Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyze View Post
    +1

Still dont get why she became a follower for Shamans in legion.
    I think it was just to remind us she's still here and relevant and will be used in future contents

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by P5YKO-TP View Post
    Gief. I wish I could've dropped kick her ass into the Maelstrom in Legion...
    Ikr gief now plz!

Tugar Bloodtotem was a boss in the Legion Mage Tower. He cast earthquake to cause eggs to rumble up from under the earth which spawned into worm adds and he'd drop a totem that stunned you if you let it stick around long enough to cast it. But that's really about it in terms of tauren-themed mechanics, but even then they were shaman-themed.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Tugar Bloodtotem was a boss in the Legion Mage Tower. He cast earthquake to cause eggs to rumble up from under the earth which spawned into worm adds and he'd drop a totem that stunned you if you let it stick around long enough to cast it. But that's really about it in terms of tauren-themed mechanics, but even then they were shaman-themed.
    Yup but that a single player scenario. But I like the idea of having a boss fight reminiscent of Tugar's encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Tauren and gnome raid in one. The joke races from both factions are sick and tired of being made fun of, so they decide to join forces and try to take over Azeroth themselves.
    Well we got Mechagon, probably some raid or mega dungeon for Taurens will happen at some point

Taurens are not humans, orc and elves - so not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    Taurens are not humans, orc and elves - so not going to happen.
    Gnomes are getting a dungeon, they could at least get that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I want Magatha to lead the Tauren.

Then I want a Siege of Stormwind raid with Baine as a trash mob wearing the Alliance armor he's always dreamed of donning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Magatha caused the death of Cairne. She deserves only death.
    Cairne was irrelevant. But Magatha can earn redemption by helping us kill his son.

She has a worser fate than death now and its to be a class hall follower!!

Admiral Taylor suffered the same fate and is now pleading to be put out of his misery!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I want Magatha to lead the Tauren.

Then I want a Siege of Stormwind raid with Baine as a trash mob wearing the Alliance armor he's always dreamed of donning.

- - - Updated - - -

Cairne was irrelevant. But Magatha can earn redemption by helping us kill his son.
    Where's my fuckin UPVOTE BUTTTON?

10+ Year Old Account
    I want short raid with one council boss: baine, sarafang and zekhan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Magatha caused the death of Cairne. She deserves only death.
    Yes, please

It would be far more interesting if she takes over the tauren and then she serves Silvanas willingly, i imagine those two would get along very well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Magatha is going to be the new Tauren racial leader after Baine is bbq'd by Sylvanas
    I can see that since it was the Tauren that insisted Thrall to accept the Forsaken into the Horde.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I'd be fine with this, because Magatha just needs to die. In Legion, I kept hoping she'd end up becoming a class hall traitor that we'd get to kill. I would've rolled a tauren just to take a swing at her.