Page 1 of 3
LastLast

"When the arrow finds its mark, the last fetter will fall away."

Calling it right now: either Alleria or Nathanos will shoot Sylvanas, bringing about "the hour of her third death".

What do you think?

5+ Year Old Account
    They could also be referring to Delaryn who still has some role to play in this
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

It could always be Azshara. Azshara has already died once, we might kill her in the raid and then third time in the future. Sylvanas has basically died three times but people keep dismissing that one time to make theory about her dying more plausible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Calling it now - they will hit her in the knee so she can make a pop culture reference.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think that Sylvanas has to kill someone for N'zoth to be freed.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Sylvanas has basically died three times but people keep dismissing that one time to make theory about her dying more plausible.
    Arthas, post-ICC, and getting shot in the back?

It's not a literal arrow, but an arrow in a quiver.

In short, one of the Undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    They could also be referring to Delaryn who still has some role to play in this
    I'm personally hoping for this, they were driving the "Delaryn = Sylvanas, Sylvanas = Arthas" thing pretty hard. Undead monarch invades elven homeland, slaughters everything, kills one of the Elves' leaders, eventually raises her into undeath... Haven't played through the Horde's Darkshore questline yet so I'm not sure how willing Delaryn was to be raised (compared to Sira, who couldn't wait to put on her Sylvanas t-shirt).

Nah it's Tyrande: The fall of night reveals her true face. She will bring only ruin.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Arthas, post-ICC, and getting shot in the back?
    Exactly. People just dont count the first one.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas shoots Arathor, Alleria goes full void and fucks everything up.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    It could always be Azshara. Azshara has already died once, we might kill her in the raid and then third time in the future. Sylvanas has basically died three times but people keep dismissing that one time to make theory about her dying more plausible.
    She also had a death and rebirth when she became the Queen of the Naga, she actually has a final breath in the depths before her transformation...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mingarrubia View Post
    Calling it right now: either Alleria or Nathanos will shoot Sylvanas, bringing about "the hour of her third death".

What do you think?
    Sylvanas will also not die as they have said, she will however leave the faction witch allows her to create neutral Dark Rangers for both factions.

Thankfully Alleria has no substantial role in this questionable storyline, so it will probably be Nathanos, unless he falls prey to the night elves instead of Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Sylvanas shoots Arathor, Alleria goes full void and fucks everything up.
    This one makes more sense considering that Alleria considers Arathor to be the last thing that is keeping her sane. Losing him would cause her to surrender to the whispers of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post

Oooh nice one! When Derek kills Katherine (or whoever he's going to) shit will go down.

I thought that maybe it's Tyrande killing Saurfang, after which every last Horde, even the ones who didn't agree with Sylvanas up to that point is going to go all in, there will be total chaos no more holding back, no more honor (in whatever way) and Sylvanas and by extension N'zoth will have their war that makes all the world go utterly nuts, no more restraints on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post

This is a good idea, but I still think it's Arator. They seeded that Sylvanas knows about him being Alleria's anchor and I can also see Alleria being involved in the Xal'atath plot. Alleria has mentioned two deaths and we know her third death is tied with the release of the Old Gods.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Something bad happens during the inevitable siege of Silvermoon and Alleria accidentally shoots Arathor in the confusion. N'Zoth promises to bring him back if Alleria serves him.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    This is a good idea, but I still think it's Arator. They seeded that Sylvanas knows about him being Alleria's anchor and I can also see Alleria being involved in the Xal'atath plot. Alleria has mentioned two deaths and we know her third death is tied with the release of the Old Gods.
    Arator is alive in a vision, where Turalyon dies in his son's arms. Turalyon is not going to die in the foreseeable future, so Arator is definitely safe for now.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Arator is alive in a vision, where Turalyon dies in his son's arms. Turalyon is not going to die in the foreseeable future, so Arator is definitely safe for now.
    A vision also told us that Illidan would become holy. I would take that stuff with a grain of salt.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    A vision also told us that Illidan would become holy. I would take that stuff with a grain of salt.
    Here is hoping if Arator dies it’s like Nixxiom’s red wedding video where he takes like 3 minutes to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol