 365 days. In the summer they are gross and in the winter your balls freeze. Not fun things.

Horse and carriage, for sure. I don't have a driver's license, so I do everything on foot, bike or by train/bus now. I can forego public transport and take a horse instead (doubt I'll need the carriage).

Are you so desperate that you need to post that garbage question here on mmo champion ??? Does your life depend on it ??? Cant you think for yourself !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Horse and carriage, Due to anxiety and depression im unable to drive so it would be amazing to have transportation again that i can control.
    I don't think a horse and carriage would give you any less anxiety lmao.
    Most likely give you more.

You don't "control" a horse the way you control a car. It's a living creature and has the ability to do what it wants.

You're also sitting in a piece of wood rolling down the road past 4000lb pieces of metal aka motor vehicles...

-

I see where you're coming from. But I don't think you actually thought out your answer. As someone with extreme anxiety, driving is something that REDUCES my anxiety because I am 100% in control of what I'm doing.

Other people make me anxious. I don't ride in the passenger seat unless I absolutely have to. I drive my friend's cars if we take theirs, normally we ride in one of mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...