Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    I think what people are talking about is that if it was not 1 guy with a rock vs 5 Swedish chicks and a guy, but 2 guys wanting to send the Swedish police force to the hospital with broken jaws and knocked out teeth, they could do it within 3 minutes. With 1 minute being spent on destroying the car
    to be fair in america the police are afraid of unarmed black men

10+ Year Old Account
    i remember when bait threads like this had more effort put into them.....
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

They are Incompetent...and you know they think their high and mighty with girl GP shit lol....They think you are a Criminal and want to Punish America and good People...They are Bullies and want to tell People what to do.

Can we just start Lobbing 7.62 at em?

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Already saw this video days ago when it was posted. Accidents happen. For as much as I can/will scrutinize the awful behavior of american law enforcement, this is not an example of that.
    Actually it is exactly that. An example of it. Not THE example.

Retarded..the GP is not anything special or made...is standardized junk...

Somebody like Ruger still even make better shit....

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    I gotta stay away from this site. It's userbase is fucking straight up autistic lol
    they're typical left wing nut jobs for the most part..i try and stick to the video game discussion forum to avoid seeing how looney most people on this forum are.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Actually it is exactly that. An example of it. Not THE example.
    No, it's an example of- at worst- poor trigger discipline on the part of the offending officer. However, this is not OH MY GOD AWFUL BEHAVIOR BAD COP NO DONUT. He wasn't following training and another officer was wounded. He is taking full responsibility for what he did, as far as I can tell from followup information.

So, no. This is an example of an officer who either received poor training or who simply was not following his training protocols, and an accident happened. Nothing more, so calm down a bit, eh?

In other news a human drove blind folded into a tree as part of "The Bird Box" challenge - PROOF that humans can't drive.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    "Armed civilians".....your troll game is so weak.
    Definite a police officer then

They aren’t military

They are civil servants

They are civilians

If you ever were in the military you’d know the different son

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    they're typical left wing nut jobs for the most part..i try and stick to the video game discussion forum to avoid seeing how looney most people on this forum are.
    And yet here you are

For the most part you aren’t doing a great job avoiding non video game discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Snakehead View Post
    Definite a police officer then

They aren’t military

They are civil servants

They are civilians

If you ever were in the military you’d know the different son
    Where I'm from we just call them Police Officers.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

For the most part you aren’t doing a great job avoiding non video game discussions
    Not true actually...

civilian(noun) : a person not in the armed services or the police force.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    What I'm saying is that if you handle dangerous objects, mistakes become dangerous quickly. I'm not downplaying this, but it is a common occurance that firearms discharge accidentally or by mistake. That's just the truth. What I am making fun of is the fake outrage by people like you that pretend to be shocked that this is happening. Go outside, have a look at the world. You'd probably die in a perpetual state of surprise if this shocks you already. :P
    So, you are still downplaying problems just because they are not surprising?

I don't find this surprising because threads like this pop out all the time, and I am hardly shocked because it's America, the land of the trigger-happy and state-sanctioned robbers; but if it makes you feel better about handwaving problems with non-sequitur like "if it's not surprising I don't care and neither should you", sure, I am manufacturing fake outrage and pretending to be shocked.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2019-01-14 at 07:20 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Not true actually...

civilian(noun) : a person not in the armed services or the police force.
    https://www.collinsdictionary.com/di...glish/civilian

Only in America

Islam is a religion of peace

Just like Christianity there are a miniscle few that commit atrocities

Don’t bring Islam into disrepute to further your agenda

Have you ever read the Haddith or the Quran where it talks about killing infidels?

Or have you been to the middle east where people are killed for being different?
    Last edited by Shaqthefat; 2019-01-14 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    So, you are still downplaying problems just because they are not surprising?

I don't find this surprising because threads like this pop out all the time, and I am hardly shocked because it's America, the land of the trigger-happy and state-sanctioned robbers; but if it makes you feel better about handwaving problems with non-sequitur like "if it's not surprising I don't care and neither should you", sure, I am manufacturing fake outrage and pretending to be shocked.
    It's cops, not some rednecks in the woods. These accidents happen in Europe, too.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Divide the number of police interactions per year with the amount of "incompetent" cases you are spouting off about.....yeah.
    It is higher than 0, which is what the number of "incompetent" actions should be. Imagine surgeons having the same amount of incompetence that US cops have and you'd have a shitshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I can't speak for every state but in California it takes longer to become a barber than it does to become a cop.
    Thats great and all, but what do you expect for a lower paid, unappreciated, dangerous job with job supply of willing applicants? Do you think raising the time it takes to become a cop, would raise the supply of people?

This is anecdotal, you need to show statistics on how many cops shoot their partners each year to point out an actual problem of general incompetence.

You just can’t make this up

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/indiana-po...opstories.html

Indiana cops shoots partner due to very poor gun handling and a mystery dog.
    This would be like saying your bait post means all posters here bait, your logic is flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It's cops, not some rednecks in the woods. These accidents happen in Europe, too.
    It's almost like rate of occurrence matters, rather than the fact "it just happens".

About as disingenuous as saying "there's murder everywhere so it's not an issue for those at the top".
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future