Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Shit...they're not? So what the hell have I been ordering at sushi restaurants all these years?!

(/s)

After re-reading it, this is pretty fucking massive. I'm very interesting to know what, if anything they discovered. Muellers report seems like it'll be juicier and juicer with each passing day.
    Trump's biggest issue is that he doesn't get politics at all. However, he does get somethings right, like "Stop the endless wars"

I personally dont believe that he is a Russian puppet or spy. I think that every single US president was closely communicating and even cooperating with the Russians at some point of their careers, its just that they could handle it and Trump can not.

Trump is obviously trying to do things that he believes that will benefit the US but with the wrong way because he and politics are not compatible. Do i believe that he is fit for President? Definitely not. Do i believe that he is a Russian spy / puppet? Definitely not.

Lastly, if you think of it he was a bit in a hard place from the beginning since he had to fill some huge shoes that the last and in my opinion at least, the best US president left and people do compare him with Obama. I think if instead of Obama it was Bush or Clinton people wouldn't be so harsh on him since they where all in the same category (or even worse)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    We have evidence that campaign tried to; we got absolutely no evidence they succeeded so far.
    How the Russians hacked the DNC and passed its emails to WikiLeaks

Given how his "leadership" works, having him not engaged in any details of schemes going around him seems perfectly natural. If it succeeded he takes credit; if it fails "he was just a coffee boy".

I could go on, about how conspiracy to commit a crime is a crime. How bribery (like dealing with the Russian government on a real estate deal in return for sanction relief) is an impeachable offense all on its own. How Trump as President has advanced Russian interests while hurting American interests How's his businesses, that he unconstitutionally refuses to separate himself from, have taken Russian money. But I don't need to do that at length, because it's all been well established already.

All your denials here accomplish is giving people a chance to be reminding why and how Trump is guilty.
    Last edited by FeedsOnDevTears; 2019-01-14 at 02:09 PM.
    Impeach the MF.

DNC hack happened way before Trump's speech; do you suspect Russians of having time machines in addition to unparalleled social media influencing abilities?

All your denials here accomplish is giving people a chance to be reminding why and how Trump is guilty.
    All your denials here are accomplishing is giving people a chance to see how utterly deluded you are.

health benefits of coffee and strong your life.

10+ Year Old Account
    DNC hack happened way before Trump's speech; do you suspect Russians of having time machines in addition to unparalleled social media influencing abilities?

All your denials here are accomplishing is giving people a chance to see how utterly deluded you are.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...c78_story.html

On a late July day in 2016, Donald Trump, the GOP nominee for president, stood at a lectern in Florida, next to an American flag, and urged a U.S. adversary to become involved in the election campaign and find tens of thousands of emails wiped from the server of his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.

“Russia, if you’re listening,” he said at a news conference at one of his resorts, “I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

That same day, July 27, several Russian government hackers launched an attack against the email accounts of staffers in Clinton’s personal office, according to a sweeping indictment Friday by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III. At or around the same time, the hackers also targeted 76 email addresses used by the Clinton campaign, investigators said.
    Impeach the MF.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Holy fuck are you just an uninformed shrill. Proof once again that you're only after turnips.

Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...c78_story.html

On a late July day in 2016, Donald Trump, the GOP nominee for president, stood at a lectern in Florida, next to an American flag, and urged a U.S. adversary to become involved in the election campaign and find tens of thousands of emails wiped from the server of his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.

“Russia, if you’re listening,” he said at a news conference at one of his resorts, “I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

That same day, July 27, several Russian government hackers launched an attack against the email accounts of staffers in Clinton’s personal office, according to a sweeping indictment Friday by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III. At or around the same time, the hackers also targeted 76 email addresses used by the Clinton campaign, investigators said.
    This. Precisely. Those who aren't aware of the timeline into Trump's [what some are now calling] treasonous actions should just step aside.

Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post
    They were doing attacks both before and after though.

Here are examples from ABC.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2019-01-14 at 10:02 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    They were doing attacks both before and after though.
    Hakurei turnips are a small, delicately flavored Japanese variety that will win over even the harshest turnip critic. If you can't find them, use another small turnip like the Tokyo, or substitute with red radishes. Lo advocates using the whole turnip, from bitter, leafy-green tops to sweet roots.

INGREDIENTS
    3 bunches baby hakurei turnips, baby turnips, or red radishes (about 2 pounds), trimmed, greens reserved
    1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
    3 tablespoons sugar
    Kosher salt
    PREPARATION
    Place turnips in a large skillet; add water to cover turnips halfway. Add butter, sugar, and a large pinch of salt; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid is syrupy and turnips are tender, about 15 minutes. (if turnips are tender before liquid has reduced, use a slotted spoon to transfer turnips to a plate and reduce liquid until syrupy. Return turnips to pan and stir to coat well.) DO AHEAD: Can be made 4 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature. Rewarm before continuing.
    Add turnip greens to skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until just wilted, 2-3 minutes. Season with salt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

10+ Year Old Account
    ETA on part VIII?
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-06-27 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Infracted for thread necro

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-document.html

You inserted "DNC hack" into that because the DNC hack was in March, while this separate hacking attempt did in fact happen immediately after Trump called for it. Do these lame lies work in Russia?

This was a day after the FBI informed the White House that they had high confidence Putin was behind the March hacks, so Trump knew exactly what he was doing here.

Nice to see you finally admitted they hacked the DNC though lol. Make sure you replace the backpedals every 500 miles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You inserted "DNC hack" into that because the DNC hack was in March, while this separate hacking attempt did in fact happen immediately after Trump called for it. Do these lame lies work in Russia?

This was a day after the FBI informed the White House that they had high confidence Putin was behind the March hacks, so Trump knew exactly what he was doing here.

Nice to see you finally admitted they hacked the DNC though lol. Make sure you replace the backpedals every 500 miles.
    First, i think 6 months counts as necro.

Second, "post hoc ergo propter hoc" is logical fallacy.

Third, i linked them targeting Clinton's campaign both before and after.

(and they should really fix this "deleted account with deleted messages create phantom pages" bug)
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2019-06-26 at 08:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tonight on Skroe's "We're Taking Your President From You": Episode VII - Yet Another Big Nothingburger.

Stay tuned for the next 15 episodes! (You'll be getting about 2-3 new, exciting episodes per year.)

next entry probably when Mueller testifies.

I've had two of these in the past few months, just without the name, but they were essentially the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, we're still taking your President Away From You.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

When exactly is this happening?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    When exactly is this happening?
    If not sooner, January 20, 2021.

Then he gets hit by New York state charges and goes to prison. Womp womp.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    next entry probably when Mueller testifies.

I've had two of these in the past few months, just without the name, but they were essentially the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Man Skroe, I'm not excited about Mueller atm.

I stated this in other threads that he needs to man up. No more of this dancing around the gray area and giving the US public any legal jargon. Most US citizens need to be told directly what needs to be done otherwise they watch as the Orange Turd run around and say he was exonerated after the Mueller press conference.

Its noble for Mueller to follow the rules that he was told to follow but Mueller was about as passive you can get in saying Congress needs to impeach. Plus passing to Congress just made it a partisan politics whether you are agreeing with the possible House vote or possible Senate.

So Mueller better bring it. None of this reading the report out loud bullshit. Listen, I'm trying to be rational and I know that Mueller won't scream out "Prosecute the mother effer!", but he needs to be way more direct than his press conference. So there is no doubt the Trump side can say that Mueller found nothing.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Please do not necro threads. These discussions can go to either of the megathreads - Mueller or shitshow. closing now...