Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    sylvanus has already died 3 times, learn to count.
    it's not her, more likely it's lilliana.
    and seeing as her first death is the explanation for her void powers it's probably a hint for the next expac, if wow and blizzard survive that long.
    Lol. How did you butcher Alleria's name that badly? I think both are equally possible. Cherrypicking Alleria's metaphorical "deaths" to fit the quote has as much credibility as making a distinction between living and undead Slyvanus. Afterall, she considers the "person" who defended Silvermoon a fool. Which means she see herself now as a completely different person. The banshee queen has only died twice.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The Alliance knew squat about what Sylvanas was doing in Stormheim until the very last subzone of it that related to Genn vs Sylvanas storyline. So unless you want to argue that Genn knew more at the start of Stormheim than he knew for most of the storyline afterwards, you should rethink this argument.
    Not true there was a breadcrumb quest which is what sent them to storm in az the order of zones was az storm high valsh then sur before blizz decided to push the scaling crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Not true there was a breadcrumb quest which is what sent them to storm in az the order of zones was az storm high valsh then sur before blizz decided to push the scaling crap.
    The order of the zones is not fixed and should not be considered no matter how much it 'helps' your argument because the 'order' always changes depending on whoever is trying to present it.

In fact more often than not Val'sharah is argued to be the 'original second zone' which is a stern departure from what you're arguing.
    Last edited by arcaneshot; 2019-01-16 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Sup kettle. I wasnt aware i was using gymnastics to portray one side as evil and the other side the epitome of good being led by a god-king, but ok. Maybe my lack of bias comes from using logic and playing alliance and horde toons to actually pay attention to both stories. Who knows aside from you apparently, since you want to imply that you know me better than i do (either you're real good a creeping the internet/stalking, or you're full of horswshit, easy money is the latter)
    One side has basically straight up hit nazi level of evil with mass genocide of civilians while the closest the other side has to an actual war crime is killing 5 sunreavers resisting arrest and attacking a horde training camp while leaving gaps in the lines for civilians to escape lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    The order of the zones is not fixed and should not be considered no matter how much it 'helps' your argument because the 'order' always changes depending on whoever is trying to present it.
    It is fixed canonically.

It is fixed canonically.
    Citation needed, because your presented order is already at odds with the more 'commonly known order.'

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas is having a meeting at Theramore. She has invited many faction leaders of the Horde to see the price of treachery first hand.
    Sylvanas Windrunner says: I have troubling news. It seems there are traitors in our midst.
    Most of you need fear nothing.
    But Derek Proudmoore didn't flee to Kul Tiras by himself. He had help. Didn't he...
    ... Zelling?

(Frightened Zelling stammers, panting)

Zellig says: Stop! ... I returned Derek Proudmoore to his family.
    I could not stand by and permit such depravity to unfold.
    You raised him as a Forsaken. But you planned to deny him his free will. To violate his mind.

Sylvanas Windrunner says: Thank you for your honesty.
    Baine Bloodhoof says: Banshee! Are we nothing more than pawns in your game? You betray the Horde!
    Sylvanas Windrunner says: No. He did. And so did you.
    Take him.
    Baine Bloodhoof says: Others will see you for what you are, Sylvanas. You will leave the Horde in ruins!
    Sylvanas Windrunner says: There is no place for weakness in our ranks.

Sylvanas on Xal’atath
    Sylvanas Windrunner says:
    Xal'atath... a fascinating weapon. I have heard tales of its exploits.
    A pity it now lies dormant. But anything that slumbers can be awakened.
    This blade is more than a mere dagger. It is a torch that shall light our path forward.
    Soon I will call upon you again, champion. And together, we will steer the Horde toward its destiny.

The Alliance believes that by striking down Rastakhan and decimating the Zandalari fleet, they have broken us. That the Horde will soon crumble.
    Fools. The boy-king has lied to himself and his people. He hasn't the faintest inkling of what he's truly up against.
    War is a living thing. It writhes, it grows, twisting and turning until its final form is revealed.
    This war is about to shift yet again. And it will be this blade that guides our way to victory.

Bwonsamdi also asks Talanji to bring him the head of Sylvanas and he would free himself from her family.

N'zoth:
    "The light has struck a bargain with the enemy of all" [Audio]
    "When the arrow finds its mark, the last fetter will fall away." [Audio]
    The veil wanes. His crown will open the way [Audio]

TLDR:
    Sylvanas is the fucking KEY to saving Azeroth and N'zoth and the Void is manipulating EVERYONE to kill her.
    This could be the grand difference the devs are claiming between garrosh and sylvanas: same idiocy, but Sylvanas somehow will have a different fate because of her importance in defeating tentacle master.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Lol. How did you butcher Alleria's name that badly? I think both are equally possible. Cherrypicking Alleria's metaphorical "deaths" to fit the quote has as much credibility as making a distinction between living and undead Slyvanus. Afterall, she considers the "person" who defended Silvermoon a fool. Which means she see herself now as a completely different person. The banshee queen has only died twice.
    First of all, gotta love the irony of you accusing @Malikath of cherrypicking, then immediately engaging in cherrypicking of your own. Sylvanas considering herself to be foolish in the past doesn't magically make that part of her life a completely different person. The other irony is someone that consistently writes Sylvanus or Slyvanus because Sylvanas is too hard or something accusing others of butchering names badly. Never mind that the idea they meant Alleria is nothing more than a baseless projection on your part. Kinda obvious they were talking about Lillian Voss.

