Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Jesse Lee Peterson: A child conceived in rape should be raised by the rapist

For those of you who don't know, Jesse Lee Peterson is essentially a relatively popular far right commentator and minister. He's interviewed people such as Richard Spencer, several Holocaust deniers and even a few celebrities like Amber Rose. Like with conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson and Mark Dice, he arguably rose to greater prominence by focusing on social justice, effectively blending in with the rise of anti-SJW subculture, behind figures such as Sargon of Akkad and Chris Ray Gun (who I'm a moderate fan of).

Regardless of all of that though, these comments are pretty horrific and I honestly one of the most things I think I've ever heard from a political commentator. Your thoughts?

@Skroe @Theodarzna @Connal @Endus

or we arrest the rapist and let the rapee raise the child or give it up for adoption.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

"far right"
    Epic based black man am I right my fellow magapedes

5+ Year Old Account
    I've seen this guy talk a few times and he seemed reasonable, but this video is weird.
    Almost like a troll.

I’ve never heard of this man before and now I wish I hadn’t.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The man talks about how whites are all superior to himself and THIS video seems weird?
    The videos I've seen had a lot of sarcasm on his part.
    I don't see any here, that's why I'm surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The man talks about how whites are all superior to himself and THIS video seems weird?

M8 you're like the fish who goes for the tackle that doesn't even have bait on it

Black people can't be far right!

To sum it up, he said

1. Don't marry a woman with children

2. Tell the child you're not her dad

I don't see where it said the rapist/dad should raise the kid. He did say let the child love the rapist/dad.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    To sum it up, he said

I don't see where it said the rapist/dad should raise the kid. He did say let the child love the rapist/dad.
    It's the implication one is given when he advocates for only the biological parents raising the children in circumstances like rape

To sum it up, he said

Thats fantastic advice

You give up those privileges when you rape someone.

And here I thought his entire schtick was dry, satire tier comedy to upset other black folk. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Is this supposed to be satire? It seemed pretty serious... I've never heard of this person before.
    He is just a degenerate he calls Trump the great white hope. Like jesus fucking christ.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    You give up those privileges when you rape someone.

I agree, Peterson and the caller are both crazy religious.

From what I saw, he didn't even address the rape at all which is incredulous.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

How can a child be raised by a dead or permanently incarcerated person?

What do people keep giving these crazy fucks a podium is my question.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post

For those of you who don't know, Jesse Lee Peterson is essentially a relatively popular far right commentator and minister. He's interviewed people such as Richard Spencer, several Holocaust deniers and even a few celebrities like Amber Rose. Like with conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson and Mark Dice, he arguably rose to greater prominence by focusing on social justice, effectively blending in with the rise of anti-SJW subculture, behind figures such as Sargon of Akkad and Chris Ray Gun (who I'm a moderate fan of).

Regardless of all of that though, these comments are pretty horrific and I honestly one of the most things I think I've ever heard from a political commentator. Your thoughts?

@Skroe @Theodarzna @Connal @Endus
    I'm admittedly unfamiliar with this one, or at least have never heard of him. He falls into a catagory of Evangelical Protestantism that I don't find particularly interesting. Admittedly the only Christians I take seriously are Catholics and Orthodox/Eastern Christians on really anything and regaurd Protestants with skepticism at best and utter contempt generally speaking as I consider it to be a dull catagory that produces dull thinkers.

I mean, his manner of speech and accent is nice to listen to, but in this catagory of vaguely conservative thinkers, Crowder is more entertaining and even he is a dull fucktard most of the time.

It is interesting that he interviews so many different sorts of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Abort the fetus, hang the rapist.

Warning: Watching videos like this will cause far-right bullshit to appear in your recommended on Youtube.

It's not worth it. Don't waste your time.
    Last edited by Dendrek; 2019-01-16 at 01:32 AM.