Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    JustPoliceVideos and PoliceActivity are great for watching stupid people getting killed by cops.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanderez View Post
    Red Letter Media - if you want to watch some dads discussing bad movies or video tapes, and watch them make fun of it while doing it. I especially love their "best of the Worst" video playlist. 80 hours or so of discussion on b-movies. Loads of fun
    I only watch Mr. Plinkett videos.

Those are one of the finest comedy ever created.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanderez View Post
    I've barely starte watching their channel, so I'm always open for more of their videos. Thanks
    Oh...

Well, watch all the Mr. Plinkett Star Wars reviews starting from the beginning.

You are in for a treat.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Captain Joe (aviation - professional airliner pilot)
    Alec Steele (blacksmithing)
    Cody's Lab (science)
    Doctor Mike (medical - actual medical doctor)
    LegalEagle (legal stuff - actual lawyer)
    TED and TEDx (interesting short talks)
    BlackHat (hacking, both ethical and less ethical)

10+ Year Old Account
    Escapist (Zero Punctuation): Scathing reviews by a very fast-talking Australian, the animations are pretty entertaining too.

CarbotAnimations: Cartoons of popular Blizzard games, the jokes are mostly in-jokes so you will probably miss quite a few of the jokes if you're not familiar with the game.

Instalok
    : Parodies of popular songs, with the song's focus and lyrics being changed to relate to the game (it is mostly LoL, but they recently have done several for Overwatch)

Miracle of Sound: Music, mostly original compositions with the subject of the song being a video game.

Malukah: Music.

CinemaSins

Honest Trailers
    (movie and game)

The last two are fairly obvious from their channel name alone, so I didn't bother adding a description.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    knowledgehub. good channel to get to know the basics on a given subject.
    alternative history hub. good channel for history based alternative what if scenarios.
    c&rsenal. good channel that goes in depth on wwi (for now) era weapons.
    the great war:covers the great war week by week.
    gggmanlives. good channel for reviewing old and current fps based games.
    company man. channel that looks at various companies.
    wolter's world. interesting travel channel that has various tips for traveling.
    nerdslayer. does real in depth looks at why certain mmos failed or are in decline.
    midnight's edge. good source for star trek and other tv based news and speculation.
    biographics. decent channel that does a decent job of doing biographies on various historical figures. though i feel it could do better.
    sgt ducky. good channel for what it's like working in retail.
    ifixit video good channel on how to deconstruct phones,tablets,etc and their fixit score for repair purposes.
    GVmers channel that does in depth videos of the history of video game franchises.
    world of longplays. channel that hosts hundreds of longplay videos for video games. if your into that sort of thing. (DISCLAIMER:these videos are HOURS IN LENGTH.)
    geek & sundry/nerdarchy/taking 20:d&d based channels. videos are generally informative and reasoned. if a bit opinionated with the last one.
    matthewmatosis:does excellent well thought out and reasoned videos critiquing and analyzing various games and game franchises.
    history buffs: does a reasonable job taking apart and deconstructing historical based movies and how accurate or inaccurate they are.
    would say totalbiscuit but well he's no longer making content....
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2019-01-14 at 02:03 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

- Daily hearthstone funny moments

- Preach gaming

- Tips out

- rebeltaxi

- cosmodore

- kripparrian

- Hirumaredx

My youtube is made to my niche so if you like cartoons, hearthstone or wow, this is the best IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    JustPoliceVideos and PoliceActivity are great for watching stupid people getting killed by cops.
    why would you want to do that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Escapist (Zero Punctuation): Scathing reviews by a very fast-talking Australian, the animations are pretty entertaining too.

CarbotAnimations: Cartoons of popular Blizzard games, the jokes are mostly in-jokes so you will probably miss quite a few of the jokes if you're not familiar with the game.

Instalok
    : Parodies of popular songs, with the song's focus and lyrics being changed to relate to the game (it is mostly LoL, but they recently have done several for Overwatch)

Miracle of Sound: Music, mostly original compositions with the subject of the song being a video game.

Malukah: Music.

CinemaSins

Honest Trailers
    (movie and game)

The last two are fairly obvious from their channel name alone, so I didn't bother adding a description.
    so is that supposed to mean cinemasins is about pointing out what a movie does wrong? because they have been proven numerous times to be straight up wrong about dozens of things in just a individual movie.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    why would you want to do that?
    Watching people die is fun.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Here's a few of my subscriptions. My YouTube subscriptions are 90% music-related stuff. The rest is various stuff about astronomy/space in general.

Adrian von Ziegler
    Karliene
    Lindsey Stirling
    Forgotten Chants
    Dark5 Radio
    Derek and Brandon Fiechter
    Overclocked Remix
    331Erock
    TheMusicFlowChannel (hasn't been active in a while but still has a lot of stuff)
    UnknownMelodeath

Lightfox177 and Atmospheric Black Metal Albums, before they got shut down by YouTube bullshit.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-01-14 at 03:27 PM.

Qpark and Heelvsbabyface are the best channels

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jerma985.

*chimp noises intensify*

One of the absolute best channels on YT is for sure Wreckless Eating: https://www.youtube.com/user/WrecklessEating

It has reviews of all kinds of items, drinking challenges, very not suited for kids so be warned. They coined the phrase "VOMIT ALERT!" which should give you a basic understanding about what their challenges incorporates.

Funny livestreams where the main dude plays games and eats silly things that his viewers pay him to eat. Overall very funny and lovely gang.

Another great ones is Hot Ones (First We Feast) with Sean Evans and awesome guests.
    Next guest up will be Gordon Ramsey. For sure an epic episode to look forward to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPXCoTRToM4

Lastly "Somethings Burning" with Bart Chrysler and different guests every episode, mostly comedians: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4e7HDzFCVs
    Last edited by Appelgren; 2019-01-14 at 03:15 PM.

Just here for suggestions

A few months ago I would have suggested Super Best Friend Play if you like watching Let's Plays but that channel is dead now.

Emergency Awesome

Tyrone Magnus

John Campea

Ozzy Man

Atheism is Unstoppable. Great entertainment and has managed to successfully monetize dismantling TYT for a living

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg6...HwWCp1YDQDAy1w

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Emergency Awesome

Tyrone Magnus

John Campea

Ozzy Man
    Emergency Awesome used to be good before Season 5 of Game of Thrones. After that his fangirling got in the way of objectively criticizing the shitty writing of the show post-GRRM material

10+ Year Old Account
    try the "what if" history channels. they're pretty interesting.
    real life lore, what if alt history, and more.

and steak-cooking. that's always nice.
    for example, suis vide everything.

and i ocasionally watch a guy named "wowhobbs" short highlight videos of Hearthstone.
    he doesnt play any meta decks, but rather, fun unique decks.

also, mark wiens.
    Last edited by Alex86el; 2019-01-15 at 05:43 AM.