Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by telygroar View Post
    I don't think we will see any spaceship alien soon, but others worlds life form existing ? ofc.
    Possible we will see/discover them when humanity still exist ? Except if they are in the immediate vicinity of earth or if a big asteroid come near, I don't think so.
    Of course lol?

See again this is a matter of how much work you have put in, you are clearly new at this and have given nearly zero effort beyond "wow look at all those stars".

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    1. Yep, i firmly believe i am not only genius level.....if they redid the testing parameters i would likely score off the scale. (this is akin to bodybuilding, ive been mindbuilding for 5 years).
    2. Also true, i cannot hold friends because i am so focused on being the smartest person i can be. You know when you were a kid and your teacher told you to be the "best you that you can be" well i followed that advice but i didnt figure out what i was good at til i was about 30.
    3. Genetics are absolutely the most underrated aspect of medicine/health today. I remember that thread clearly and never did i say start eating shitty or smoking, i was merely saying genetics are vastly more important than people give them credit for. This conversation in regards to diet could never end for me, i am 99% sure there is at least one person on this planet that could eat a tub of lard per day, live to be 90 and never have high blood pressure. This is what im talking about in regards to genetics, people need to stop with the general diet advice and more studies need to be done to tailor diets to each individual.

Keep in mind what i just typed above i wrote out in about 3 minutes,. i have never read a diet journal or a health magazine, this sort of stuff only comes naturally when you put an emphasis on being smart. If i cared about money i could probably be a millionaire in 6 months-1 year, its just never something i will care about.
    I am not sure if this is satire or not but in case it isn't when science talk about tailoring diets to people they refer to in terms of taste because diets do not work lifestyle changes do. In regards to losing and maintaining weight it is purely mathematical unless you have some rare disorder. Last but not least we don't know what exactly causes high blood pressure in terms of food we know the risk factors (age, weight, physical activity levels)

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I am not sure if this is satire or not but in case it isn't when science talk about tailoring diets to people they refer to in terms of taste because diets do not work lifestyle changes do. In regards to losing and maintaining weight it is purely mathematical unless you have some rare disorder. Last but not least we don't know what exactly causes high blood pressure in terms of food we know the risk factors (age, weight, physical activity levels)
    Bro, im talking way beyond calorie in/calorie out. Im talking about HEALTH, like how does each person respond to all types of foods in regards to things such a plaque buildup on artery walls. Genetics are literally everything, repeat genetics are EVERYTHING. This is just diet btw, story goes on and on the more you keep talking about life.

Bro, im talking way beyond calorie in/calorie out. Im talking about HEALTH, like how does each person respond to all types of foods in regards to things such a plaque buildup on artery walls. Genetics are literally everything, repeat genetics are EVERYTHING. This is just diet btw, story goes on and on the more you keep talking about life.
    Those things we simply don't know in terms of health there's a lot more speculation due to profits than reliable scientific studies because that field is the wild west.

In recent years, religion has been responsible for,

- Countless bombings and terror attacks
    - Leading Paedophilia rings
    - Avoiding taxes while taking in millions
    - Starting the flat earth movement
    - Starting the anti-vax movement
    - Starting the “Space doesn’t exist” movement

Think about it. I have said it here before. The internet has allowed religion to thrive, and to spread misinformation to vulnerable people and this is the result. The two go hand in hand and one must be destroyed or both will grow beyond our control.

Those things we simply don't know in terms of health there's a lot more speculation due to profits than reliable scientific studies because that field is the wild west.
    No shit sherlock, im telling you thats what needs to happen for people to get actually healthy, tailored diets based on genetic makeup. This is next level tech that needs to happen and ive been saying it for years, it was immediately obvious to me when there is no rhyme or reason to why this guy died at 60 and ate "healthy" and the other guy died at 90 when all he ate was shit and drank whisky.

Its a whole deal dude, its also why i get annoyed with people on a daily basis who give out diet advice on what worked for them, you could be killing the next guy...

When did society get....so lost?

I had a conversation with someone in WoW today and they were absolutely convinced that other planets were habitable because NASA told him so, me being a reasonable person explained to him that since we have only seen life flourish on a planet one time we cannot draw distinct conclusions on how many planets are
    actually habitable given how complex a question this is.

This boy had an agenda, he wants aliens to be real and he will hear no different. I see this so often it almost makes me think this is normal behavior, but then i realize social media is a real bugger for young people trying to navigate this world.

