Great away win. Another 3 points for Ole and the "new" Manchester United. You could tell how much of a negative impact that wanker Mourinho had. Today they had a defensive play but everyone followed it and stayed with it. With mourinho it would have been all behind the ball full 90 mins without anything going forward.

Second half was a long fight, but first half was good.

Lindelof showing himself capable at this level. He needs a new partner besides him.

The team shows great spirit the whole game, thats good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Benz with a broken finger lol. Sums up our luck with injuries this season.

Solari with his Mourinho impression, 24% possesion but win the game 2-1.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Lindelof showing himself capable at this level. He needs a new partner besides him.
    Still has weaknesses to his game like his Aerial ability and hes guilty of losing his man on occasion. Compare him to virgil van dijk's aerial ability and its like Tom cruise vs Lebron james

Looks a lot better this season though and his ability on the ball is a nice addition

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Still has weaknesses to his game like his Aerial ability and hes guilty of losing his man on occasion. Compare him to virgil van dijk's aerial ability and its like Tom cruise vs Lebron james

Looks a lot better this season though and his ability on the ball is a nice addition
    Well, I think Lindelof is 3 years younger than van dijk. Van dijk was not the player he is today three years back. Lindelof havent played that long in english football either.

But yeah, right now van dijk is ofc miles ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    rip ctd123

ole's run could go on a while looking at the fixture list, be mint if united go right up. Palace get to ruin the party for liverpool.
    What happened to ctd123's account?

10+ Year Old Account
    The account recovery tool should work, Chaud had me guinea pig it to get mine back. If you're having any issues with it, I'd suggest PMing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    Were you not able to reclaim your account with the tool? https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...-Posts-DLC-663
    Oh right, forgot about it, did it when I got the e-mail and never thought of it after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone watching the Juve/Milan match?

Italian football zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

10+ Year Old Account
    its on some email addy i used in my MSN days years ago, couldn't remember the password for that garbage email addy. pretty sure my screen name was green day lyrics, its all around embarressing and i don't care for it

on the plus side, no infraction points so i can call everyone cunts whenever i want

- - - Updated - - -

hows rapenaldo doing?
    When was he convicted? Always funny hearing shit like this from people that have a certain agenda against Ronaldo.

Der spiegel has been caught fabricating stories recently too. Food for thought...
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2019-01-16 at 06:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    2018 in the court of public opinion, life sentence

if you want some more dreadful football Henry v Vieira is on
    Lol k.

10char

I dunno "Im sorry, 99% of me is a nice guy but the other 1% I dunno" does sound like something Ronaldo would say and its so specific it would be hard to make that up.

I know what hes really like cos we're mates
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2019-01-17 at 07:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm putting $250 on Juve winning the UCL. Juve vs Pool final.

I am hoping Barca and Juve meet in the final and Messi will tear Juve apart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I am hoping Barca and Juve meet in the final and Messi will tear Juve apart
    Who are you? You're not a reg on here. What do you know about football anyway? Barca aren't the Barca of old. They've conceded lots of goals this season and Juve can completely clutch and shut down teams with a one goal advantage. If Roma's defense completely shut down Messi last year in the 2nd leg, then I suspect Chiellini + Bonucci will have zero issues.

Good laugh, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by SLSAMG View Post
    Who are you? You're not a reg on here. What do you know about football anyway? Barca aren't the Barca of old. They've conceded lots of goals this season and Juve can completely clutch and shut down teams with a one goal advantage. If Roma's defense completely shut down Messi last year in the 2nd leg, then I suspect Chiellini + Bonucci will have zero issues.

Good laugh, mate.
    What kind of logic is that? You mean those who seldom or have never posted here does not know anything about football. So Guardiola or Bielsa does not know about football just because they have never posted here? FFS dude don't be dense. I've watched football since the Baggio days mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    What kind of logic is that? You mean those who seldom or have never posted here does not know anything about football. So Guardiola or Bielsa does not know about football just because they have never posted here? FFS dude don't be dense. I've watched football since the Baggio days mate
    Don't get your panties in a knot. It was just a question.

10+ Year Old Account

on the plus side, no infraction points so i can call everyone cunts whenever i want
    Not quite how this works.

Again if you need help recovering, PM Chaud.

We don't even know if this guy is the real Ctd123. Could be Bobby C with another impostor account.

Emery out solskjaer in

Fucking Stan Kroenke you stingy old bastard, you're the third richest owner in the PL worth 7 billion and the club have been making profits for the past I dunnoe fucking know how many seasons. Stop sucking us dry and do something about saving this great club you stingy nincompoop. Sack that good-for-nothing vampire-lookalike Emery and get a proper coach like Ancelotti or Solskjaer in! Stop bullshitting and giving excuses like "we have no money to spend and can only make loan-signing" No daft will buy your stupid excuses you pathetic and soulless blood leeching corporate bastard.