First of all, they decided to introduce zone scaling before release, making anything prior to the change irrelevant. The canon order of zones is the one that hit the live and there's no order of zones on live.

Secondly, even if you could prove that the zones still have a fixed order in lore despite Blizzard changing plans and making the zone order free for all, which you can't, you'd also need to prove that it's the Alliance quest in Azsuna that's the canon one (because the Horde have a questline involving getting that book too). Which you also can't.

Finally, Genn literally admits he doesn't know what Sylvanas is after multiple times throughout Alliance Stormheim questline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Veressa is definitely going to be used as a plot device to redeem Sylvanas in the eyes of the Alliance
    Seriously? She destroyed an alliance capital, killed thousends, and keeps doing it.

There isn't anything even veressa can say or do to make up for that. Even if the titans told the alliance to forgive her it wouldn't wash.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    First of all, gotta love the irony of you accusing @Malikath of cherrypicking, then immediately engaging in cherrypicking of your own. Sylvanas considering herself to be foolish in the past doesn't magically make that part of her life a completely different person. The other irony is someone that consistently writes Sylvanus or Slyvanus because Sylvanas is too hard or something accusing others of butchering names badly. Never mind that the idea they meant Alleria is nothing more than a baseless projection on your part. Kinda obvious they were talking about Lillian Voss.

I completely forgot about Lillian Voss. Didn't even know she played a role in the expansion since you never see her Alliance side. I don't see how she would even play a part in the prophecy since she has nothing to do with old gods or the void. I never seen anyone think it could be her. Meanwhile Alleria is infused with void Naaru and SLYVANUS is carrying old god dagger. Those two make much more sense then Voss(most people call her Voss, not Lillian). And i purposely misspell her name. Lol.
    Last edited by Tripzzz; 2019-01-16 at 07:16 PM.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

TLDR:
    Sylvanas is the fucking KEY to saving Azeroth and N'zoth and the Void is manipulating EVERYONE to kill her.
    She's doing that well enough on her own, adding the N'zoth angle is a lame attempt to say "HEY GUYS LOOK SEE SHE WASNT EVIL AFTERALL"

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Seriously? She destroyed an alliance capital, killed thousends, and keeps doing it.

There isn't anything even veressa can say or do to make up for that. Even if the titans told the alliance to forgive her it wouldn't wash.
    Well.. people on these forums have before said that Veressa (among others) will be the one to burn down Teldrassil, so not seeing the obvious with Sylvanas is common.

7+ Year Old Account

Remember who are you talking to.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Remember who are you talking to.
    Oh.. yeah.. that side of the fandom -_-

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh.. yeah.. that side of the fandom -_-
    not just that, blizzard its defintly capable of doing that and thinking the alliance will like it as much as the horde, their heads are too deep in their asses to know those things

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Baine SHOULD Kill Sylvanas...

Have any of you read The Shattering? Cairne had a spear that could CLEAVE THE SOULS OF UNDEAD- right through their physical form and utterly destroying them.

Guess who it belongs to now! Baine.

Book written by Golden hints at weapon that can easily mess up Sylvanas years in advance to her now helming the story and Sylvanas needs to be taken out?? All to well planned.

I really think Baine will take his place as a rightful leader soon. He's going to kill Sylvanas with the Spear his father left him.
    you mean that douche bag Baine ? that Baine that looked how his father was killed while doing nothing ? That Baine that stands 90% of BfA beneath Sylvanas and go like „... hmm ok.“ ?

are you on drugs ?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    you mean that douche bag Baine ? that Baine that looked how his father was killed while doing nothing ? That Baine that stands 90% of BfA beneath Sylvanas and go like „... hmm ok.“ ?

are you on drugs ?
    It would be like reverse mountain and the viper, but instead of the mountain (Baine) ever actually touching the viper, he’d flounder about and say “at least I have honor” every time Sylvanas stabbed him again until he fell over and died.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Bruh, it's so obvious to me that they're setting up two new factions, Light and Dark.

I think this'll be the last expansion that the alliance and the horde is a thing.
    i would like that, aslong as people can choose / decide freely

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    not just that, blizzard its defintly capable of doing that and thinking the alliance will like it as much as the horde, their heads are too deep in their asses to know those things
    Given how they ended wod and that draenor is free line, yeah..

Grunt
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    ... and SLYVANUS is ... And i purposely misspell her name. Lol.
    Hey there, i have a question, since I've seen other people misspell her name too: Is it some reference to some meme? Or is it considered like funny? Is it the "Sly" part or the "anus" part? I've also seen "Silvanis" and "Sylvana's", are they in the same category of funny?

Lots of questions, I know, I'm just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by ioabo View Post
    Hey there, i have a question, since I've seen other people misspell her name too: Is it some reference to some meme? Or is it considered like funny? Is it the "Sly" part or the "anus" part? I've also seen "Silvanis" and "Sylvana's", are they in the same category of funny?

Lots of questions, I know, I'm just curious.
    People usually do this because it has the name anus in it, to show what they think of the character and to rile up people, despite the fact they more or less use the original name her character was derived from

Sylvanus/Silvanus is the roman god of the forests etc.