What do you think, is your agenda obscuring a wider reaching truth?
    i mean, statistically speaking, your specific argument is flawed within reason... but irrespective of that - somewhere in the mid to late 2000s it began. by the 2010's shit was a wreck. likely to get worse before it gets better and ill probably be dead or past caring before i can /midfinger and /tolduso to the snowflakes.

Then again, by the time most of them hit 40, they'll likely have matured and starting thinking for themselves (one can hope).

/minirant off.

No shit sherlock, im telling you thats what needs to happen for people to get actually healthy, tailored diets based on genetic makeup. This is next level tech that needs to happen and ive been saying it for years, it was immediately obvious to me when there is no rhyme or reason to why this guy died at 60 and ate "healthy" and the other guy died at 90 when all he ate was shit and drank whisky.

Its a whole deal dude, its also why i get annoyed with people on a daily basis who give out diet advice on what worked for them, you could be killing the next guy...
    You created a thread about people not accepting facts yet you can't accept the fact that we don't know. Do aliens exist? we don't know Is there life on other planets? we don't know, that's the best part of science figuring out what we don't know and there is a lot we simply don't know. Now if you want absolutes there's a long list of religions that will help you out.

Trump happen on america and truth does not matter at least on usa anymore when liar runs the country

You created a thread about people not accepting facts yet you can't accept the fact that we don't know. Do aliens exist? we don't know Is there life on other planets? we don't know, that's the best part of science figuring out what we don't know and there is a lot we simply don't know. Now if you want absolutes there's a long list of religions that will help you out.
    We are overall, ridiculously dumb. Best guesses are all we have, this is not only relevant in trying to figure out our existence, but also diet plans...

Why am i the only one doing this? People need to trust their gut more, we cant rely on science alone.

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    Trump happen on america and truth does not matter at least on usa anymore when liar runs the country
    The country was dying before Trump came into office. Why do you think he got in?

It is akin to Germany siding with Hitler before the second war. He appealed to desperate people who don’t care about truth, only thay they win.

Your country is at war.

We are overall, ridiculously dumb. Best guesses are all we have, this is not only relevant in trying to figure out our existence, but also diet plans...

Why am i the only one doing this? People need to trust their gut more, we cant rely on science alone.
    Our gut told us the world was flat for a long time.
    Our gut told us that gods were responsible for bad things that witches exist.

So go right ahead and trust your gut when your brain is what you should be using.

Our gut told us the world was flat for a long time.
    Our gut told us that gods were responsible for bad things that witches exist.

So go right ahead and trust your gut when your brain is what you should be using.
    You are basically being a hipster for science, you do realize that... right?

We had some things right before, its not like 4000+ years we were retarded. Its not about religion btw ( as everyone loves to talk about ) its science, its history, and its gut.

You are basically being a hipster for science, you do realize that... right?

We had some things right before, its not like 4000+ years we were retarded. Its not about religion btw ( as everyone loves to talk about ) its science, its history, and its gut.
    Science is more than that it is making conclusion based on the scientific method and people throughout history that have figured things out did so. You make conclusions based on what you can observe and prove (see Aristotle). There's nothing wrong with challenging the consensus of the time as long as you can prove it so your gut is not worth anything if you cannot prove it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those days never existed, my dude.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Science is more than that it is making conclusion based on the scientific method and people throughout history that have figured things out did so. You make conclusions based on what you can observe and prove (see Aristotle). There's nothing wrong with challenging the consensus of the time as long as you can prove it so your gut is not worth anything if you cannot prove it.
    Yes the method has been discussed in this thread. Im not saying we turn our backs on science of course not, i just think more progress needs to be made on reintroducing the gut. Its going to be how we all move forward as a society, we cannot rely on science alone.

Edit: Also, "proof" is not necessarily a relevant construct when talking about the gut, kind of goes without saying.
    Last edited by Fascinate; 2019-01-13 at 01:22 PM.

Don't feed the bad troll people ....

ive been mindbuilding for 5 years.
    Bro, do you even mind lift?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Of course lol?
    I'd bet money there are lifeforms on other planets since lifeforms encompass bacteria. Complex lifeforms like humans though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I'd bet money there are lifeforms on other planets since lifeforms encompass bacteria. Complex lifeforms like humans though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I'm torn on that one tbh, i feel strongly that we are in a special place down to the idea the entire universe is rotating around a fixed earth. That said, i really am not sure if microorganisms exist elsewhere, and its not clear if that is of importance either.